Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1186709 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
@dubolog everyone? Complete bollocks!
Nannys/domestic staff without high school degrees are issued visas on a daily.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Hi all, I love this thread because of the valueble help and info.

I work in the reconciliation Dept of the DPR. I have never gone to the USA and I'm not married yet. A friend who lives in Charlotte,North Carolina is inviting me to the USA and I'm 32 years. Please what are my chances on getting a tourist visa to the USA successfully. The only ties I have are my landed properties and my job(i love my job)I have only traveled to Saudi Arabia (for a job) and two countries in Europe(for on the job training).

Hoping to hear from the gurus.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
sugah:
@dubolog everyone? Complete bollocks! Nannys/domestic staff without high school degrees are issued visas on a daily.
Are u serious?? is that even possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
1. If you are travelling with a nanny/housegirl/maid etc. Do a contract between you and the nanny/housegirl/maid, print and sign. I know its rare for people to travel with their nanny/housegirl/maid but its asked for, to ensure he/she is not being 'enslaved'.

2. If you are travelling with your relative's kid and/or friend's kid, please get a letter of approval from their parents...this tackles the child trafficking concerns.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rolly83:

Yes.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:
they ain't psychologist. Everybody under go school background pass. If u have a sound edu that's 1. Having a secured job is 2 not a job u can leave. U no fit dey work for known establish company with good job position run. (dey verify applicants with strong job tie Doctors bankers State/federal workers etc NO TO FRAUD). Most people are being denied because of their weak school background.Nysc corper without job has been given Visa Why? School pass. What she studied strong and her university na A list. So applicant shouldn't count current job as a tie if your Job Security is not strong. I read about 12 student applyin and only half qualified why? School Courses differed. So School background and current job's (Security) na im people dey fail forget travel history or how many pikin u born or leaving behind grin

What exactly are you carrying on about here please? Do you have an idea of the number of confirmed illiterate "agbero" holding that US visa? Academic qualification is only but one aspect of ties, don't over-push it please....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Its painful the said gurus on this platform doesn't want coach agbalagbas here. 90% of people here are genuine matured adults so why asking them to read from page 1 to the end? They will still go and be denied. Coach them and say no to fraud.

Do you qualify under all aspects

Professional: is your job a professional job ( well established actress Musician Doctor lawyer banker) or did u studied a professional course (Ican for accountant) or currently studying a professional course in school (Medicine or law school)? ? If no don't waste your 64k

Work: is your job a job with job Security? (government workers should know what job Security is) And if u are self employed how well established are u? ( a woman said I own a boutique she didn't stop there she said I create bags and design clothes etc to sell) that a way to express being self employed. If no to this said. Don't waste 64k

School: what did u studied? Is it strong? What are u studying at present? What's your highest qualification and how strong is the course? That's why them no dey like see OND and HND holders dem expect u to go get a Professional degree. So if u no strong under School no waste 64k

Family: age come to tell ooo 25 upward dem expect u to start building family oo or planning like being engage if u are not they checkmate your School background and your current job (Security). Being single is not a red flag but as Single dude u shouldn't have an immediate family there since family tie is weak already( u can visit friends and extended family) since u qualify under professional and School/Work.

All this are being judged 3days before interview not the Fake 2 minutes talk grin they only verify travel history and how genuine is your claim job (they ask stup*d question from banker Doctors like What is LIFO) and to see if u fill the form yourself (like people that them don approve dem before interview dey na start go go off point on their work For real.

Approval and disapproval are being given 3days before interview by (egunu VO s that look through your form) u wonder why they call ur claim US Family before interview? Them don dey Judge already. Forget interview. Interview is to see through lies Nothing else.

I hope I don't get kicked out for saying the truth angry

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

What exactly are you carrying on about here please? Do you have an idea of the number of confirmed illiterate "agbero" holding that US visa? Academic qualification is only but one aspect of ties, don't over-push it please....
thos Agbero dem don fill good school background for dem? Get my point
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:
Its painful the said gurus on this platform doesn't want coach agbalagbas here. 90% of people here are genuine matured adults so why asking them to read from page 1 to the end? They will still go and be denied. Coach them and say no to fraud.

Professional: is your job a professional job ( well established actress Musician Doctor lawyer banker) or did u studied a professional course (Ican for accountant) or currently studying a professional course in school (Medicine or law school)? ? If no don't waste your 64k

Work: is your job a job with job Security? (government workers should know what job Security is) And if u are self employed how well established are u? ( a woman said I own a boutique she didn't stop there she said I create bags and design clothes etc to sell) that a way to express being self employed. If no to this said. Don't waste 64k

School: what did u studied? Is it strong? What are u studying at present? What's your highest qualification and how strong is the course? That's why them no dey like see OND and HND holders dem expect u to go get a Professional degree. So if u no strong under School no waste 64k

Family: age come to tell ooo 25 upward dem expect u to start building family oo or planning like being engage if u are not they checkmate your School background and your current job (Security). Being single is not a red flag but as Single dude u shouldn't have an immediate family there since family tie is weak already( u can visit friends and extended family) since u qualify under professional and School/Work.

All this are being judged 3days before interview not the Fake 2 minutes talk grin they only verify travel history and how genuine is your claim job (they ask stup*d question from banker Doctors like What is LIFO) and to see if u fill the form yourself (like people that them don approve dem before interview dey na start go go off point on their work For real.

Approval and disapproval are being given 3days before interview by (egunu VO s that look through your form) u wonder why they call ur claim US Family before interview? Them don dey Judge already. Forget interview. Interview is to see through lies Nothing else.

[s]
dubolog:

[/s]
dubolog:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
iRyan don't quote without a reason! People need your moral that's why they seek knowledge from u all. Ain't nice for being denied without them knowing their flaws under ties
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Infiosa:
I have also done a mail to them as my last mail in 2015 was responded to. I don't care if they respond or not as it's so painful that their process does not recognize applicants with genuine intention. Below is the mail sent to them.

Infiosa, I know this must hurt and to be honest you have more than a good tie but one of the best I've come across in this thread nevertheless I think there's a problem with your previous application which may need correction, it's possible you may have misrepresented, if that's not the case then I will advise you to reapply ASAP... they will give you the visit visa.
There's still time and I will like you to get your messages/explanation across like you did here.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Shebi they are checking those documents? Calm down and concentrate on finding out how and why visa denials happen.... As simple a reason as filling form wrongly, one can get denied even though normally qualified. Dem no dey pump chest take approach these visa people, na settle down things.

I normally can't be more qualified than my MD, after two refusals, he had to humble himself to get a US visa despite being up there and widely traveled.
Bro you summed it up perfectly with the case with your MD.... Your qualification/ties maybe watertight but just small details maybe missing which may means denial of visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Infiosa:
if your boss who is more qualified was refused two times then something is wrong with their process. I think we should call a spade a spade.

That they refused him a visa while I got mine one time doesn't mean something is wrong with the process, there are set standards and rules the VOs adhere to. In your form filling and delivery at the interview lies some variables too aside our assumed ties. The Germans for instance have given him a long term visa before (I'm talking of an almost Ivy league trained entrepreneur of old, that was holding a 10-year UK visa, Canadian visa at the time, in and out of Asia and Europe severally, always on the move travelling, owns and oversees a conglomerate where he has people earning remunerations enough to secure visas for themselves and family, school and birth abroad), then he was given a few days visa on another occasion which he ignored using, the next time was denial, he then had to bring himself down to explaining without pride why he didn't use the few days visa before he was granted the visa once more. We all don't know it all, we mistakenly leave some ends loose unnecessarily in visa applications sometimes. Watch it carefully.

A legislator of note from my state and his family were denied UK visa back in the days because he felt his bank statement and office held will land them the visa, he didn't include most of the necessary documents in the application, particularly those of his family especially his wife's business/occupation proof, till he did it right visa was not issued.

Have you seen where someone sponsoring people's education in the US is denied a US visa for himself? I have seen, and it was caused by underrating the process and a sense of entitlement on his part! #Bad

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
A true tourist won't be worked up by a visa refusal. He will take his money elsewhere. #JustSaying
You're right Kaptain... I told him to re-apply.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
sugah:

I'm not sure what our argument is undecided
lolzzzz grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rolly83:

Domestic staff get visa all the time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rolly83:

I work in the reconciliation Dept of the DPR. I have never gone to the USA and I'm not married yet. A friend who lives in Charlotte,North Carolina is inviting me to the USA and I'm 32 years. Please what are my chances on getting a tourist visa to the USA successfully. The only ties I have are my landed properties and my job(i love my job)I have only traveled to Saudi Arabia (for a job) and two countries in Europe(for on the job training).

Looks good but definitely not guaranteed. Your travel history, job, pay and gender may do it....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:

I don't know what you're all about but one thing I will tell you is that I see testimony everyday from people who read the part 1-3 of these thread... Knowledge is power.. and this World is a cycle.... Everybody's situation is not the same but some maybe applicable to yours because nothing is cast in stone when it come to Americans or U.S Visa....
What I like about U.S Visa process is that even if you don't have enough money in your account to travel you can still get a visa through sponsorship (Training) anybody above 80yrs will get a U.S visa without interview and children below 16 will get automatic visa if any of their parent has been issued one. My big bro children with U.S visa were denied UK visa 3 times due to stupid and flimsy excuses even though both parent are in possession of 5yrs UK visa and U.S visa.
Most genuine applicant with genuine intention are mostly denied U.S visa due to human error from both applicant and V.O
My advice is for the applicant to re-apply and state his dissatisfaction with the earlier denial.
Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:
thos Agbero dem don fill good school background for dem? Get my point

And when they open their mouths to speak they wouldn't be found out? They are mostly natural during interview, the ones I talk about are real agberos oh, the ones that for instance own established transport business, control of motor parks, real estate, community leadership, car dealership, etc

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rolly83:

Which countries in Europe and also can you go through your protocol/consul in your office... you may have a higher chance of getting the visa.
If you want to do it personal.. Your profile is okay but not special because they see this type of profile everyday... you really need to go through the thread to know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

And when they open their mouths to speak they wouldn't be found out? They are mostly natural during interview, the ones I talk about are real agberos oh, the ones that for instance own established transport business, control of motor parks, real estate, community leadership, car dealership, etc
One of them just return from U.S self....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

every applicant must qualify under 3 aspect bro forget who u b (popular or wretched) stagnant 16 years old actress got her visa approved under the fact of Professional Work and family (all in Nigeria). So the said agberos Qualified under 1. Work(Control of motor parks "Job security" its state or federal Work) 2. family( already married here) and see Under school dem don polish dem put for form and tell them how to defend moreover tourist are not screened like Conference dem (most used escape route)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
seyewest:

One of them just return from U.S self....

Lolz.... I just tire for the guy and him analysis of the role of acada in US visa process. We get many jaguda and agbero wey don make am big and dey get visa and travel like water for this we Niger Delta, na yarnings for mouth, wetin dem dey do as business and who dem be dem take dey collect these visas ni oh!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Tekecoms1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please how can i get a letter of invitation to the US with two kids? I just wanna travel to the US for me to get an exposure.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz.... I just tire for the guy and him analysis of the role of acada in US visa process. We get many jaguda and agbero wey don make am big and dey get visa and travel like water for this we Niger Delta, na yarnings for mouth, wetin dem dey do as business and who dem be dem take dey collect these visas no oh!
all u saw was the ice on the cake due to the fact u know them in real life, was thier submitted form showed to you? U never knew how they profiled themselves. A well polished Fulganiza will qualify once they meet 3 aspects on their form. There's more to them and their profiled forms bro.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:
every applicant must qualify under 3 aspect bro forget who u b (popular or wretched) stagnant 16 years old actress got her visa approved under the fact of Professional Work and family (all in Nigeria). So the said agberos Qualified under 1. Work(Control of motor parks "Job security" its state or federal Work) 2. family( already married here) and see Under school dem don polish dem put for form and tell them how to defend moreover tourist are not screened like Conference dem (most used escape route)

By reason of @the bolded, do I really still have a reason to be doing more back and forth with you on this? I don't think so! @Infiosa should have gotten it na based on this your line of substantiation.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz.... I just tire for the guy and him analysis of the role of acada in US visa process. We get many jaguda and agbero wey don make am big and dey get visa and travel like water for this we Niger Delta, na yarnings for mouth, wetin dem dey do as business and who dem be dem take dey collect these visas no oh!
I tire jare.... There's one of them that shop for his shoes in italy and spend his summer in Florida... the guy na NURTW chairman.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
seyewest:

Which countries in Europe and also can you go through your protocol/consul in your office... you may have a higher chance of getting the visa.
If you want to do it personal.. Your profile is okay but not special because they see this type of profile everyday... you really need to go through the thread to know how to go about it.

Okay thanks. I just feel the USA visa application is too damn complicated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

By reason of @the bolded, do I really still have a reason to be doing more back and forth with you on this? I don't think so! @Infiosa should have gotten it na based on this your line of substantiation.
lol only highlighting what they did (No to fraud).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
dubolog:
all u saw was the ice on the cake due to the fact u know them in real life, was thier submitted form showed to you? U never knew how they profiled themselves. A well polished Fulganiza will qualify once they meet 3 aspects on their form. There's more to them and their profiled forms bro.

shocked What is this? Fulganiza for Vulcanizer? Person go fear fear for this thread today oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
In summary every applicant 3 aspects must Sha pran pran. In all transcripts u guys look into u never ask about their school background to judge if it was weak. Once again (say no to Fraud) and defend your travel history cool Osha pran pran
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rolly83:

Okay thanks. I just feel the USA visa application is too damn complicated.
You mean not predictable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.