Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43695 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Eeroh95(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
What else is there in this era if not sex?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MansaHenry(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.
bros....hope u. Get. Doubles for all these qualities ooo?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by GOFRONT(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Aside Sex she should be able to prepare Palmoil stew and White Ricee
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
won't let you have the last word, so, let the 'go' come from me; Dude, Bleep off.
Thank God you have imposed urself into my employee list, o ya respond to this son...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TallestTj(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
For me, I just want a lady that has sound character and very articulate..
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by whizcartel(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Rest of mind
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

and it can be lost when not taken care of and nurtured when God who is love and who created love still has terms for us to meet

. something needs to keep a man loving you.
My phrase 'if shared' caters for your Mention.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by HARDDON: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
As a sapiosexual, the female I call my other half has to compliment me intellectually and be cultured, nothing more or less. Typically, those are the only kind of females I date or tumble beneath the sheets with.
There are few moments which typify the essence of our relationship like arguing about issues like the irrelevance/relevance of feminism or comparing the works of authors Nalini Singh or Madeline Hunter with the air kissing our bare bodies. Moments you can't share with a dumb, uncouth girl.

Sharing skin privileges with a female who's just a happy-go-lucky, petty bimbo would seem like soiling myself in mud.

Sex is just, well, sex - huff, moan and huff. The aforementioned qualities are what make sex more than what it is - lovemaking, with someone you love, cherish and look forward to having 'mental spars' with.

cheesy

The way you romance words with the sleek touch of a practiced pro is refreshing. cheesy cool

....n i thought i was alone on this lane
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by murmee: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Yes and that is why she has raised me as a young, intelligent, God fearing and innocent guy, and now that i am mature, its fair i search for her kind.
Good answer. I thought Ifakiland gave you a 'technical knockout' but you defended yourself most brilliantly. May God give you the kind of wife you desire!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by soflygerian(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
An unintelligent girl is definitely a turn off for me, u can have all that thing on u and i enjoy the kpanshing, bt pls help me reason..
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
amokeme:

Can you explain number 10 please?

i did before here

thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i mean a lady that would let me do things for her no matter how minor it is.....

Take for example my mom.......i love that woman like kilode but one thing i noticed in her while growing up is she almost always didnt like my dad doing things for her.......she had this independent woman mind set like she was some semi-feminist..............i still love her plenty sha but i dont want my woman to have such traits cos its kinda frustrating knowing you can actually help ur bae do something but she refuses to allow you do it grin grin

sometimes it makes one become unnecessarily suspicious
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

That number 6 tho. Might end up soiling the marriage if not well managed. You can loose your wife or even soul to spiritual home(s) if care is not taken.

i know that man.........and thats one of dem reason its in num 6 smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
MissJoy29:

I have that mindset even though I don't like it. I have it cos I have seen my fair share of men who don't take care of their wives. I have also rolled with a lot of guys myself who don't "take care" or know what it means to. So yeah, I gotta have that mindset.

awww embarassed
that means i cant get married to you tongue

anyways i understand though but sometimes you should let bae take care of you..........like bring you b-f in bed, get you gifts, help you do petty things etc smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Alright that's cool
But I love your mum kind of person

grin
so this is da face of the lady who has refused to say she loves me on her siggy cos she still feels hurt over her ex sad sad......................

No wonder kimcutie cant stop lic.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Charles4075(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well...I don't know why you guys are of the unfounded opinion that girls, generally, have fish brains though.
The same way girls are of the unfounded opinion that guys, generally, are dogs and behave such.

Are we on this together?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rozaytee: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Does your mom have all these?
no mind am
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ponti93(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Plenty things, and sex is nt among top 5 cos, u can get sex anywhere... A gal should hav dreams, have goals nt marriage dreams oh... Should have d mind set of a hardworking woman... Intelligent communication, e. T. C
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ponti93(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

11) an intelligent lady......my children cant be inherit dumb traits abeg

12) lady with focus and who isnt overly broke
etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
you are on point bro
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by babanawa(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let them come in and answer.cheesy
we need your intelligence and God given problem solving instinct
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Afriifa(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
maysimsimple:
Na so. But its more than patience to find one.

ote author=Afriifa post=61406954]big congrats to u. men dis people can reason outta of brain ehn.
i av been wit dis girl dis is five years.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by BobbyDean(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
100% man, bloody 100%
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i know that man.........and thats one of dem reason its in num 6 smiley
Bobs, u r creative mehn. grin
I reluctantly sent in DAT comment but I deemed it fit cos of some peeps that might not be aware. But I think applying their number 6 will sail them tru anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Kimcutie: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin
so this is da face of the lady who has refused to say she loves me on her siggy cos she still feels hurt over her ex sad sad......................

grin you need prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by imustsaymymindo: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
SirMichael1:
then again, everyone should go into a relationship with the thoughts of marriage at the back of their minds. Capisce?[/b][/i]

This is where I don't agree, Sir. People go into a relationship for various reasons. And this reasons would determine whether sex and finances would be involved.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
no be everybody teeth fit crack bone grin....your other requirements are spot on though

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Kereokwu(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
[Well siad]
Ifakiland:
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by JamesReacher(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Very good advise. Thanks for the reminder.

However I'm no fool. Men can't do the unthinkable.
Every cent my husband earns has my name all over it.
All properties have my name too.
I have my personal money too.
By God's grace I'm covered.

I do have that law degree for a reason grin
There you go dear! very good. Have a good married life smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Henitan24(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:

This is awesome
In fact am speechless

1 Share

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

awww embarassed
that means i cant get married to you tongue

anyways i understand though but sometimes you should let bae take care of you..........like bring you b-f in bed, get you gifts, help you do petty things etc smiley
It's like we have a different idea about what being taken care of by bae mean. Everything you listed up there, I love. I love receiving gifts, I'm pretty romantic so I adore and appreciate same in bae. I love being taken care of & I can care too. Infact, i understand & receive love more through Acts Of Service (if you have read The Five Love Languages). But i thought you meant financially when you said "take care of". Like a man who helps out financially when he can. But the fact that some have but don't help has made me not to be too dependent on men. Which bring about the mindset.

And like I said before, I have the mindset but I don't like it. Doesn't mean I can't discard it when a real man come up. tongue
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Thank God you have imposed urself into my employee list, o ya respond to this son...
Will you just quit? like i said, i will have the last say. Talking about employee, is the job for real papa?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeeTus:
Fine lady. smiley
Thanks Mr handsome
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin

Lol
Please complete your statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.