Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13386 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks you for your patience ! This real life Wizard is sharing secrets from the dark world of Satan.

THE WIZARD - Part 4 0f 5 continued

The Fiery Indicator around Christians:
“For Christians, there is a flame of fire that surrounds them. Such a person, you can’t harm him spiritually. The demons will just be tempting him. When he falls into that temptation, that is the point of penetration the demons have been waiting for. The fire reduces. Gradually, they will reduce it until it becomes empty and that’s when they now strike.
“Even if you are strong, you will be tempted. But do you give in? How do you yield to that temptation? It is your yielding that matters. Everybody will be tempted. As far as you are in this flesh, you will be tempted. The difference is that God will make a way of escape for you if you are a Christian.

“Every Christian is equal in the spirit world – it’s only we who call them names like ‘pastor’. But the flame of fire on each body is quite different. For some people it’s only on their head, not on their body. Because they are not spiritually alert. You can attack him. They are mentally confessing Christians, but not from their heart. They may believe but they are not ready to grow. You can see by the fire the level of the persons’ commitment to Christ.
“The demons will not send someone who is low in our kingdom to a big flame. There are certain sets of people they send – level to level. As there are levels in Christianity; there are levels in the dark spiritual world. Everything you are seeing in Christianity is happening in the spiritual world – in Jesus’ kingdom. But in our spiritual, dark demonic occult world, they don’t call the name Jesus Christ. We just say, ‘the children of that man’. We hate that name. The name Jesus, It’s not something you call over in the demonic realm..

The Spirit Of Money"
“I was in the third demonic spirit level then. The fourth level was to kill my dad. That’s when my dad was involved. Immediately the incident happens, you are picked in a coma, carried to your seat and that’s when the demons give you the new assignment. But they will give you an interval, a period so that people will not be suspicious. My dad was also involved in an accident. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. I went into a coma, he died. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with, your joy will be lost. They want to eat your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is also the spirit of money at work.

Satan can Tamper with your Destiny:
“There are some destined children whose joy they want to terminate. Not everyone is destined. Every child has their own destiny, but some people are more powerful than others. Those are our targets. In the power of monitoring, you see such people – the glory in them. The glory is like a star. The brighter the star, the greater the destiny.
“When you have a bulb outside a compound, you will see flies and insects flying from a distance to come to the light. If the light is not hot, the insects will cover it and everywhere will be dark. But if the light has heat, the insects will die. That is exactly what happens to every destined child. When you are a Christian, you have the fire – that is the difference. So if you are not a Christian and you are a destined child, the destiny will be covered. They will not fulfil their destiny.

“We have various kinds of leaders. Some people could be leaders in their own family, liberation to their own family financially or morally – they are destined. But they can reduce him if the insects have covered his light. That is why you see some leaders, after they have climbed to the top or are in a big position – at the end of their job or tenure in their office, what have they acquired or what do they have to show for it? They can still get to that position but not achieve anything tangible because the light has been covered. The light wants to break out but it has been dampened. At the end of their tenure, ask him – what did you acquire? What is your legacy? There will be nothing to write home about.

My Journey To Deliverance from demons:
“When God wants to do something for you, He will use every means – so that anything that could hinder it will not block it. Let me say promptly it was the will of God for me to come here (The SCOAN), to be delivered. What led me here – I went to a place and they were showing Emmanuel TV. I watched someone’s testimony and said, “Why don’t I come here to get breakthrough for my finances?” I had to earn a living, because the money they give to you is not for yourself – it’s to give to people, to afflict them with sickness. I can’t use it for myself. So as a human being, I have to get money to eat and earn a living.

“When I entered the church on Sunday morning, the atmosphere was not conducive. The demons were trying to get me out of the area. When the demons observe the area you are in is not conducive, they will come to you to get you out. It was a battle. I fought the ushers that day. I wanted to leave, but they did not allow me. So I told them I wanted to go to the toilet. When I came out and got to the steps, the atmosphere outside was also not conducive. There was a spiritual battle going on. I went back inside.

Part 5 Of 5 will follow soon !
My humble apologies for not getting to Part 5 of 5 of THE WIZARD.
Let us review some of the contents. The true life contents of THE WIZARD is not for the faint of heart and contains some shocking spiritual revelations, the lessons therein are fundamental to genius and important for every wise person.

The revelations of this real life Satanist/Wizard, Adebisi Jude Solomon is extremely instructive for our deeper understanding of spiritual laws. He says, there is no neutral spiritual kingdom and life is too short to waste time on perishable things that have no lasting value and significance.

1) He killed his own family for more dark spiritual power from Satan.
2) He could transform himself physically or spiritually into a women.
3) He could initiate anyone for Satan through his victims dreams.
4) He could inflict people with any diseases, even mental disease. Low-Level Atheist take note !
5) He could cause abortions through Satans power.

Let Adebisi Jude Solomon's shocking personal experience serve as an incentive for us to love God above all other considerations and dedicate your heart completely to Him!

According to the Wizard Adebisi, those that have Christ have the most powerful protective light which he found can not be penetrated unless that person fall into temptation.

THE WIZARD - Part 5 of 5 will be posted soon !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Sciencewatch badass?
You need your brain examined.
Ranchhoddas, you should go for Frontal-lobe Lobotomy from your scientific gods. Your deluded, heartless scientific/Atheist Psychiatrists did thousands of cruel highly destructive Frontal-lobe Lobotomies while the patient is wide-awake, NO ANESTHETIC IS GIVEN.

An ice-pick is cruelly forced through the eyes of the wide awake, but strapped down patient. The scientific, Atheist,Satanic doctor will first hammer the ice-pick through the one eye into the front of the patients brain, then violently scrap the ice-pick around, back and forth to destroy the maximum amount of the living brain tissue of the fully conscious patient.

Then your scientific Atheist, Satanic doctor will calmly go to the other eye of the screaming patient and hammer his ice-pick through the conscious patient's eye into the front of the living brain and continue to violently scrap and circle his ice-pick around to ensure maximum damage to the front brain.

Scientific Atheism can never be trusted with created human life. Let the accidental souless species who are products of the Big-Bang go to their Scientific master for comic relief.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ranchhoddas, you should go for Frontal-lobe Lobotomy from your scientific gods. Your deluded, heartless scientific/Atheist Psychiatrists did thousands of cruel highly destructive Frontal-lobe Lobotomies while the patient is wide-awake, NO ANESTHETIC IS GIVEN.

An ice-pick is cruelly forced through the eyes of the wide awake, but strapped down patient. The scientific, Atheist,Satanic doctor will first hammer the ice-pick through the one eye into the front of the patients brain, then violently scrap the ice-pick around, back and forth to destroy the maximum amount of the living brain tissue of the fully conscious patient.

Then your scientific Atheist, Satanic doctor will calmly go to the other eye of the screaming patient and hammer his ice-pick through the conscious patient's eye into the front of the living brain and continue to violently scrap and circle his ice-pick around to ensure maximum damage to the front brain.

Scientific Atheism can never be trusted with created human life. Let the accidental souless species who are products of the Big-Bang go to their Scientific master for comic relief.
Shatap.
It seems you overdosed on morning water today.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Shatap.
It seems you overdosed on morning water today.
If what you are saying about him over-dosing is true Ranchhoddas, I will only believe it if you can produce tangible physical verifiable evidence.
Empirical evidence indicate that he is not the type to over-dose. I must reiterate that you never stated your premise for your deluded conclusions Sir.

But for the sake of scientific robust inquiry sir, I deplore you to start a new topic only on "OVERDOSE" so that you can freely debate the genetics of your discovery on "Over-dose" and its fascinating mony-making possibilities. It is also possible that you will then be able to fabricate much needed new theories for a hungry generation of Low-Level Atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:
ScienceWatch seems a BAD BOY! sad

Peace! smiley
I trust you have enjoyed THE WIZARD ?

The true life contents of THE WIZARD is not for the faint of heart and contains some shocking spiritual revelations, the lessons therein are fundamental to genius and important for every wise person.

The revelations of this real life Satanist/Wizard, Adebisi Jude Solomon is extremely instructive for our deeper understanding of spiritual laws. He says, there is no neutral spiritual kingdom and life is too short to waste time on perishable things that have no lasting value and significance.

4) He could inflict people with any diseases, even mental disease. Low-Level Atheist take note !

Let Adebisi Jude Solomon's shocking personal experience serve as an incentive for us to love God above all other considerations and dedicate your heart completely to Him!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
If what you are saying about him over-dosing is true Ranchhoddas, I will only believe it if you can produce tangible physical verifiable evidence.
Empirical evidence indicate that he is not the type to over-dose. I must reiterate that you never stated your premise for your deluded conclusions Sir.

But for the sake of scientific robust inquiry sir, I deplore you to start a new topic only on "OVERDOSE" so that you can freely debate the genetics of your discovery on "Over-dose" and its fascinating mony-making possibilities. It is also possible that you will then be able to fabricate much needed new theories for a hungry generation of Low-Level Atheists.

Gerrarrahia mehn.... You don't even know what "deplore" means.

Reduce your morning water intake. It's harming your brain... Not that you were particularly bright before.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ioseph:

A Crusader? Really now?

Where did you get that stupid picture from? Nazis-R-Us dot Com? Go drink lead.

Thank you Sir, have you enjoyed the free true life articles on THE WIZARD ? The true life contents of THE WIZARD is not for the faint of heart. From your response I observe that you dont have a faint heart, but a confused mind. The other articles will help you.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ioseph:

A Crusader? Really now?

Are you really a Nigerian, or are you just a nazi troll?

Crusaders massacred millions of Muslims and Jews, and even other Christians in the Levant who were of the Nestorian branch, who were considered "heretics". They weren't protectors of the weak or saviours, they didn't have honour, they didn't "protect freedom" (they were fighting for Christian control), they were backwards savage barbarians who raped, pillaged and murdered innocent civilians, and the Western world they came from was far less advanced than that of the superior Islamic one at the time.

Where did you get that stupid picture from? Nazis-R-Us dot Com? Go drink lead.

This atheitard does not know that Lead is a solid and not a liquid which is why he said " Go drink lead". grin

Who drinks a solid? cheesy

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Gerrarrahia mehn.... You don't even know what "deplore" means.

Reduce your morning water intake. It's harming you your brain... Not that you were particularly bright before.

So that is whats bothering you Sir. I will gladly remove the offending word "deplore" for your convience.
Look Ranchhoddas, why cant you agree to disagree with yourself ? It will reveal more of your deeper hidden character.

On the other hand you may be scientifically and mathematically correct about me not understanding the meaning of
the word "deplore." I will fearfully venture a try if that will give you peace of mind. Help me if I get this wrong Ranchhoddas.

The verb "Deplore" - When this word is analysed at it DNA level it will at first seem to have disappeared, but thanks to the advanced technique of Fractation one can safely remove the (1) De from the plore or even the (2) De and the plo and re
To express the resultant individual naked pieces mathematically for a person of you high calibre, from example (1) it proves that 2=1
From example (2) It proves that 3=1

Have mercy Ranchhoddas, Can you now see the difficulty I have understanding the meaning of a vacillating word such as
DEPLORE.

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

This atheitard does not know that Lead is a solid and not a liquid which is why he said " Go drink lead". grin

Who drinks a solid? cheesy

Lol damn loud haaaaa hic ha ! Pardon me I am laughing and farting uncontrollably. Nothing misses your sharp mind oo.

It is common for Low-level atheists to drink solids because they claim that they were birthed from the explosive crash of
two solid misfit planets. They believe that after that news-breaking accident they have a right to live on planet earth without any permits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
So that is whats bothering you Sir. I will gladly remove the offending word "deplore" for your convience.
Look Ranchhoddas, why cant you agree to disagree with yourself ? It will reveal more of your deeper hidden character.

On the other hand you may be scientifically and mathematically correct about me not understanding the meaning of
the word "deplore." I will fearfully venture a try if that will give you peace of mind. Help me if I get this wrong Ranchhoddas.

The verb "Deplore" - When this word is analysed at it DNA level it will at first seem to have disappeared, but thanks to the advanced technique of Fractation one can safely remove the (1) De from the plore or even the (2) De and the plo and re
To express the resultant individual naked pieces mathematically for a person of you high calibre, from example (1) it proves that 2=1
From example (2) It proves that 3=1

Have mercy Ranchhoddas, Can you now see the difficulty I have understanding the meaning of a vacillating word such as
DEPLORE.
Gerarahia robot.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol damn loud haaaaa hic ha ! Pardon me I am laughing and farting uncontrollably. Nothing misses your sharp mind oo.

It is common for Low-level atheists to drink solids because they claim that they were birthed from the explosive crash of
two solid misfit planets. They believe that after that news-breaking accident they have a right to live on planet earth without any permits.
my guy Afa
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ericsunday619:
my guy Afa
What an improvement, your cursing is now much more pleasing to the ear. butterflyl1on says that "You have lost your lollipop." My concerned question is -have you found it ?

Well done. Mmmm ! Ericsunday619, it is good to see you are sober and ready to groove............

First let me thank you for dishonoring me by creating a topic and declaring me a genius. Your reverse psychology is superb bro.
I must admit that you have punished me real bad with this move because I am now behind with my work. I was battling to welcome and serve all my visitors to this topic.

Big Up for Ericsunday619 !!!!!! You are the greatest reverse Psychologist that ever lived.

How is the girls catching going now that two esteemed Nairalanders, butterflyl1on and analice107 gave you the most powerful free pick-up lines ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Because of the huge and rapidly growing demand for true life personal Satanic experiences, I am forced to re-post a brief extract of
THE WIZARD[/b]This real life episode is about a guy that went deep into Satan's kingdom to gain more power.

Here is a brief extract of THE WIZARD - Part 4 0f 5

[b]The Fiery Indicator around Christians:

“For Christians, there is a flame of fire that surrounds them. Such a person, you can’t harm him spiritually. The demons will just be tempting him. When he falls into that temptation, that is the point of penetration the demons have been waiting for. The fire reduces. Gradually, they will reduce it until it becomes empty and that’s when they now strike.
“Even if you are strong, you will be tempted. But do you give in? How do you yield to that temptation? It is your yielding that matters. Everybody will be tempted. As far as you are in this flesh, you will be tempted. The difference is that God will make a way of escape for you if you are a Christian.

“Every Christian is equal in the spirit world – it’s only we who call them names like ‘pastor’. But the flame of fire on each body is quite different. For some people it’s only on their head, not on their body. Because they are not spiritually alert. You can attack him. They are mentally confessing Christians, but not from their heart. They may believe but they are not ready to grow. You can see by the fire the level of the persons’ commitment to Christ.

“The demons will not send someone who is low in our kingdom to a big flame.(A person of faith) There are certain sets of people they send – level to level.
As there are levels in Christianity; there are levels in the dark spiritual world. Everything you are seeing in Christianity is happening in the spiritual world – in Jesus’ kingdom. But in our spiritual, dark demonic occult world, they don’t call the name Jesus Christ. We just say, ‘the children of that man’. We hate that name. The name Jesus, It’s not something you call over in the demonic realm..

The Spirit Of Money" (Never let money determine you happiness)
“I was in the third demonic spirit level then. The fourth level was to kill my dad. That’s when my dad was involved. Immediately the incident happens, you are picked in a coma, carried to your seat and that’s when the demons give you the new assignment. But they will give you an interval, a period so that people will not be suspicious. My dad was also involved in an accident. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. I went into a coma, he died. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with, your joy will be lost. They want to eat your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is also the spirit of money at work.

Satan can Tamper with your Destiny:
“There are some destined children whose joy they want to terminate. Not everyone is destined. Every child has their own destiny, but some people are more powerful than others. Those are our targets. In the power of monitoring, you see such people – the glory in them. The glory is like a star. The brighter the star, the greater the destiny.

“When you have a bulb outside a compound, you will see flies and insects flying from a distance to come to the light. If the light is not hot, the insects will cover it and everywhere will be dark. But if the light has heat, the insects will die. That is exactly what happens to every destined child. When you are a Christian, you have the fire – that is the difference. So if you are not a Christian and you are a destined child, the destiny will be covered. They will not fulfil their destiny.

“We have various kinds of leaders. Some people could be leaders in their own family, liberation to their own family financially or morally – they are destined. But they can reduce him if the insects have covered his light. That is why you see some leaders, after they have climbed to the top or are in a big position – at the end of their job or tenure in their office, what have they acquired or what do they have to show for it? They can still get to that position but not achieve anything tangible because the light has been covered. The light wants to break out but it has been dampened. At the end of their tenure, ask him – what did you acquire? What is your legacy? There will be nothing to write home about.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Gerarahia robot.
you right Sir, it is terrible !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
What an improvement, your cursing is now much more pleasing to the ear. butterflyl1on says that "You have lost your lollipop." My concerned question is -have you found it ?

Well done. Mmmm ! Ericsunday619, it is good to see you are sober and ready to groove............

First let me thank you for dishonoring me by creating a topic and declaring me a genius. Your reverse psychology is superb bro.
I must admit that you have punished me real bad with this move because I am now behind with my work. I was battling to welcome and serve all my visitors to this topic.

Big Up for Ericsunday619 !!!!!! You are the greatest reverse Psychologist that ever lived.

How is the girls catching going now that two esteemed Nairalanders, butterflyl1on and analice107 gave you the most powerful free pick-up lines ?

Am now a Christian. my best friend sciencewatch
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

I think I'm responsible enough to carry my cross with honour, grace and poise. Thank you for looking out for a brother.

Calling me satanist is laughable. A philosopher should be apt.
Okay, My Philosopher friend. You know, i never knew that philosophers are sorcerers.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by hopefulLandlord: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Gerarahia robot.

The guy sounds like Telegram's Mattata, the difference is just that Mattata uses far lesser words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Am now a Christian. my best friend sciencewatch
Hey Ericsunday619 enjoy the dating game. Use that awesome pick-up lines.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The guy sounds like Telegram's Mattata, the difference is just that Mattata uses far lesser words
Ok I say it in few words. I know Mattata.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Welcome everyone !!!

Lets take the genius thing and ratchet it up for the weekend !!

All positive contributions to my stolen topic is welcome. Once again, many thanks to Ericsunday619 for gracing me with his topic.
It feels like he gave his home to me for the weekend and I am going to make the most of it. LETS PARTY !!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Okay, My Philosopher friend. You know, i never knew that philosophers are sorcerers.
You have no idea.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:
You have no idea.
Obviously.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:
Obviously.
Every lover of knowledge is a philosopher. Is Analice107 a lover of knowledge?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
GeNiUs is a mix of many things that provoke time, says Sciencewatch.

My time was provoked by the many posts of the highly esteemed Nairalander, butterflyl1on.
I then tried to summarize his philosophy on life below.

butterflyl1on says, "The more I wander around this turning globe the more I realize that it is not only individual men, parties, governments or peoples who are to blame for the distressful condition of the human race. He believes humans are mesmerized by popular follies and so deluded by traditional fables.

butterflyl1on argues that the cause of the world problem is too plain for our complex age to perceive: all acts are sprayed up by the hidden fountain of mind, and when men learn to think rightly they will act accordingly, not before. Their deeds can never be greater than their ideas, for the unheard declarations of the mind decide the noisy journeys of the feet. The world's bitter sorrows and bestial sins are but symptoms of a disease whose cause is old ignorance and whose only cure is new knowledge.

The thrust of His rebuttals leans heavy toward responsibilty and is in effect saying to all of us that it is the inescapable duty of every intelligent rational human being, troubled by half-conscious and strong yearnings for a better life, not to rest in mental sloth but to persist in searching for answers. TRUTH is what drives this Nairalander !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
I wanted to post heavy philosophical stuff for debate be cause of the Pseudo genius topic, but then I remembered it was weekend
and light hearted stuff may be good for awhile. It is interesting to hear what people say in a court room. Check it out ;

A Judge asked the defendant
Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July fifteenth.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.

A defendant was asked
Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?
A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
Q: How long has he lived with you?
A: Forty-five years.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
GeNiUs is a mix of many things that provoke time, says Sciencewatch.

My time was provoked by the many posts of the highly esteemed Nairalander, butterflyl1on.
I then tried to summarize his philosophy on life below.

butterflyl1on says, "The more I wander around this turning globe the more I realize that it is not only individual men, parties, governments or peoples who are to blame for the distressful condition of the human race. He believes humans are mesmerized by popular follies and so deluded by traditional fables.

butterflyl1on argues that the cause of the world problem is too plain for our complex age to perceive: all acts are sprayed up by the hidden fountain of mind, and when men learn to think rightly they will act accordingly, not before. Their deeds can never be greater than their ideas, for the unheard declarations of the mind decide the noisy journeys of the feet. The world's bitter sorrows and bestial sins are but symptoms of a disease whose cause is old ignorance and whose only cure is new knowledge.

The thrust of His rebuttals leans heavy toward responsibilty and is in effect saying to all of us that it is the inescapable duty of every intelligent rational human being, troubled by half-conscious and strong yearnings for a better life, not to rest in mental sloth but to persist in searching for answers. TRUTH is what drives this Nairalander !!

You just accurately analysed me grin

I am a Christian who thrives in my voracious appetite for knowledge. Those who think theism abhors knowledge have not met me. I read far and wide so I can get a better picture of the human mind and why it is either so beautiful or so depraved and in every pattern I have seen evidence or lack of, of God or self.

The aftermath is often too depressing to endure.

You are a gem sciencewatch. We must not relent in our Nairaland crusade. So many beautiful minds have been corrupted and taken over for the intents of the prince of this world and this he has done so subtly that even the ones whose minds they are, have no clue of this and simply assume that their increased knowledge pushed out all clutter when they have just been stripped bare of all that makes them noble, purposeful and godly and has introduced them to animalism .
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

Every lover of knowledge is a philosopher. Is Analice107 a lover of knowledge?
Yes she is indeed.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Yes she is indeed.
It then follows that analice107 could pass off as a sorceress in the loose sense of it.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You just accurately analysed me grin

I am a Christian who thrives in my voracious appetite for knowledge. Those who think theism abhors knowledge have not met me. I read far and wide so I can get a better picture of the human mind and why it is either so beautiful or so depraved and in every pattern I have seen evidence or lack of, of God or self.

The aftermath is often too depressing to endure.

You are a gem sciencewatch. We must not relent in our Nairaland crusade. So many beautiful minds have been corrupted and taken over for the intents of the prince of this world and this he has done so subtly that even the ones whose minds they are, have no clue of this and simply assume that their increased knowledge pushed out all clutter when they have just been stripped bare of all that makes them noble, purposeful and godly and has introduced them to animalism .

Mmmm! Interesting Sir. It is Friday evening and I am sipping on a tall glass of Sherry to aid digestion of a late supper.
I would like to expand on my brief summary. Ready in 10 mins.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

It then follows that analice107 could pass off as a sorceress in the loose sense of it.
See? this is the lie of the devil, and you'all just swallowed it. Knowledge is not Satan's. Delving into demonology is not seeking knowledge.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chapter two of my summary of Butterflyl1on's outlook/philosophy on life ;

Butterflyl1on seems keenly aware of historical fact that post-war periods generate religious doubts in many minds with the consequent search for a more acceptable explanation of life in some of these minds.

But when two wars have been waged within a single generation, when they are the worst which the world has ever seen, and when they have spread on the most gigantic scale history has ever known, it is undoubtedly no error to predict that faith will sink seriously after the shock of the cataclysm.

What concerns Butterflyl1on deeply is that the despairing feeling, that life is without a purpose, will spread through all classes of people. The power of religion to guide men ethically is likely to be much weakened, which will constitute a position of profound social danger.
The breaking-down of these old sanctions amid unrest and upheaval demands their reinforcement or replacement by new ones. For most
men cannot live in comfort with the thought that there is no fundamental meaning and no great purpose in life. They will soon seek out
some faith or theory that will bestow direction to existence. New untested doctrines will flourish.

Therefore, Butterflyl1on recognizes that the present turmoil and collapsed world systems will witness a search for or a fabrication of such doctrines that the world has never witnessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Exclusive: Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Look Alike & They Have The Same Initial / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.