Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58858 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Daplux4: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

how can we trust them when all they think is to kill us all.
God for bid North need the drugs more than East
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You really have strength to be quoting that fool. He's nothing​ but an attention seeker!

i am a fool..??...
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by FEGNO: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is it by force? We say we do not want. Where is the problem with that please? Is this supposed to make us forget the extortion points all over eastern roads masqurading as checkpoints where soldiers are busy obtaining money from anyone that crosses? Free medical outreach my foot
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
afroniger:
Hope those radio biafra people are not the ones behind this paranoia inducing rumour?
They are the one,,,,,I have asked God many times why did u even make me an igbo man,,,,,politically igbos are failure,,,,,,the blood ojukwu shed during the war is tormenting igbos, they don't even know what they want

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Vincent1981(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
anyone that want to participate in this so called free military medical care is on his or her own,for me and my family, we are not interested and will never participate in this free medical care.
MILITARY! bunch of murderers.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by d33types: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

I agree with you but immunization is a gov it not what you can accept nor reject as long as SE is still under federal republic of nigeria.

Cheers too!
Immunisation is under the purview of the ministry of health though the state and local governments.

Immunisation centres are everywhere and thus every woman in the southeast know where to get their children immunized..
Besides, the easterners have good health seeking behaviour and understand the need for immunization.

Contrast this to the North where they ignorantly and willfully refuse to immunize their children. I work in a very large government hospital(easily the biggest in the north) and it's no secret that it is this backward population who need immunization or medical outreach.

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Ipfreely: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

This is a dimwit.

Please strive not to follow in his steps.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

You dey mind the riff raff, he is sophisticated but probably living is bad conditions, Nigerians especially Yorubas overate themselves
He said something about sophistication, so he should be from the middle belt cos Abuja is the only sophisticated city in Nigeria
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.

why not catch them when they invaded aba even though the invasion is uncalled for. don't just like it when people come here to make mouth on wetin dem no feel do

why should majority of you people think with one way brain? tell me the different btw what u people were disseminating and abokî that you people do call illiterate here

before KANU emergence in Biafra struggle, Igbo has not just brain in business but almost in all ramifications. why should a man be a sole- controller of majority of u peoples brain. still they wonder

military said is optional, it means no force, so wetin concern Biafra concerned free medication?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by amakabel: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
you people should leave east alone, after doing Python dance you went back there to treat them or what? what manner of medicals is that? abeg carry your free service go elsewhere
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
hmmm. .make e be true o.o i for talk na. .'ogbanne na wa '. .bite mama bite pickin. .wetin them do their papa still they make the children fear. .
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Obiwiz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
In Nigeria, people lie at will, the gov't inclusive. So when issues bother on life and death, and one person(including the gov't and its politicians who we know are serial liars) is giving you reassurance, it is only wise for you to refuse to down your guard, bcuz if you loose guard for 9ja, you go just die for nothing. All those your plenty 'sense' story no dey valid when matter don involve life and death. You want use your own life test weda na true or false? Open your eyes, and don't let hate reason for you.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by fablani(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

you are just useless

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.

If you don't need, I'm sure some others who can't afford good healthcare for themselves would benefit and you're in no position to speak for these people. Speak for yourself!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Obiwiz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

They are the one,,,,,I have asked God many times why did u even make me an igbo man,,,,,politically igbos are failure,,,,,,the blood ojukwu shed during the war is tormenting igbos, they don't even know what they want
God will answer your prayer one day. After reincarnation, you'll be from whatever advanced tribe you wish.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by franudi: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Let the army take the vaccine to your village. We don't need it in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by ude61: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
BET TO BE A MAN OF YOURSELF ..BET9JA OR NAIRABET BOOKING CODE?
10/10/2017 YESTERDAY FIXED MATCH
BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP' PLEASE STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
NORTHER IRELAND LEAGUE-3TEAMS CORRECT SCORE TIP
100 PERCENT SURE WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obiwiz:

God will answer your prayer one day. After reincarnation, you'll be from whatever advanced tribe you wish.
Sure,,,,,,Igbo God forbid
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
FEGNO:
Is it by force? We say we do not want. Where is the problem with that please? Is this supposed to make us forget the extortion points all over eastern roads masqurading as checkpoints where soldiers are busy obtaining money from anyone that crosses? Free medical outreach my foot

the funny thing is,the army is accusing ipobians of doing that..sooo,who are we to believe now?...
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i am a fool..??...
You're worst than a fool. I've been observing you here on nl you talk stupidly. you claimed to be a military personnel. What's your AK?

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Ajekuiya: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
No Chaos in Ozubulu and Nnewi... No One is being forced to take injection.

Here's a Live Reporting live from St Michael's Ugwuorie Ozubulu

No one is going to schools and no person has been killed...

Please disregard the rumour of any killing related to Ozubulu and Soldiers

It's 82 Division Medical Services and Hospital

Free Medical Outreach

NOT Compulsory

Just for the military to justify what they did in Anambra(Nnamdi Kanu home) they brought free medical service, started Crocodile smile 1 and 2 in south west, south south by Friday, I have a feeling they won’t kill anyone this time but the motive is obvious, they trying to redeem the lost faith, passed through badagry last night and they were all being nice, which they were like that really but deep down it’s the contrast.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nairaboi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.
If they have so much wealth as you claim, then the Igbos should also build their bridge instead of waiting for the FG. Meanwhile, if they really wanted to inject people, they will inject that son of your and if you make any attempt to open your dirty mouth, they will inject you join.

Ode!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by amamgbo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
the military is loosing it's swagger in the eyes of the people...I see them becoming like the nigerian police in the future..
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by misterawo: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE.

The Nigerian Medical Association, Imo State wishes to inform the General public that where as immunization is neccessary for the prevention of some killer diseases especially in Childhood, there in no officially approved immunisation programme going on in the state presently. As a result, parents and teachers are advised not to submit their wards to persons or group of persons for any purported form of immunisation.

This is on the backdrop of alarm being raised about "forced immunization" in some places in the state on Wednesday 11th October, 2017.

Similarly, The Nigerian Medical Association Imo State advices the general public to stay away from all forms of "free medical programmes" that do not have the approval of Nigerian Medical Association, while we keenly monitor events unfold.

Dr Dike Victor O.
Secretary, NMA IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Barney11:
The fear of python Dance is the beginning of wisdom.

Posting rubbish is the beginning of insanity.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by barrydee(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools

ohh yeah?? And u think the Afonjas are not easily brainwashed?? You Afonjas were brainwashed by your rotten teeth leader Tinubu to vote for negative change.

btwn: where is Tinubu sef? Daura cabal don humble am. Lol.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by WeirdWolf: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.

I tire for the sudden love.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Mindurmind: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
You do not have to be Igbo to feel uncomfortable with this.
Anyone with half a brain should have questions. Stop being instinctively tribalistic and think like a civilised person in 2017.
No civilised country would adopt this approach under the prevailing circumstances.
How is one to believe that the same Army sent to the East to use force to intimidate a people is now suddenly nicely carrying out immunisation on the same people?
When did the Army replace health ministry in Nigeria?
Has this same Army vaccinated people in the SS where the so called monkey pox is?
Why has the Army not been used for polio immunisation in Northern Nigeria (which is the only part of Nigeria where polio is yet to be eradicated)?
Nigeria is one of the only 3 countries in the world where polio remains endemic-the other 2 countries are Pakistan & Afghanistan .If the army is now being used for healthcare, they should be used for polio immunisations in the North, so we can finally complete the eradication of polio in Nigeria.

Every year one hears of another stupid disease, it's enough to make anyone with half a brain ask legitimate questions & one cannot rule out the possibility that some horrible "leaders" may sanction biological attack on any group of people they seek to eliminate or weaken.
We do not want to hear sometime in future of outbreak of some stupid disease in the East, if that happens everyone should know where to point the finger.
Let local health professionals conduct vaccinations, the Nigerian army should stay out of it!
People should be wise. Stay away from whatever the army is handing out, go to your hospitals (at least you stand a better chance that the local health professionals will not knowingly, deliberately, inject you with something harmful)
Local health care professionals & hospitals should also double check the source and authenticity of any vaccines they receive...it's a sad situation but there is zero trust for the Nigerian Army & the administration. That is the state of the nation.

For the tribalistic mindsets here, remember what goes around comes around...eventually that which you wish on another will at the appointed time walk in through your front door...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by God2man(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
What is happening again ooo?

May God help us ooo.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by judynton(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

http://www.ophi.org.uk/multidimensional-poverty-index/
http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/
https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

https://www.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3705858/poverty-rate-36-states-nigeria

Nonsense.
....u must be really sick in De head or insane to utter those trash...were ur so called army sane enough to force people to drink from De gutters, or were they sane enough to shoot unarmed citizens... take that useless Medicare to the north before what u don't knw will fall on u.... the easterners have always been taking care of themselves without the govt so use ur head if u have one before vomiting rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by fidelson(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
A killer cannot suddenly turn a healer. Please leave us alone, we know how to take care of our wards. We don't need any help especially when it has not been long you wiped our harmless and innocent brothers. If it were anything good am sure it won't start from the South East. We know there is more to this vaccine than meets the eye. Anyi achoro Onyinye ekwensu biko ndi zoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.