Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43697 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by minexpo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
angry coolI tink Bleep
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by frankkydee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Very slow to anger, someone who is laid back but still hilarious. Life of the party kind of guy, ya know? Someone who will not fight with me but have arguments, where we sit and talk through our issues, not scream at each other

Is this guy a guy?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy cheesy
dang!!!.....you fvcking with my imagination right now..........you know that right? angry.........all i can visualize is ur tongue doing ______ lipsrsealed

and ermmm for now the only word that comes to mind is "ethereal" smiley.....................perfect word right? grin
Visualize all you want. But be mindful of headache from too much visualising.

Ethereal is perfect! Others include: unique, perfection, angelic. Thank me later.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by techtayo: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.

Nice.. u need to quote ghost of power as reference in this speech bro..�
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Visualize all you want. But be mindful of headache from too much visualising.

Ethereal is perfect! Others include: unique, perfection, angelic. Thank me later.

lmao cheesy
i knew it was the perfect word and it turns out i was right

so what do i get for finding the "perfect" word to describe you? grin grin

*oh lawd please strike her with the mighty thunder of interest so she'd be a little interested and get to want to at least talk offline.............or for a start please touch her heart so she'd let me send a pm and also promise to reply as my reward IJN........amiiiiii*

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy
i knew it was the perfect word and it turns out i was right

so what do i get for finding the "perfect" word to describe you? grin grin

*oh lawd please strike her with the mighty thunder of interest so she'd be a little interested and get to want to at least talk offline.............or for a start please touch her heart so she'd let me send a pm and also promise to reply as my reward IJN........amiiiiii*
Yeah....you were right.

Lol...you are not serious. Both with your second & third paragraphs.

But keep Praying.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah....you were right.

Lol...you are not serious. Both with your second & third paragraphs.

But keep Praying.

cheesy
dont worry.......thats my specialty....praying i mean grin grin.................trust me, you wouldnt know what hit you when i'm done with the 39 days fasting (i'm nat Jesus so i cant make it 40 tongue) and 60 days non stop cabashing i plan to do soon cool cool

and hey ermmm is it weird that i'm checking out your dp and looking at ur pouted lips like............. embarassed

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy
dont worry.......thats my specialty....praying i mean grin grin.................trust me, you wouldnt know what hit you when i'm done with the 39 days fasting (i'm nat Jesus so i cant make it 40 tongue) and 60 days non stop cabashing i plan to do soon cool cool

and hey ermmm is it weird that i'm checking out your dp and looking at ur pouted lips like............. embarassed
Yeah...it's weird.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah...it's weird.

embarassed
but it wouldnt be if i get to see and perharps touch thouse cute lips in person.....or would it?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

embarassed
but it wouldnt be if i get to see and perharps touch thouse cute lips in person.....or would it?
Even weirder
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Even weirder

lmao cheesy
oh c'mon......help a bro out na

i've practically used almost all the tricks in da book to get you to at least agree to my request to send you a pm and you're still headstrong and unwilling to bend sad cry

are you like this offline too.......i mean like you love playing real hard to get and giving guys a mighty hell of a tough time getting to know you offline too?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy
oh c'mon......help a bro out na

i've practically used almost all the tricks in da book to get you to at least agree to my request to send you a pm and you're still headstrong and unwilling to bend sad cry

are you like this offline too.......i mean like you love playing real hard to get and giving guys a mighty hell of a tough time getting to know you offline too?
Hmmmm.....there's something I detect in your tone. Exasperation?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm.....there's something I detect in your tone. Exasperation?

hahahah cheesy
nah...........far.....like real far from that hun smiley

lets just say i want to sound a little cocky grin

heard ladies dig that wink

meanwhile you still havent ans me question? grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahah cheesy
nah...........far.....like real far from that hun smiley

lets just say i want to sound a little cocky grin

heard ladies dig that wink

meanwhile you still havent ans me question? grin
Cocky? Lol. Some ladies may, I don't.

Question? I don't know what "this" in "are you like this offline" means o. I don't play hard to get. I put myself in the guy's shoes and I know how frustrating it could be. tongue
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Cocky? Lol. Some ladies may, I don't.

Question? I don't know what "this" in "are you like this offline" means o. I don't play hard to get. I put myself in the guy's shoes and I know how frustrating it could be. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy.........now i see why the "unique" you said earlier comes to play in describing you smiley

and really? shocked shocked

but why do i feel you aiint putting urself in my big slightly oversized shoes right now? sad
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.........now i see why the "unique" you said earlier comes to play in describing you smiley

and really? shocked shocked

but why do i feel you aiint putting urself in my big slightly oversized shoes right now? sad
smileyYeah.... smiley smiley

Cos I know you are not frustrated yet grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

smileyYeah.... smiley smiley

Cos I know you are not frustrated yet grin grin

lmao cheesy cheesy
i swear you wouldnt want to see a frustrated richie..................aha! Name's richard BTW smiley

honestly though you dont want to get me frustrated cos you most defintely wouldnt like me embarassed..........i mostly think with my dick when i'm frustrated lipsrsealed

how 'bout you give me a task to seal the deal instead of getting me frustrated cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy cheesy
i swear you wouldnt want to see a frustrated richie..................aha! Name's richard BTW smiley

honestly though you dont want to get me frustrated cos you most defintely wouldnt like me embarassed..........i mostly think with my dick when i'm frustrated lipsrsealed

how 'bout you give me a task to seal the deal instead of getting me frustrated cheesy cheesy
And why would I want to frustrate you? smiley
I will think of a task for you.

But seriously, there are a lot of jerks here & I'm definitely tired of getting to know more to add to the list. I'm not saying you are a jerk. But sorry to pay for the mistakes of others. It's wrong o. But I'm tired abeg.

I'm Chy by the way. Have fun guessing the full name. Goodnight Richard.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

And why would I want to frustrate you? smiley
I will think of a task for you.

But seriously, there are a lot of jerks here & I'm definitely tired of getting to know more to add to the list. I'm not saying you are a jerk. But sorry to pay for the mistakes of others. It's wrong o. But I'm tired abeg.

I'm Chy by the way. Have fun guessing the full name. Goodnight Richard.

yeay yeah.......i understand big time smiley

and dont worry chy,...........the first thing you'd see when next you log in to nl would be ur full name correctly guessed by me grin grin

and good night too.........enjoy ur beauty sleep smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by modik(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

My bf kinda person.

May u find ur hrt desire.

ATM on point sisterly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.