Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1179192 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls what are the necessary documents I would need for a K1 visa approval? I mean from my own end here. Then how and when will I be paying my visa fee? He is already doing the petition for me over there.
Please great people in the house.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uniquema: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
My wife and my little baby had their visas approved yesterday.

Transcript:

VO: Good morning
Wifey: Good morning
Where and why are you going to the US
Wifey: I'm going to quotes address for family vacation
VO: How many children do you have
Wifey: Three
VO: Where are the rest, have they got Visa
Wifey: Yes, their visas were approved yesterday, the embassy is still with their passport, my husband too has visa and has travelled twice
VO: I see, What do you do
Wifey: I work with bla bla bla as bla bla bla
VO: I am approving your visas, pick it up at...

uniquema:
[Me and the kids: Good morning ma
VO: Good morning guys
Are they the only one for the interview
Us: Yes
VO: Are you there father
Me: Yes
VO: Do you have visa already
me:Yes
VO:Can I have your passport?
I passed it to her and she scans through it
VO: How many times have you been to the US?
Me: Twice
VO: How long did you stay in both visits
Me: 5weeks and six weeks
VO: What do you do
Me: I work with bla bla bla
VO: What does your wife do?
Me: She works with bla bla bla as bla bla bla
She starts typing
Me: We are actually going as a family, my wife with the last baby will be coming tomorrow for her visa.
And the children have done me proud in their academics so I decided to make it up to them.
She laughs and said
VO: Your visas are approved, pick it up on Thursday at the address circled
No document was asked for. author=uniquema post=65379187]The interview held today. Visa granted. Transcript loading

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluwalewis(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
AZUH:
when you listen to people you will never make anything in life , if truly your visa was granted . You are man , I like men who can make decisions, I have told everyone ......VO is not interested in your money or document, your appearance is what matters . Look good , brush your teeth cos everyone hates mouth odor

so you mean some people do not brush their teeth or what
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
bigbus:

Do yourself a favour by going through the thread as advised. Travelling to the US is more tedious than reading the pages of the thread. Reading the thread helps you familiarize yourself with the interview nuances, which affect the success of your visa application. Ciao

thanks, i will do just that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
oluwalewis:

so you mean some people do not brush their teeth or what

No, he means VOs perceive mouth odour, still wondering how this happens in that interview hall though, with all the partitions between applicants and the VO.

However, such is advisable for all and sundry, whether for US visa interview or on a normal lifestyle basis....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyB01:

Bro, i sent you pm
there was nothing wrong na, I only asked to know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
AZUH:
im with you bro , it's only Lady G that will return to Nigeria because she's protecting her intergrity on faceless forum like nairaland.

No mind am. Na Buhari niece.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PrinceDuro: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
ladylco:

Contact support

Thank you for the response. It has been rectify.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kaygold91: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello house, i need a professional input on this.I applied for student visa in July and December last year (2017)for MBA but was denied.
I am married with 2kids(twins ) 5 years. me and my wife work in a financial institution in Nigeria with good pay.
We are trying to apply for B2 family visa by April
My question is this
1. is it okey to make my wife principal applicant since i have apply for f1 before and been denied but my wife and the kids has never apply before.
2. What is the probability of getting the visa
3. general advise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaygold91:
Hello house, i need a professional input on this.I applied for student visa in July and December last year (2017)for MBA but was denied.
I am married with 2kids(twins ) 5 years. me and my wife work in a financial institution in Nigeria with good pay.
My question is this
1. is it okey to make my wife principal applicant since i have apply for f1 before and been denied but my wife and the kids has never apply before.
3. general advise

How do you convince them you won't end up changing your visa to F1?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaygold91:
My question is this
3. general advise
the VO will check what u intend studying before on F and see on your new B application if u have moved on on studies. They assume alot. the VO might assume that there is possibility u will stay to study in US since u have the intention. Have u moved on?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
ebyjoyken:
Hi all. I intend to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. For myself and two kids. Age 7 and 3yrs old. My problem now is that I am currently 12weeks pregnant and I don't intend to give birth in the US. because of the cost. Please how do I go about it?

How do you intend to convince the vo that u don't intend to give birth if they ask u? You will need to get that figured out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaygold91:
My question is this
3. general advise

This is not to spite you but if u applied for a student visa and was denied then it would have been more apt as a genuine student applicant to reapply rather than changing to b1 b2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaygold91:
My question is this
3. general advise

The entire family, with your situation? Everything is possible though! But then, I wish you will let your wife and kids apply without you in the picture first, let them go and come before you apply too. Or you guys go on family vacation elsewhere first. Or do you have family travel history already? This is not to say the F1 refusals - especially as they are recent - precludes you from being a candidate for a B1/B2 visa.... Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
xwhyz:

How do you intend to convince the vo that u don't intend to give birth if they ask u? You will need to get that figured out

Pretty difficult even though possible. Much more like a Camel passing through the eye of a needle!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
OmoBendel24:

The entire family, with your situation? Everything is possible though! But then, I wish you will let your wife and kids apply without you in the picture first, let them go and come before you apply too. Or go on family vacation elsewhere first. Or do you have family travel history already? This is not to say the F1 refusals - especially as they are recent - precludes you from being a candidate for a B1/B2 visa.... Regards

Sure but his b1b2 atempt will be seen as an escape route. It will be much safer for him to reapply for f1 even though it might be irksome
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
OmoBendel24:

The entire family, with your situation? Everything is possible though! But then, I wish you will let your wife and kids apply without you in the picture first, let them go and come before you apply too. Or go on family vacation elsewhere first. Or do you have family travel history already? This is not to say the F1 refusals - especially as they are recent - precludes you from being a candidate for a B1/B2 visa.... Regards

Intent matters here and he last applied in 2017.... My opinion is for him to go for vacation elsewhere and re-apply for B1/B2 towards end of the year.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kaygold91: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=YankeeJJC post=65446147] the VO will check what u intend studying before on F and see on your new B application if u have moved on on studies. They assume alot. the VO might assume that there is possibility u will stay to study in US since u have the intention. Have u moved on?

Yes, i have started MBA in Nigeria, cause i have both B.Sc and M.Sc in agricultural economics, i need the MBA for my career cause the two degrees i have then cant get me to a higher position in my place of work. But we are just going for vacation now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Kaygold91 post=65447644][/quote]
Consider having family holiday travel history, before heading to the US. The experience will be useful. Also, unless you travel frequently as part of your job, you should consider finishing your MBA (putting it firmly in the past) before applying to the US. My 2 kobo.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Kaygold91 post=65447644][quote]
Kay I don't wanna discourage you but try another country.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Gbajabiamila: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol osapaul go ahead what do u need?

Good morning good people.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
If i leave this shithole country, thats it. I'm never coming back!!! VOs take note. Click Like if your feeling me

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
AZUH:
im with you bro , it's only Lady G that will return to Nigeria because she's protecting her intergrity on faceless forum like nairaland.
seen.
Thanks for the compliment dear. I bless the Lord that "integrity " join my name.
Dancing in joy!
And you are very correct o. I have no intention of misusing my visa kiss

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pipedreams:

No mind am. Na Buhari niece.

not quite.
Just a fellow that Is content with building her self with integrity. You know warra mean?! tongue

Instead of being pained by my ways, create a niche for yourself na. Eh no be so?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Saylawchar:
Going through the thread might be a bit tedious, could you please be as brief as possible, just do me a favour by listing out what needs to be done. thank you for your prompt response as usual Mama

The best help I can give you is to tell you to research bro. Even me that has a visa and practically live here, I stood the thread with my friend that got her visa. No be wickedness. Na make u get the visa I want.
More oil to your lamp

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Osapaul24(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gbajabiamila:
Lol osapaul go ahead what do u need?

Good morning good people.
Thanks for your response
Pls if you don't mind, can I reach you privately?
Aside going through the Part 1 and 2 of thus thread, I just want someone I could always ask questions as regards My application since it might be difficult getting express answers here, pls if you don't mind plsssssssss ovbokhanpaul24@gmail.Com
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
OmoBendel24:

'Not NECESSARILY an issue' will be my choice of words for you. Your previous travel to the US is now an advantage, you don't have an issue having not used this visa, but your family going in for an interview without you having used this current visa may raise some minute concern (your travel pattern is changing sef). Well, on the whole, their individual ties counts above all! LadyG ma, how you see am, I mean with his family part?

I really don't see the issue. he is yet to use the visa and wants them all to travel together. I mean, he can still go and they meet him there and abscond.
Nwanne a far?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

I really don't see the issue. he is yet to use the visa and wants them all to travel together. I mean, he can still go and they meet him there and abscond.
Nwanne a far?
Hnmmmmmmm that's another angle...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaygold91:
Yes, i have started MBA in Nigeria, cause i have both B.Sc and M.Sc in agricultural economics, i need the MBA for my career cause the two degrees i have then cant get me to a higher position in my place of work. But we are just going for vacation now.
I will advise u to let your wife and kids go alone, or wait till you r tru with MBA, or let the VO know u are also having ur MBA at so so or travel elsewhere. Anyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by danielayodele16(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
My Dear gurus. I beg I need help.

I have been denied US visit visa 3time I just applied again and my interview is next week and I need your advice.

Am 30, single and work in a bank as a computer Engineer with good pay av been to S.A, Kenya and Ghana before.

But here is the issue I applied using an agent in 2016. He advise me to use Married as my status which I did and was denied making it the 3rd denial
now I have an invitation from a friend who is a citizen and has sent the invitation in addition her passport data page.

I filled single on my ds160 form changing my status from married to single with the intention of correcting the mess that agent already created for me.

Please what are my chances of getting the visa as I want to come out clean this time.
Insults are welcome as I was warned b4.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
danielayodele16:
My Dear gurus. I beg I need help.

I have been denied US visit visa 3time I just applied again and my interview is next week and I need your advice.

Am 30, single and work in a bank as a computer Engineer with good pay av been to S.A, Kenya and Ghana before.

But here is the issue I applied using an agent in 2016. He advise me to use Married as my status which I did and was denied making it the 3rd denial
now I have an invitation from a friend who is a citizen and has sent the invitation in addition her passport data page.

I filled single on my ds160 form changing my status from married to single with the intention of correcting the mess that agent already created for me.

Please what are my chances of getting the visa as I want to come out clean this time.
Insults are welcome as I was warned b4.

Thank you
married before now Single na reverse in circumstance, u would have overcome that but your travel history is weak(S.A no b strong travel history to dem anymore) Do u have family over there? that's another thing. What's your friend route to U.S (is it Single convert B to LPR now citizen)? Why must u visit your friend and not just tourist centres? Sit yourself and analyze yourself, was your job weak to them on your last application? What has changed or what do u want to include. if u are applying with same Job be ready to talk like a Pro on your job. They deny people on that

I think I talked without insult sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by danielayodele16(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2018
YankeeJJC:
married before now Single na reverse in circumstance, u would have overcome that but your travel history is weak(S.A no b strong travel history to dem anymore) Do u have family over there? that's another thing. What's your friend route to U.S (is it Single convert B to LPR now citizen)? Why must u visit your friend and not just tourist centres? Sit yourself and analyze yourself, was your job weak to them on your last application? What has changed or what do u want to include. if u are applying with same Job be ready to talk like a Pro on your job. They deny people on that

I think I talked without insult sad
Thanks bro I appreciate your quick response. She is a citizen born and brought up in the US, she works at the children and family service county los Angeles. she is inviting me for a visit as well as her family reunion. We actually met in S.A 2years ago and we've been great friends even hoping to take it to the next level.please what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.