Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43692 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Pinkfriday(f): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear guys, if u want something in a relationship, u have to lay the foundation for it to grow... u can't want a loyal lady nd u won't be loyal, u can't want unquestionable love nd won't be able to reciprocate, mbanu kolewerk!. So, if u want certain characters in a relationship, u urself have to exhibit those characters. Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am busy.

sad sad
mention me when you free......would love to call embarassed
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

11) an intelligent lady......my children cant be inherit dumb traits abeg

12) lady with focus and who isnt overly broke
etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
Your number 10 though
Please can you explain what you mean by take care
do you mean financially or what?
Cos I think every grown ass should be able to take care of himself/herself

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by zexy2030(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

grin grin
So it's about the money?
No problem
If you are interested just know I gat 30 billion dollars in my account
Common babe let's take this chat off nairaland, most needed now is you..no jokes.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by zexy2030(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
What I need aside sex
W- winsome
O-organized
M-manage kitchen, her body and home well
E-explicitly polite and an elucidate in communications
N- not a trending freak.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by wristbangle: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry

While ladies will tell you more and more unending amount of money

Awon Ajenirun sad
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by zexy2030(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
Talk true don't u enjoy our bleeps, isnt it sweeter than honey?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Friendship. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Maxi112: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Later you guys will be complaining of women and nagging grin
I'm different from those complaining here!

Slit nagging. I'd easily get bored and look outside if she doesn't.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by P0intBlank(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:

Seriously?! If that's your experience, certainly you've been hanging out with the wrong folks
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm different from those complaining here!

Slit nagging. I'd easily get bored and look outside if she doesn't.
Funny you
I don't like nagging, maybe cos I'm not the nagging type
If I find what someone is doing annoying or isn't right,you will notice it in my attitude but one day I may give the final blow, I say everything the person does that's so annoying to me
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Maxi112: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Funny you
I don't like nagging, maybe cos I'm not the nagging type
If I find what someone is doing annoying or isn't right,you will notice it in my attitude but one day I may give the final blow, I say everything the person does that's so annoying to me
That's for you. I love it when they feel insecure. You know that feeling when someone is scared of losing you to another fellow. It makes them jealous picky and nagging at time. It kinda enhance my ego grin

Don't get it twisted here wink
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Maxi112:
That's for you. I love it when they feel insecure. You know that feeling when someone is scared of losing you to another fellow. It makes them jealous picky and nagging at time. It kinda enhance my ego grin

So guys love it when women get jealous?
Thanks for the tip
I won't show any guy a form of jealousy anymore
I will be putting on I don't care attitude
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by senibo1: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

So guys love it when women get jealous?
Thanks for the tip
I won't show any guy a form of jealousy anymore
I will be putting on I don't care attitude
Most me do cause I can't speak for all. It shows you're wanted, it makes us feel like the real king but you should be smart enough not to allow it get in to your head.

Even if you show it or not, we still spot out. Just be yourself cutie!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SirMichael1: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

You grab? grin

Niccur, fūçk that shit you write about money. You gonna expect her to pay her bills while on a date 'cause you don't want a bītçh who depends on you monetary wise?? Which is more dumbber? You staying fway from girls 'cause of money or you dodging responsibilities?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.

that one perfect woman ROTFL
So if she's not an A student but a B+ student she's damn cut out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by rex444(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
There r a million n one things besides sex with a girl.... one, she has to be very open and willing to try new things. She has to have a good sense of reasoning. She has to be vast in all aspects when it comes to holding a healthy conversation. Travel to short distance place to explore....the list goes on
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Zhahovic(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
I love an intelligent woman...... I love em like mad...
we can gist all day...no pretense..no guile....
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Niccur, fūçk that shit you write about money. You gonna expect her to pay her bills while on a date 'cause you don't want a bītçh who depends on you monetary wise?? Which is more dumbber? You staying fway from girls 'cause of money or you dodging responsibilities?
no one wants a girl who depends on him financially. It's not like guys don't have enough problems of their own already. Except you. Maybe you get off on having someone lean on you, perhaps it makes you feel useful for something, I don't know. But that shit_ain't for me.
If you expect me to take care of you and foot your bills, bitch_you better be ready to call me daddy for the rest of your life. I wasn't put on earth to feed you.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SirMichael1: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalasticlala, Dominique this would be more interesting and enlightening should it find itself on front page or what do you guys think?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SirMichael1: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Dear guys, if u want something in a relationship, u have to lay the foundation for it to grow... u can't want a loyal lady nd u won't be loyal, u can't want unquestionable love nd won't be able to reciprocate, mbanu kolewerk!. So, if u want certain characters in a relationship, u urself have to exhibit those characters. Thank you!

These are exactly my believe. You can't lay a shaky foundation and expect your house to stand rock-firm. Aside from the fact that you want a humble, loyal, intelligent lady, what do you have to offer in return??

Not to mention that most ladies are naturally 'money-tunned' and would kill to have a guy who caters for all her needs. Now that's not what a lady should be.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SirMichael1: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
no one wants a girl who depends on him financially. It's not like guys don't have enough problems of their own already. Except you. Maybe you get off on having someone lean on you, perhaps it makes you feel useful for something, I don't know. But that shit_ain't for me.
If you expect me to take care of you and foot your bills, bitch_you better be ready to call me daddy for the rest of your life. I wasn't put on earth to feed you.

I have no business with trying to to make you see things from my point as you clearly are adamant to your believes... Nevertheless, I'd try again.

Now what I meant by footing restaurant bills or paying the movie ticket all sums up to been responsible as a man. A sense of responsibility is all that's required. I've seen men take this mentality you're portraying to the confines of marriage and that, fam, isn't an admirable trait.

Now who said anything about depending on me as a guy financially? Am I gonna buy her pads or give her money to do so? Nope! Am I gonna buy so petite things for her all because I wanna be responsible? No. There's a fine line between being responsible and being a 'mugu'.

Now she's at school and needs assistance -assistance here being the prevailing word- to buy handouts, foodstuffs or stuffs like that, I'm in a position to help and will refuse because I don't want a lady who depends on me financially?? Can you see how your supposed wisdom looks and feels? With all due respect sir, but that's a flawed way of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Flaghouse1: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=folakemigeh post=61385481]They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry[/quote

The day some of these guys will catch you on the road,they will so beat you well well ! ,even if I dey there I no go beg them for you ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Now she's at school and needs assistance -assistance here being the prevailing word- to buy handouts, foodstuffs or stuffs like that, I'm in a position to help and will refuse because I don't want a lady who depends on me financially?? Can you see how your supposed wisdom looks and feels? With all due respect sir, but that's a flawed way of reasoning.
I consider Bailing someone out of a tight spot a service to humanity & is different from being responsible for that person......a fine distinction, I agree, but it is nevertheless a distinction you seem unable to comprehend. If in doubt, allow me to present you with exhibit-A..... Observe:
... money shouldn't be part of it 'cause we're supposed to provide.
listen, man. I don't know what brand of the alpha-male kool-aid you dunked yourself in, but it's not for me because I certainly am not "SUPPOSED" to provide shit_for anybody.
When I give, I give because I want to, not because I'm obligated to provide for you or some shit_like that.
Marriage is a totally different ballgame. After all, I publicly and legally accepted responsibility for you and your welfare as you did mine.
So, maybe you should reevaluate and see who has the Flawed way of reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
senibo1:
Most me do cause I can't speak for all. It shows you're wanted, it makes us feel like the real king but you should be smart enough not to allow it get in to your head.

Even if you show it or not, we still spot out. Just be yourself cutie!
Lol
Good evening
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Maxi112:

then you're yet to meet a real NAG the ones that gives you migraine when they're just starting
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

then you're yet to meet a real NAG the ones that gives you migraine when they're just starting

Like my ex.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Like my ex.

lol it's usually Ex now you're typing "ex" she was something I guess grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

lol it's usually Ex now you're typing "ex" she was something I guess grin grin grin

She was hell. Damn, what did I not do to please her? Anyway, I thank God I didn't die or do something that I would regret for the rest of my life. The only positive is that the experience made me stronger and very much more patient.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

She was hell. Damn, what did I not do to please her? Anyway, I thank God I didn't die or do something that I would regret for the rest of my life. The only positive is that the experience made me stronger and very much more patient.

good luck next time
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

good luck next time
Thank you. I will surely need that cheesy
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by aribisala0(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
friendship and companionship i.e someone to talk to
There are different kinds of women and so one may need more than one "relatioship"

some women you need for chilling out casual discussions and ego massage What I call the mumu women . de no get sense at all and dem sabi spend money.Anything you talk na OK

Other women you need for more serious discussion and strategizing normally you cannot lie to them because lie wey you want talk next year them know this year.They can argue and normally them get sense pass you and both of you know . They can do economics fo Africa. Any subject de know pass you even football.

The hard corebabe. na dey smoke anyting together drink together , In short she no send and if you do anyha you go see anyha.

The prayer warrior. aka Sister Nkiru . Need I say more?

All of the get their different days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.