Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58860 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fake picture

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by princechiemekam(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
My grandma just called me now to run away from the military vaccine oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Referendum50(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
So they want to spread monkey pox

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by femo122: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
cool
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mastengsynergy: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee.......
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by lastmessenger: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie
yea same way the murderer in aso rock manipulated the military and killed innocent civilians.
Jibrin should think twice and find a way to come down to the east, and assure Igbo's that he does not hate them

12 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.

blame the Ipods
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by zionmade1: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Igbos see soldiers as enemies and that is not about to change. Let them continue dancing and leave immunization, we dont want it. We know we are not part of this country and government so let them leave us alone.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by fvckme(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .
Keep quiet and learn..
It's your type causing unnecessary tension in our dear East.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
D
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
THE ARMY HAVE FAILED.

FREE VACCINATION MY FOOT. WHO ASKED FOR IT?

3 KIDS ALREADY DEAD IN ENUGU

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by kernel505: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong

Don't you think that South West IDP camp Osun state deserves free medicals?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Adaumunocha(f): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
So who caused the panic? Nawaoo
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Negotiate: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense.

When did you start speaking up for the south east?
Ducked up pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
yea same way the murderer in aso rock manipulated the military and killed innocent civilians.
Jibrin should think twice and find a way to come down to the east, and assure Igbo's that he does not hate them

Talking to you is like talking to a goat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Mrkumareze(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
I think this exercise should be taken to the military bases . Whoever that wishes to immunize his or her child should go there or better still do it the regular way which is known to all Nigerians I.e use of local health centres.its indeed a suspicious move, we all know the fragile state of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools

shake your head for your future because the future of the igbos are so bright that it would surely blind your eyes and dont quote me screaming ipob..biafra is bigger than kanu and do not scream am igbo because am talking about ipob.i do not support the killing of unarmed people and i do not support those that want to break up nigeria.but we need to reconstruct this geographical expression

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Opakan2: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
What are they injecting them with biko.. Military should better take their time o

I still love my eastern folks like kilode.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by baddosky1: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.

And you think the military will allow anyone to take pictures of them forcing the children?

#SenseFallOnYou

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Koleman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nathdoug:
If you love your self don't take part in any vaccination exercise
and una go d call aboki illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shake your head for your future because the future of the igbos are so bright that it would surely blind your eyes and dont quote me screaming ipob..biafra is bigger than kanu and do not scream am igbo because am talking about ipob.i do not support the killing of unarmed people and i do not support those that want to break up nigeria.but we need to reconstruct this geographical expression

I pity the igbos. They are easily brainwashed. From nnwazuruike to kanu. Still yet biafra no gree come grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by adeolakemi: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
mynd44
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Koleman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
baddosky1:

And you think the military will allow anyone to take pictures of them forcing the children?

#SenseFallOnYou
I pity u

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by segend(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission?

It is done in the north also, i have participated in such before. And it will also be done in the west after the military exercise.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Negotiate:

When did you start speaking up for the south east?
Ducked up pretender

grin
Me? Speak for SE? Of,for what benefit?

Swerve abeg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by davillian(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
The people no longer trust the military.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense.

Afonjas statistics. With all the hungry and thin people in SW...smh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

I pity the igbos. They are easily brainwashed. From nnwazuruike to kanu. Still yet biafra no gree come grin

you pity people that are better than you

you need that vaccine..find your way to anambra and go get a shot

biafra is bigger than anyone and as i said everyone have the right to self determination but i do not support it

we must live together in peace and not as one because we are not one

we must talk about this geographical expression

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Alao96(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lolxxx xxxx......Dem never see d Python sef dem don dy run....make una calm down oooo...no go give una self high bp
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Leonbonapart(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Barney11:
The fear of python Dance is the beginning of wisdom.
senseless post

Human life is precious

Don't know if I will ever stay in that country again

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by talk2percy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Make them go do am for the North where they are dying of of strange diseases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.