Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else (2847 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by MissyB1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

You stop fooling yourself?
Simply put! cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Kgdavid(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
you buy two standard issue army grenades, one m16 assault rifle, two .44(fo fo) magnums and a bunch of hollow tip 9mm bullets and then blow then to hell!
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by iice(f): 4:21am On Mar 12, 2010
If she makes him happy then i'm good cool
Vanessa makes Johnny happy. . .
Scheming makes Eric happy
Gotham makes the batsy happy cheesy

All the loves of my life have something or someone that takes precedence over others grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2010
Wish them the best and  carry on with my life. . . .

But she better be cute. It'll be insulting for us to break up and for him to go date a girl thatz uglier than me.
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:40am On Mar 12, 2010
Get some really tight leather gloves, knife them both to death, drive off in a white ford bronco, hire whoopi goldberg to help consult with late Johnnie Cochran.

All is well that ends well. Goodluck, Mr "it happened to me but I swear it wasn't really me"  grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 12, 2010
^^^ Krayola, igba wo lo mu igbo e last? grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:45am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^ Krayola, igba wo lo mu igbo e last? grin

haha. I don't do such. Omo daa da ni mi o. cool
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2010
Pelu post e yen, o dabi pe o recent
sha maa paro sha tongue grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 4:46am On Mar 12, 2010
Take Rat Poison or Jump off third mainland bridge.
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:47am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Pelu post e yen, o dabi pe o recent tongue grin

wink Ma je ki awon ara ile mi gbo o. grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 12, 2010
tehehhe, lol ok grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Take Rat Poison or Jump off third mainland bridge.

haha. . .  because of woman. chei!!  lai lai
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 4:49am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

haha. . . because of woman. chei!! lai lai
Oya tell me difference between wetin I post and wetin you post? undecided
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Me, as a original bad guy consine, i go kill dem both and get away with it clean clean  cool . . . u go chop rat poison and die like a worthless rodent. All because of ikebe.  cry
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 4:54am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin

What are u laughtering? If i catch u grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

What are u laughtering? If i catch u  grin
Lol easier said than done tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol you easier said than done tongue

Ahh. . see u. . . I have bakassi radar. I know ur exact location. wink
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

What are u laughtering? If i catch u grin
Ma ta si obinrin yen ooo angry angry

Krayola:

Me, as a original bad guy consine, i go kill dem both and get away with it clean clean  cool . . . u go chop rat poison and die like a worthless rodent. All because of ikebe.  cry
Die ke? shocked
A bi o je igbe yo ni undecided
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

Ahh. . see u. . . I have bakassi radar. I know your exact location.  wink
lol you do, dont you?
Just dont get my bakassi confused with chic2pimp'z wink
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:03am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

lol you do, dont you?

grin  My radar doesn't detect rodents, only cream of the crop bakassi - the type wey dey cause accident for road. I know exactly where u are. u are the brightest dot on my screen.  grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 12, 2010
rotflmao!! cheiii,namy chic2pimp you finish like this grin grin grin
Ok, I give you 3 days to find me wink
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:07am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ma ta si obinrin yen ooo angry angry

psscchheeww!! Wetin u go do. cool Oya nah. . come fight.

chic2pimp:

Die ke? shocked
A bi o je igbe yo ni undecided
grin At all o. Ask Flgators wetin she give me chop. the tin sweet anyhow
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

lol you do, dont you?
Thunder fire ya Idi Araba angry

Krayola:

grin  My radar doesn't detect rodents, only cream of the crop bakassi - the type wey dey cause accident for road. I know exactly where u are. u are the brightest dot on my screen.  grin
Krayfish nah me you dey abi? shocked
I no blame you sha, when the sun sets on your shiny apari head why no go see double. Omo radarada grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Thunder fire ya Idi Araba angry
Krayfish nah me you dey abi? shocked
I no blame you sha, when the sun sets on your shiny apari head why no go see double. Omo radarada grin grin
*death* Oh dear God grin grin grin

Krayola:

psscchheeww!! Wetin u go do.  cool Oya nah. .  come fight. 
Lol that was just a piece of me you tasted grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, I give you 3 days to find me wink

I already know where u are no need to find u. Are u sure u want me to "find" u?  Me I will dig u out o
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

I already know where u are no need to find u. Are u sure u want me to "find" u?  Me I will dig u out o
Oya, giving you 3 days to "dig me out" then tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 5:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Love is so wasted. . . undecided
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:17am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin  Omo. . . that my shiny head na action full am. WHen i meet babes I just show them my shiny head and they watch, in HD, the magic i can perform. No need for toasting again sef. . by the time they watch small na dem go dey beg me to carry dem go. All thanks to afari korodo.  cool

FL Gators:

Oya, giving you 3 days to "dig me out" then tongue

hahaha. What if i don't ever want to stop digging.  wink
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:18am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

psscchheeww!! Wetin u go do. cool Oya nah. . come fight.
You get mouth? undecided
You know I no the Barbershop where you mop floorwork grin
Make I no come jam you for dia angry

Krayola:

Iro nla grin
Nah wetin you chop? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

grin grin  Omo. . . that my shiny head na action full am. WHen i meet babes I just show them my shiny head and they watch, in HD, the magic i can perform. No need for toasting again sef. . by the time they watch small na dem go dey beg me to carry dem go. All thanks to afari korodo.  cool
grin grin grin grin grin

Krayola:

hahaha. What if i don't ever want to stop digging.  wink

Ok, I'm begining to think your definition of digging is not the same as mines sad
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2010
Cheiiii, ok, you two needs to stop derailing this thread nau sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.