Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? (2754 Views)

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Honestly, living with my mom takes an extra level of patience. we're always in disagreement every now and then.
From extreme nagging, complains, shouting, funny but annoying questionsgrin), to aimless roaming about in the house.
I've jokingly told her over again that I don't pray to marry one like hergrin.
So guys, do you pray to live for ever with someone like your mom

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by dingbang(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Yes
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by gabinogem(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
smiley yes...but I won't pray for any lady 2 marry any man like my dad.lol cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Yessssssssssssssss! I love mummy so much!

Mummy I love you soooooo much! I would have even married you if you were not my mum, such beautiful light skinned woman, food is so sweet all others are Nonsense to me, always smiling, beautiful cute smile of yours! How you call me sweet names and say you miss me when I am not home, how you tease me to come visit that you prepared my favourite food, how you supported amd encouraged me when I was broke, mummy, I love you, for you I will do anything for! You and my dad are the best alive in my life right now.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
dingbang:
Yes
do you mind telling us why? aside the fact that she's your ''mother''
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

do you mind telling us why?
aside the fact that she's your ''mother''
she cooks good food...
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
There is NO WOMAN LIKE MY MOM!!
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Sure, that woman is a rare gem

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:
Yessssssssssssssss! I love mummy so much!

Mummy I love you soooooo much! I would have even married you if you were not my mum, such beautiful light skinned woman, food is so sweet all others are Nonsense to me, always smiling, beautiful cute smile of yours! How you call me sweet names and say you miss me when I am not home, how you tease me to come visit that you prepared my favourite food, how you supported amd encouraged me when I was broke, mummy, I love you, for you I will do anything for! You and my dad are the best alive in my life right now.
kiss
Awww... Long life and prosperity to them
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2017
dingbang:
she cooks good food...
lol. I'm not convinced o! my mom cooks too. but its not just good food that makes you and a person agree.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Awww... Long life and prosperity to them

smiley thanks dear but why is it rare to see women with heart like that of our mothers in this golden age? undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

lol. I'm not convinced o!
my mom cooks too. but its not just good food that makes you and a person agree.
can't say any further
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

smiley thanks dear but why is it rare to see women with heart like that of our mothers in this golden age? undecided
Hmm, so many reasons dear
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
like what and what
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:

Oya tell me one cry
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Oya tell me one cry
Our mothers are more patience, enduring, hard working and most of our mothers only had sex experience with their husband. Most ladies of this days are after money and sex. Dressing anyhow! Infact na backside show case dey reign this days.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Our mothers are more patience, enduring, hard working and most of our mothers only had sex experience with their husband. Most ladies of this days are after money and sex. Dressing anyhow! Infact na backside show case dey reign this days.

True, you seem to be a good lady with a beautiful heart, I love how you exhibit wisdom, Hmmm, I don't mind being a faithful dude if I see a lady like you, but are you fine like nadia buari, Genevive, ini edo, or Juliet abrahim?
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

like what and what
I already state my reasons, but don't get me wrong o.. There are still women like our mothers out there, just that it's rare
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

True, you seem to be a good lady with a beautiful heart, I love how you exhibit wisdom, Hmmm, I don't mind being a faithful dude if I see a lady like you, but are you fine like nadia buari, Genevive, ini edo, or Juliet abrahim?
Lol.. Hmm, i am beautiful just as God created me and want me to.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol.. Hmm, i am beautiful just as God created me and want me to.

Okay lemme see a pic then wink
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Sure Na But My Mom Is Very Quiet. I Dont want Her To Be The Quiet Type But I Want her To Be Very Wise Like My Mother... And Then Active.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Okay lemme see a pic then wink
Huh! How? Abi where?
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Huh! How? Abi where?

You can mail me at ziraalison@gmail.com

grin

Privately, away from all these lurking stalkers grin
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Sure Na But My Mom Is Very Quiet. I Dont want Her To Be The Quiet Type But I Want her To Be Very Wise Like My Mother... And Then Active.
Hian! You dey every where like MTN. Hehehe
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
then your answer is NO. you don't want a woman exactly like your mom.
its not out of hatred but just the presence or absence of certain characters....
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

You can mail me at ziraalison@gmail.com
grin
Privately, away from all these lurking stalkers grin
kai! return that mail now!
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:
Hahahaha, see order abi na command!
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

then your answer is NO. you don't want a woman exactly like your mom.
its not out of hatred but just the presence or absence of certain characters....
i Am Like My Mom. So I Dont want My Wife To Be Same except On The Part Of Wisdom
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Slayer2: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

undecided

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by kalufelix(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Hell No!

I Cannot Wish That For Jibrin My Worst Enemy. I'd Rather Die A Single Man If All That's Available Posses 50% Of Her Character Talk More Of Being Like Her...Are You Kidding Me? Thats More Than Suicide...

The "mum Singing Praise" Crew Over To You...

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hian! You dey every where like MTN. Hehehe
na Your Pink Lips I De Find Since
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
na Your Pink Lips I De Find Since
Coninue oo.. Good luck. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? / Why Are Some Men So Obsessed With Girls Barely Legal? / How To Get Certificate Of Singlehood (Bachelorhood or Spinsterhood) In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.