Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173338 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Osapaul24:
Good day everyone
PlsI would be applying for B1/B2 Visasoon
I wanted to use an agent but from the warnings here I wana do it myself
Pls I sincerely need advice and guidance on how to go about it
I mean from the Scratch
How many sections?
Which section(s) to print and how to book appointment
Pls ovbokhanpaul24@gmail.com is My Email
Pls if you wish to guide Me through apart from the comments I would receive here pls do mail Me pls, I would greatly appreciate
Pls help a bro so I could testify
Thanks in anticipation

It's so easy.. Go to U.S Embassy site and read on how to apply for a Non Immigrant visa and read the part1-3 of this thread.
No one is gonna explain how to go about it when the solution/process is already on the U.S site and this thread.
Don't rush it... take your time.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PrinceDuro: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Please I need help!!!!!

I was trying to book an appointment via my phone but noticed that the country for appointment was mistakenly selected.

Pls how do i rectify this or can i just create a new account with new email address.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who got their visas through the help of all the God sent helpers on here.

I have few questions as am approaching my interview date.

1. Since i will be appearing with my wife and soon to be four year old son, what are relevant questions to be looking forward to from the VO
2. does my wife needs a letter of introduction or leave approval letter from her place of work?
3. do i also need to go with any letter from my work place being a Fed worker as we are going for family vacation since our individual office approved our leave
4. we all have virgin passports, that is, no travel history, hope that wont be a barrier?
5. I was denied twice in year 2011 though, i was a bachelor then and i applied for F1 visa since i intended to go through school, hope this wont affect my chances?

your contributions will go along way to make me get mine.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
seyewest:

I think you will have to click yes.
Yes to have read about human trafficking and FGM (before clicking the dialog box) also that you have nothing to do with it and not involved in it.
I clicked yes, there was no option of proceeding without clicking on the box
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2018
ozycy:

I clicked yes, there was no option of proceeding without clicking on the box

True that, checked a while ago.... But is clicking YES the way to go? Still don't understand it sha. Maybe downloading, then studying the Pamphlet and Fact Sheet may be of immense help here, I think.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aioluwa: 12:51am On Feb 28, 2018
To all and sundry. Thanks for doing a great job here.

I was in Texas in 2012 (just for 14 days). My visa expired Sept 2014. But now I have a 4months old US visa (thru interview since I didn't do a renewal as at when due).
I wanted to travel last year November 2017 but was cancelled for some personal reasons. However, I'm planning on taking my wife and children now but they don't have visas yet and no travel history.

1. Do I need to go to the interview with them?
2. Since I have not used (travelled) with my new visa won't that raised a question?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2018
timmy3780:
Thank for your reply.are you living in south Africa ?

Nig
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2018
PrinceDuro:
[color=#006600][/color]
Please I need help!!!!!

I was trying to book an appointment via my phone but noticed that the country for appointment was mistakenly selected.

Pls how do i rectify this or can i just create a new account with new email address.

Contact support
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Tripletmom: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2018
ozycy:

This may be a new development cos I saw same thing. Clarification needed

I thnk it’s a new development,she filled 2 forms after d very first form n d notification stil appeared and she clicked yes to it to submit.
Thanks guys
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2018
aioluwa:
To all and sundry. Thanks for doing a great job here.

I was in Texas in 2012 (just for 14 days). My visa expired Sept 2014. But now I have a 4months old US visa (thru interview since I didn't do a renewal as at when due).
I wanted to travel last year November 2017 but was cancelled for some personal reasons. However, I'm planning on taking my wife and children now but they don't have visas yet and no travel history.

1. Do I need to go to the interview with them?
2. Since I have not used (travelled) with my new visa won't that raised a question?

Thanks
1 .No. you won't be allowed in.
2. Not an issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Saylawchar:
Congratulations to everyone who got their visas through the help of all the God sent helpers on here.

I have few questions as am approaching my interview date.

1. Since i will be appearing with my wife and soon to be four year old son, what are relevant questions to be looking forward to from the VO
2. does my wife needs a letter of introduction or leave approval letter from her place of work?
3. do i also need to go with any letter from my work place being a Fed worker as we are going for family vacation since our individual office approved our leave
4. we all have virgin passports, that is, no travel history, hope that wont be a barrier?
5. I was denied twice in year 2011 though, i was a bachelor then and i applied for F1 visa since i intended to go through school, hope this wont affect my chances?

your contributions will go along way to make me get mine.

thanks.
For questions 1 to 4, read the thread and transcripts here. Your answers are contained there.
5. Desicion on B visas are made on ties. However if theres anything in your past application that touched your integrity, then yes, it could affect your chances
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aioluwa: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

1 .No. you won't be allowed in.
2. Not an issue

Thanks so much for your quick response LadyG. God bless real good.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2018
aioluwa:

'Not NECESSARILY an issue' will be my choice of words for you. Your previous travel to the US is now an advantage, you don't have an issue having not used this visa, but your family going in for an interview without you having used this current visa may raise some minute concern (your travel pattern is changing sef). Well, on the whole, their individual ties counts above all! LadyG ma, how you see am, I mean with his family part?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Hi all. I intend to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. For myself and two kids. Age 7 and 3yrs old. My problem now is that I am currently 12weeks pregnant and I don't intend to give birth in the US. because of the cost. Please how do I go about it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2018
The spirit of God is speaking to me that 90percent of people on this thread want to get tourist visa and run! embarassed

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by petemail2all(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2018
You can go ahead. Be truthful enough to your VO if you are asked any questions about your pregnancy. Read this thread for similar transcripts

ebyjoyken:
Hi all. I intend to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. For myself and two kids. Age 7 and 3yrs old. My problem now is that I am currently 12weeks pregnant and I don't intend to give birth in the US. because of the cost. Please how do I go about it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2018
petemail2all:
You can go ahead. Be truthful enough to your VO if you are asked any questions about your pregnancy. Read this thread for similar transcripts

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
PLEASE NOBLE HOUSE AM STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM GURUS O
THE INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT ABEG HOUSE HELP ME OUT

Chibabe4Christ:
Please I have another concerns that needs clarification.
While I was filling DS-160 form, I came across where they asked
1) If I have a specific plans and also provide locations I plan to visit
2) My husband is a politician and I fill not employed for him and gave my reasons. Is that appropriate?
3) I found that my husband's form is different from my own though its the same DS-160 form, is it normal?
Please I need your response as usuall
Thanks and God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maddock(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
OmoBendel24:

You are most welcome. Hope your submitted copies of both the old and new passport data pages alongside the mail sha?

That's so much Brother for coming through for me. Got back my passport this morning and it was renewed successfully without any hitches. I submitted both the old passport and the new although the new passport still has the old number on it too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by irawo16(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
male from is %100 different from female, HAVE YOU MADE A SPECIFIC TRAVEL PLANS if your answer is YES (YOU WILL BE ASK TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE ITINERARY) location you plan to visit means tourism center you will be seeing

Chibabe4Christ:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Going through the thread might be a bit tedious, could you please be as brief as possible, just do me a favour by listing out what needs to be done. thank you for your prompt response as usual Mama

LadyGuinivere:

For questions 1 to 4, read the thread and transcripts here. Your answers are contained there.
5. Desicion on B visas are made on ties. However if theres anything in your past application that touched your integrity, then yes, it could affect your chances
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by skydude(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls house, i am a silent reader since January please how can one check for the next availability date. Thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Saylawchar:
Going through the thread might be a bit tedious, could you please be as brief as possible, just do me a favour by listing out what needs to be done. thank you for your prompt response as usual Mama

Do yourself a favour by going through the thread as advised. Travelling to the US is more tedious than reading the pages of the thread. Reading the thread helps you familiarize yourself with the interview nuances, which affect the success of your visa application. Ciao

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
skydude:
Pls house, i am a silent reader since January please how can one check for the next availability date. Thanks in anticipation
If you try to book an interview appointment, you will see the available dates. (Just be careful not to complete the booking, until you are sure of the date you prefer.)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chibabe4Christ:

Ref no. 2. You know why you filled not employed and your reasons. (Simply be truthful.)
I guess the employment status of your husband will/should tally with what he fills in his own form.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
The spirit of God is speaking to me that 90percent of people on this thread want to get tourist visa and run! embarassed
im with you bro , it's only Lady G that will return to Nigeria because she's protecting her intergrity on faceless forum like nairaland.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
aioluwa:

They should go for the interview with your passport (or copy of your visa).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by skydude(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
bigbus:

If you try to book an interview appointment, you will see the available dates. (Just be careful not to complete the booking, until you are sure of the date you prefer.)

Ok thanks March 21st
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aioluwa: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
bigbus:

They should go for the interview with your passport (or copy of your visa).

OK, we will do that. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Osapaul24(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Gbajabiamila post=65425314]I hope you get the help you are looking for. God bless you in your quest sir.

Oga sure the help could come from you na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Osapaul24(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nerobliss:
Read part one of the tread my advice. I just finished it and now in part two.

quote author=Osapaul24 post=65421638]Good day everyone
PlsI would be applying for B1/B2 Visasoon
I wanted to use an agent but from the warnings here I wana do it myself
Pls I sincerely need advice and guidance on how to go about it
I mean from the Scratch
How many sections?
Which section(s) to print and how to book appointment
Pls ovbokhanpaul24@gmail.com is My Email
Pls if you wish to guide Me through apart from the comments I would receive here pls do mail Me pls, I would greatly appreciate
Pls help a bro so I could testify
Thanks in anticipation
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DaddyB01: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
YankeeJJC:
was this the same work u used to apply first time?

Bro, i sent you pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.