Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1180261 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Please take off your number and read through the thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chekitaut: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2018
xwhyz:
Please take off your number and read through the thread.
All through, trend 1,2,3
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Part 2 and 3 should suffice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Codeblues(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Please if you hear of any airline promo holla me
For June or there abouts
Copy : Seye , Nwabendel
I am looking for promo ticket too starting from May or June to New York. Intend staying in US and Canada for 2 months.
Guys help with info.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mercedesed(f): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
@ladyG... Delta airlines and British airways is doing promo for that period. I got on delta for June
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Please if you hear of any airline promo holla me
For June or there abouts
Copy : Seye , Nwabendel

@LADYG Emirates is making sense presently... but it's all above N300K
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sherilycious: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please whats the difference between blue and pink letter.. When i was denied i received a pink letter. But with what am reading here all the people that said they were denied received blue letter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyewest:

@LADYG Emirates is making sense presently... but it's all above N300K
I think it's 320K and above
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
sherilycious:
Please whats the difference between blue and pink letter.. When i was denied i received a pink letter. But with what am reading here all the people that said they were denied received blue letter

They're all the same... No difference.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
My receipt was returned back today after i sent them mail but available date is already April 19 or there about. My arrival date was supposed to be March 10 tho am presently thinking of pushing it forward but definitely April not a good time for me, all those guys at the embassy said they can still help me get a date in mid March.i told him i want before 20th sef.. Abeg is that information possible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
eyinola:
I think it's 320K and above

Yes around that amount... just waiting for them to do mistake enter around 250k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyewest:

Yes around that amount... just waiting for them to do mistake enter around 250k
lol...

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
eyinola:
lol...

I prefer Emirates
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adefreshguy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good afternoon House,

Please i helped someone(female) to fill DS-160 and while trying to submit the form i saw some funny part which i have never come across. questions asking me to tick for child trafficking and female prostitute. is this general to everyone that are female or did i do something wrong.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
adefreshguy:
Good afternoon House,

Please i helped someone(female) to fill DS-160 and while trying to submit the form i saw some funny part which i have never come across. questions asking me to tick for child trafficking and female prostitute. is this general to everyone that are female or did i do something wrong.

No you've done nothing wrong... take time to read the extension of the issue after submission because if you don't click yes you won't be able to submit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyewest:

I prefer Emirates
OK.. Abeg boss how u see what i post up thr.. Is it possible to get a date apart from the normal April dates as at today
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
eyinola:
OK.. Abeg boss how u see what i post up thr.. Is it possible to get a date apart from the normal April dates as at today

Stay on the main page of profile site overnight start from 10pm till 2am... Space will open up. (Keep refreshing and stay away from the main page where you will schedule a date for interview, just stay on the main page : the home page.)

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyewest:

Stay on the main page of profile site overnight start from 10pm till 2am... Space will open up. (Keep refreshing and stay away from the main page where you will schedule a date for interview, just stay on the main page : the home page.)
OK Bro cos the guy said i should find him something and he will help me get a nearer date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
eyinola:
OK Bro cos the guy said i should find him something and he will help me get a nearer date
You too find am something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
seyewest:

You too find am something grin grin grin
those boys too get wahala i saw them telling one man to photocopy his passport page into 3 @1K each and the man fall for it ooooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Abdulrahman10: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good day all. I have been a silent follower for a long time now. I appeared at the Lagos embassy today(8am). I would upload my transcript soon but I need some clarifications.
1. I applied for a 2 weeks certificate program in a university in the USA but I was just given an acceptance letter and payment confirmation and not an i20. I applied for the b1 category. after a drilling of about 6 mins, the v.o was satisfied with my answers but she maintained that she wasn't satisfied with me applying for a b1 instead of an F1.

2. I made it known to her that the international course adviser informed me that due to the nature of the program, I would need to enter the USA on a b1 status as i20s aren't being issued for the short program.

3. she however said that she was going to find out as she wasn't sure but she gave me the white paper, retained my passport and asked me to wait for a mail.

4. she didn't say anything as to whether my visa was approved or not as I took my leave.

Guru's in the house. please help out. thanks in anticipation.
first time applicant, virgin passport, single.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by phembeth1: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=phembeth1 post=65558140][/quote]
@kaptainafrika I have all the documents for the divorce issued hy a comketvnt court of LAW and the America Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers is an International body, that I have my membership details and I have attended a conference in that regards in South Africa. I have my membership no, certificate and letter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adefreshguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
so it means they cant use this against her when i tick it.
seyewest:

No you've done nothing wrong... take time to read the extension of the issue after submission because if you don't click yes you won't be able to submit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
In that case, you are good to go. All the best.

phembeth1:

@kaptainafrika I have all the documents for the divorce issued hy a comketvnt court of LAW and the America Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers is an International body, that I have my membership details and I have attended a conference in that regards in South Africa. I have my membership no, certificate and letter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abdulrahman10:
Good day all. I have been a silent follower for a long time now. I appeared at the Lagos embassy today(8am). I would upload my transcript soon but I need some clarifications.
1. I applied for a 2 weeks certificate program in a university in the USA but I was just given an acceptance letter and payment confirmation and not an i20. I applied for the b1 category. after a drilling of about 6 mins, the v.o was satisfied with my answers but she maintained that she wasn't satisfied with me applying for a b1 instead of an F1.

2. I made it known to her that the international course adviser informed me that due to the nature of the program, I would need to enter the USA on a b1 status as i20s aren't being issued for the short program.

3. she however said that she was going to find out as she wasn't sure but she gave me the white paper, retained my passport and asked me to wait for a mail.

4. she didn't say anything as to whether my visa was approved or not as I took my leave.

Guru's in the house. please help out. thanks in anticipation.
first time applicant, virgin passport, single.

Pray and Pray and Pray.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluwadunxy: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please is it a must I travel to another country to serve as traveling experience as am planning on going for a church conference very soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pharmacology: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello, I had a similar issue during my appointment scheduling at the US embassy in accra, my travel date was March 31 and the earliest appointment date was march 29, so I sent them an expedite request and it was approved. I was then scheduled for an interview 2 days later, thus 1st march, on Feb 27. Call the embassy or email them. You don't need to find anyone something
eyinola:
My receipt was returned back today after i sent them mail but available date is already April 19 or there about. My arrival date was supposed to be March 10 tho am presently thinking of pushing it forward but definitely April not a good time for me, all those guys at the embassy said they can still help me get a date in mid March.i told him i want before 20th sef.. Abeg is that information possible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pharmacology:
Hello, I had a similar issue during my appointment scheduling at the US embassy in accra, my travel date was March 31 and the earliest appointment date was march 29, so I sent them an expedite request and it was approved. I was then scheduled for an interview 2 days later, thus 1st march, on Feb 27. Call the embassy or email them. You don't need to find anyone something
wao... How i wish this came in earlier, I think it's late my traveling date is March 10 and today is 5th already and i hv changed my travel plans to March 30 I think i will just change the date from 10th-30th on my Ds 160 form and contact them to get a date as early as possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pharmacology:
Huh...how do people book airline tickets when they haven't already gotten the visa on hand still beats me? undecided

I want to believe that those already booked airline tickets haven't been fully paid before the visas have been granted.

There is no guarantee that the visas will be granted.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Huh...how do people book airline tickets when they haven't already gotten the visa on hand still beats me? undecided

I want to believe that those already booked airline tickets haven't been fully paid before the visas have been granted.

But of course@OP isn't talking of airline tickets here, this is about embassy interview appointment date booking if at all I am not mistaking....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by larex007(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Hello House,

My mum who is a Homemaker with @least 1.7m in are account. I need to know if she has a chance of getting d visa?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Travel date doesn't mean u hv book a flight ticket.. Read read and read

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.