Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Am I Over Reacting? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Over Reacting? (8521 Views)

I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? / AM I Over Reacting / Am I Over Reacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Over Reacting? by oYaTo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
agabaI23:

Where is harakiri?

Give us status update please grin Amebo de sweet oo.

na true yarns o. . wink
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
H2O2:

Good. Don't give her too long of a rope. Nonsense.

I hear say you dey scare people for PH, yeye water!!!! tongue
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
oYaTo:

na true yarns o. . wink
Ex semina. . . what's up?
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2010
Nigga,stop acting like a bitch and quit the so called relationship.if what u sayin is true(most NL posts are pure lies),then just cut the line and make her see reasons why u done it, from experience,thjis LovePeddler loves u no more and she just toyin with ur mind, cut it now or u regret
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by harakiri(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
I haven't given any feedback yet coz i'm in a trying phase right now.Since the last time i posted last on here, she's kind of "sat up" and acting better but i'm still watching her.Let's just say i'm not as committing as i used to be.If i was loving her 100% before, it's down to 20%.I'm watching to see how it goes.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by agabaI23(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
She prolly comes to NL and have seen the venom poured on her. Lol

Take your time and good luck.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
i was expecting harakiri's feedback too.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by harakiri(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
davidylan:

i was expecting harakiri's feedback too.

Does my feedback suck?
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by harakiri(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
agabaI23:

She prolly comes to NL and have seen the venom poured on her. Lol

Take your time and good luck.

Thanks for keeping it 100 with me man.I appreciate that a lot more than you know.

Thanks.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
^ smiley uw
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by oYaTo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
@OP We don enter June now. .another update is due. . wink
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by ajiifixing(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Maybe she's dating a NLer and she's in the 'know' already.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by chika98: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2010
Everyone saying something about the poster being in control. I laugh hard. No one remains in control for the entire length of a relationship or a marriage.
It is a two way thing. Sometimes the woman is in control and vice versa. There is a balance that is why it works out.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Druss(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2010
all signs point at her cheating on you. Try touching her phone in her presence and note her reaction - if she rugby tackles you then you know!
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by harakiri(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
Okay,

So far i have been focusing more on my personal life/betterment. I am no longer bothering myself if the relationship will work out or not. . .i am just being myself and letting fate take it's course.However, she seems better behaved, more respectful than before and to be frank, she is really putting a lot of effort to make things work. . .i am keeping my fingers crossed though.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by agabaI23(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
Good smiley
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by mylove4him(f): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
Good, keep us posted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Bought 20 Cars With My Big Bum Bum" - Curvy Lady Says (pics And Video) / Kizz Daniel Cough (odo) Mp3 Download | Naijazonk / Couple Caught On Camera Touching And Smooching Inside A Moving Keke Napep (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.