Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58851 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

I'm not an igbo man. I'm from the most sophisticated region in the country. We don't have such diseases here
Na ur sophistication keep Nigeria like this, u still dey hail Abuja, go n look at Capetown, Cairo, Accra sef or even Algiers, u go understand the full meaning of Sophistication
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

All i know is force has always worked on the igbos.

Gowon used force in 1967-1970 it worked

Buhari used force on kanu and his terrorist group, it worked.

So i support the treatment by force

Haha try something else, this trolling style of talking about civil war doesn't work, and what you support holds no water, you are just a cockroach to the Nigerian state they will come for you whenever they want.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mavinc4u(f): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

I'm not an igbo man. I'm from the most sophisticated region in the country. We don't have such diseases here

Sophisticated region yet you had ebola.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by SPRINDID(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
pls army to carry that medication to the northerns we the eastern no need that nonsence
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

How many people in the South South where the Pox is has been immunized?

when the army clear the area of criminals,they will do it their too...monkeypoks is new....i dont understand the noise from the yeast.... undecided undecided..

that you people are not even proud that a black army can respond so quickly realy confuse me...normaly we wait for whites to help us out.....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

It was actually reported in enugu a day ago. undecided

There's is nothing like monkeypox is SE https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/no-monkey-pox-enugu-health-commissioner/
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
d33types:

Good observation..so, the army can take their outreach to the poor North, not south east.. Shikena

Dude,it wasn't even about poverty or no poverty until your brother bought that up.

Are you aware that the first monkey box outbreak was reported I enugu yesterday.?

Abeg, forget your ego it's not just about SE.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

There's is nothing like monkeypox is SE https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/no-monkey-pox-enugu-health-commissioner/

In that case prevention is better than cure!

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
mavinc4u:

Sophisticated region yet you had ebola.

you people dont understand how sad we nigerians feel right now....many of us are speechless....

after all sufferings since 1492 we have a army now that is intelligent and act fast...but una reject them...soooo sad...

so sad....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Your hatred for buhari made you people 5%. The same hatred cost you a rail network that is instead channeled towards Niger Republic

Lol are many is your region getting? you think are not part of 5% too? if buhari likes let him build railways in mecca, it won't change fact Nigeria is designed to fail and won't progress, you claim to be sophisticated but you can't realize your country is a failed state.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by d33types: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Dude,it wasn't even about poverty or no poverty until your brother bought that up.

Are you aware that the first monkey box outbreak was reported I enugu yesterday.?

Abeg, forget your ego it's not just about SE.

I don't get your point anymore.monkeypox seen in enugu doesn't signify the poor health care services there. Only the spread around the area that should signify that.

Cheers, man
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

Na ur sophistication keep Nigeria like this, u still dey hail Abuja, go n look at Capetown, Cairo, Accra sef or even Algiers, u go understand the full meaning of Sophistication

You dey mind the riff raff, he is sophisticated but probably living is bad conditions, Nigerians especially Yorubas overate themselves
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
soon they will insult the nigerian army and accept the vaccination from unicef....this is sooooo sad.....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

In that case prevention is better than cure!

Don't we have medical personnels to do the prevention? why the army that uses force on people.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
d33types:

I don't get your point anymore.monkeypox seen in enugu doesn't signify the poor health care services there. Only the spread around the area that should signify that.

Cheers, man

I agree with you but immunization is a gov it not what you can accept nor reject as long as SE is still under federal republic of nigeria.

Cheers too!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

Don't we have medical personnels to do the prevention? why the army that uses force on people.

I guess it's the gov way of trying to re-connect with people or portray itself good before the people SE after the whole bruhaha with python dance thing.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
this is realy sad... undecided undecided

that they even believe that common nigerians are out to harm them is realy sad.... undecided undecided
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by pawesome(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
No wonder dt Cow dt is under a cave somewia called Nnamdi Kanu easily got dt mass support..they are easily brainwashed

Is beta to b an uneducated illiterate than an educated illiterate
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

I guess it's the gov way of trying to re-connect with people or portray itself good before the people SE after the whole bruhaha with python dance thing.

Haha if they wanted to reconnect with the people there are better ways to do it, you can oppress people and expect them to embrace you easily, travelling in SE is hell, many military checkpoints extorting money from people in name of Python dance. they should try earn people's trust first.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

when the army clear the area of criminals,they will do it their too...monkeypoks is new....i dont understand the noise from the yeast.... undecided undecided..

that you people are not even proud that a black army can respond so quickly realy confuse me...normaly we wait for whites to help us out.....
So u need syringes now to clear the area that the guns didn't?.Black army abi Fulani army?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
There is time for everything ... The timing of this activity is very wrong considering the public outcry/outrage against alleged coldblooded murder of innocents at the areas where Python danced in that region. The army should handle its PR programming better next time; this one, if its supposed to win "hearts and minds" for the army, failed.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

Haha if they wanted to reconnect with the people there are better ways to do it, you can oppress people and expect them to embrace you easily, travelling in SE is hell, many military checkpoints extorting money from people in name of Python dance. they should try earn people's trust first.

I doubt they actually used force.

Check this out :

https://www.nairaland.com/4110153/military-not-forcing-anyone-take

And yes, the extortion isn't restricted to SE roads alone. It's a norm thing,everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by UchaNwababa: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
wanimo:
This is how low the Nigeria Army has sunk. No one is willing to participate in the free medical campaign. You can't kill us and save us at the same time. We do not have any iota of trust for those people in military uniforms. Their colleagues with guns are genocidists so their colleagues with niddles and shringes won't be any different.

I will advise everyone to please stay away from those people. They are killers of our people. We don't trust them.
Gbam my big Broda
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

I doubt they actually used force.

Check this out :

https://www.nairaland.com/4110153/military-not-forcing-anyone-take

And yes, the extortion isn't restricted to SE roads alone. It's a norm thing,everywhere.

There are reports they went to schools unconfirmed though and you have dolts here supporting use of force, and extortion by military shouldn't be a norm is a sensible society unless you are saying this place is a zoo
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

There are reports they went to schools unconfirmed though and you have dolts here supporting use of force, and extortion by military shouldn't be a norm is a sensible society unless you are saying this place is a zoo

I was just clearing the notion that it only exists in SE.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

So u need syringes now to clear the area that the guns didn't?.Black army abi Fulani army?
You really have strength to be quoting that fool. He's nothing​ but an attention seeker!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
NA and Lies
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

U dat don't have a joystick, how would u remember where it's located?
I don't know the location,,, but I have used it before to service your mother,,very strong one,,,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
SPRINDID:
pls army to carry that medication to the northerns we the eastern no need that nonsence
Eastern need it more than anything,,,,they called for it,,,,they hv got it,,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i feel sad right now...that igbos believe that we are trying to harm them is realy sad.... undecided undecided undecided
Don't be sad bro,,,,,we are one, hapen dey nothing
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

woww.....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Klington: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
[s]Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.
[/s]
The pix could have been taken from anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.