Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43703 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
As a sapiosexual, the female I call my other half has to compliment me intellectually and be cultured, nothing more or less. Typically, those are the only kind of females I date or tumble beneath the sheets with.
There are few moments which typify the essence of our relationship like arguing about issues like the irrelevance/relevance of feminism or comparing the works of authors Nalini Singh or Madeline Hunter with the air kissing our bare bodies. Moments you can't share with a dumb, uncouth girl.

Sharing skin privileges with a female who's just a happy-go-lucky, petty bimbo would seem like soiling myself in mud.

Sex is just, well, sex - huff, moan and huff. The aforementioned qualities are what make sex more than what it is - lovemaking, with someone you love, cherish and look forward to having 'mental spars' with.
Not everyone has interest in literature and the arts though.
That doesn't make them dumb, does it?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
LOL why Jesus?
All that for you shocked shocked
Because you're what
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin
Maka why, I won't give you my sister again oh. grin
Too late, bruh!
We've already inked that deal in blood. grin
She's my ride or die now.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Loyal

Down to Earth

Got buisness mind

Close to God

Good adviser

Intelligent

Romantic

And Be a good cook!
That is all

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Too late, bruh!
We've already inked that deal in blood. grin
She's my ride or die now.
Who is your bruh?

Ride or die koh undecided. I won't allow my sister to marry a stingy pelzin ahbeg. Blood covenant be damned. cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:

All that for you shocked shocked
Because you're what
The type of guy that all lady wants for a husband.. my type are scarce...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Divay22(f): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
The type of guy that all lady wants for a husband.. my type are scarce...
All ladies indeed...
Alright.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who is your bruh?
Ride or die koh undecided. I won't allow my sister to marry a stingy pelzin ahbeg. Blood covenant be damned. cheesy grin
You my niggah for life now. Inked that shit_in blood as well.

You ride or die with me or I use you for rituals..... That's how I roll.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Not everyone has interest in literature and the arts though.
That doesn't make them dumb, does it?
Those were just examples.

Some - screw that-, most girls know nothing about anything.

Ask the average female who , for example, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is or just holding an intelligent conversation off or online and she'd go mute.

Are there guys attracted to such girls? Of course, countless guys. Are there guys nauseated by such girls? I happen to top that list.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Those were just examples.

Some - screw that-, most girls know nothing about anything.

Ask the average female who , for example, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is or just holding an intelligent conversation off or online and she'd go mute.

Are there guys attracted to such girls? Of course, countless guys. Are there guys nauseated by such girls? I happen to top that list.
Oh, I catch your drift now.
That's errr,nice. But I know some brothers who would choose beauty over brain.

To each, his own. smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
embarassed embarassed embarassed
kiss kiss kiss
Get out. undecided
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by rosy1992(f): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is quite an interesting topic.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Get out. undecided

cry cry cry
hey honey kiss

howdy do
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cry cry cry
hey honey kiss

howdy do
I just told you to get out. undecided

sad sad sad
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I just told you to get out. undecided

sad sad sad

sad sad sad
you busy..........like can i call?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh, I catch your drift now.
That's errr,nice. But I know some brothers who would choose beauty over brain.

To each, his own. smiley

Who said there are no pretty females who are brainy? I don't think there's ever been a time I chose one over the other.

I have to be physically attracted to a female I am dating. That's a given. That she's intelligent isn't just reason enough for us to date.

Such females are comparatively few but they abound if you search well enough.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

sad sad sad
you busy..........like can i call?
I am busy.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Who said there are no pretty females who are brainy? I don't think there's ever been a time I chose one over the other.

I have to be physically attracted to a female I am dating. That's a given. That she's intelligent isn't just reason enough for us to date.

Such females are comparatively few but they abound if you search well enough.
Oh, true that.

But if you had to choose between intelligence and beauty, what would it be?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

You grab? grin

Yeap
That's cool smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh, true that.

But if you had to choose between intelligence and beauty, what would it be?

Erm, why do I have to choose when there are countless such girls?

I'm not exactly insisting she looks like Jordan Sparks or Kelly Rowland but she shouldn't be Whoopi Goldberg too. Neither does she need to have Cozzy-Orjiakor-sized mammary glands or Mercy-Johnson-sized bum.

Just look good and be smart/ not dumb. That's just about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by QueenBeeHive(f): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Very slow to anger, someone who is laid back but still hilarious. Life of the party kind of guy, ya know? Someone who will not fight with me but have arguments, where we sit and talk through our issues, not scream at each other
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Maxi112: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Where are the guys come and answer

And the rest come and answer
Aside sex, I'd go for "LOVE, TRUST, INTELLIGENT, A LITTLE BIT OF A NAGGING GF" grin

quite funny, huh?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Erm, why do I have to choose when there are countless such girls?

I'm not exactly insisting she looks like Jordan Sparks or Kelly Rowland but she shouldn't be Whoopi Goldberg too. Neither does she need to have Cozzy-Orjiakor-sized mammary glands or Mercy-Johnson-sized bum.

Just look good and be smart/ not dumb. That's just about it.

LOL, Alright.

Have a nice evening.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Pusyiter(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
NL Ladies eh! the truth is, every man needs support while every woman needs protection. When you synergise these two, you get the perfect combination. S#x like food, is just a road side luxury but not the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamSINZ(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Love and loyalty. That's all.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Maxi112:
Aside sex, I'd go for "LOVE, TRUST, INTELLIGENT, A LITTLE BIT OF A NAGGING GF" grin

quite funny, huh?

Later you guys will be complaining of women and nagging grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.