Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173680 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thank you cosade and Seye
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
TWoods:

That’s not a “mistake”, more likely you’ve been told you can’t get a visa with a virgin passport and you’ve added fraudulent trips to bolster your case. I cannot believe you forgot that you had traveled outside the country before while filling your application

braddddddd said he made a mistake on his application.
TWoods said it wasn't a mistake.
So, who is right and who is wrong?
In my opinion braddddd is the only one who knows the truth.
TWoods can only make assumption.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maideyz: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
seyewest:

Can you share his transcript and is that his first application to travel to U.S?

He has been to Dubai before but not in the past 5 years. He was denied last year when i was already in the us. He was suppose to come and join me but was not granted visa. he was denied because there is discrepancy between what he said as the purpose of travelling to dubai and what the visa has. he said he went for vacation while the visa says business.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OtunOba15(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
I hope she has traveled to US for the purpose of which the visa was granted?

If not she should not try it else her visa will be canceled.
Let her go and come back.

labiowo:
Hello Nairalander, Please I need your advice as regard my sister predicament, she applied for visiting visa last year and she was granted visa.She want to apply for her children this year,How should she go about it?Her children age are 16 and 18 years.Thanks for your usual cooperation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OtunOba15(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aphrikanna: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
seyewest:

Bro there's no joy in trying to bring people down and I personally will not do that.. if boost confidence and positivity on this thread is lacking we will personally try to assist as much as possible and your contributions has been noted.. no one is perfect especially for Naija. Take care.
I'm not a bro smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
OtunOba15:

US Visa Seekers Will Have To Disclose Social Media Identities

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/30/us-visa-seekers-will-have-to-disclose-social-media-identities/
I think America should just stick to the usual background checks. Those who have bad intentions do not necessarily make it public knowledge.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
ladeonas:
Please i am searching for someone that loves babies, that is coming back to Nigeria from L.A , U.S via virgin atlantic in early May to help a twin mom with the second baby, just thru airline boarding. This can be done at a negotiated fee or free. Please contact +1 456 510 0477 via whatsapp

I love babies but won't consider this offer even for a million dollars.

Nigerians generally love babies, so if her intentions are genuine I am sure she'll see passengers that would be willing to help during the journey.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by corrall(f): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2018
seyewest:

This is what happened @Twood they will do an original Tanzania visa and stamp a fake entry and exit stamp on it to show they actually travel to Tanzania and the U.S Embassy got a wind of that and anybody from 21-45 with Tanzania visa from 2016-18 and with no other travel history except Ghana will be refused.

What if they actually did travel and the entry and exit stamps are not fake?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:10am On Mar 31, 2018
OtunOba15:

not she should not try it else her visa will be canceled.

really? Based on?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2018
TheCongo2:

braddddddd said he made a mistake on his application.
TWoods said it wasn't a mistake.
So, who is right and who is wrong?
In my opinion braddddd is the only one who knows the truth.
TWoods can only make assumption.
Let's not forget that the other purpose of this thread is to get a sound bite of opinions in order to imagine what a reasonable vo might think.
In this case, I totally agree with Twoods. No reasonable person would forget travel history. And if I'm a vo, i would assume he was lying. It's just like a person saying, oh I forgot I was married when I filled the form

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2018
braddddddd:
please house help me , my mind never rest because of this, when i was filling my form i made a mistake and filled "NO" IN THE SPACE WHERE THEY ASKED "HAVE YOU TRAVELED BEFORE" I HAVE TRAVELED TO 2 COUNTRIES BEFORE AND MY INTERVIEW IS BY THE CORNER please what do i do to correct this mistake in my form or should i go for interview if the question comes then i will answer "YES" that i have traveled before and make the vo understand that it was a mistake, please i need your advice. thanks??
is an agent involved? Did you travel after filling the form? Is the 2 travel history within 5years n what year and countries?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2018
OtunOba15:

Untrue
I know know someone whose US visa was granted.
After that she applied for her kids visas and they were also approved.
She didn't travel before applying for the kids visas as you are suggesting
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by labiowo: 5:06am On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=OtunOba15 post=66297119]

Thanks for your immediate response, She travelled last year,She is planning to take them for a family vacation in July
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by femmy2010(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Ykb2k:
Good evening ledies and gentleman... Please I need your advice please...I apply last year as single but now I wanted to change it to married.. Which am not Married yet..because I thought that's the reason I was denied last year.last year I apply for vacation... But now am going for church convention... With invitation letter...also am above 30 years old... Should I live the single on my last profile or I should change it to marriage.. If I change it to married hope they will not ask for my marriage certificate... Please I need your reply.
Thanks.

If you do not go for the church convention would heaven fall ?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Let's not forget that the other purpose of this thread is to get a sound bite of opinions in order to imagine what a reasonable vo might think.
In this case, I totally agree with Twoods. No reasonable person would forget travel history. And if I'm a vo, i would assume he was lying. It's just like a person saying, oh I forgot I was married when I filled the form

Except the OP in question is FEMALE, or used an agent to fill the form, I too will have to align with @LadyG and @Twoods' take.... Will also ask, which countries consist this travel history too?

Good morning all, missed the thread these past few days. #TroubleMakersEverywhere

You are all welcome all the same!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zenithmarine: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Seyewest, Ladyguinivere, omobendel24, Chloe and other Gurus, I just finished with the 540 pages of volume two of this discussion.
I am married , 32, went to UAE last year with my wife. But intend travelling to the US with my dad for my elder brothers graduation. He is a legal resident and entered legally.

Question is, is it a red flag that I am going with my dad and not my wife? The invitation from the school specified immediate family members, plus my wife isn't keen on America. She doesn't see why anyone will gamble with 64k just to try for US according to her dubai, South Africa and paris are all beautiful places to go to. I can't possibly give that as a valid reason if asked why I am going with dad and not wife.

2) mum has a valid US visa and she has traveled three times, should dad come along with her visa page ?
and what if they ask why is mum not going for the graduation ? Truth is, we ( my brother and I) felt it isn't right for mum to keep traveling without dad not traveling, so we plan this for dad basically and we can't afford to pay for dad and mum together. Dad is retired and above 67 by the way

3) When filling the form I clicked on self for dad when the option for who is financing the trip came up.. is that an issue? Considering that dad is retired
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2018
zenithmarine:
Seyewest, Ladyguinivere, omobendel24, Chloe and other Gurus, I just finished with the 540 pages of volume two of this discussion.
I am married , 32, went to UAE last year with my wife. But intend travelling to the US with my dad for my elder brothers graduation. He is a legal resident and entered legally.

Question is, is it a red flag that I am going with my dad and not my wife? The invitation from the school specified immediate family members, plus my wife isn't keen on America. She doesn't see why anyone will gamble with 64k just to try for US according to her dubai, South Africa and paris are all beautiful places to go to. I can't possibly give that as a valid reason if asked why I am going with dad and not wife.

2) mum has a valid US visa and she has traveled three times, should dad come along with her visa page ?
and what if they ask why is mum not going for the graduation ? Truth is, we ( my brother and I) felt it isn't right for mum to keep traveling without dad not traveling, so we plan this for dad basically and we can't afford to pay for dad and mum together. Dad is retired and above 67 by the way

3) When filling the form I clicked on self for dad when the option for who is financing the trip came up.. is that an issue? Considering that dad is retired

I think you can do this on your own with dad instead of your wife, valid.

Dad too should have a chunk of the bite na, valid sha.

Not necessarily an issue, but can he prove he can sponsor himself if the need arises? Easy to prove though.... But then, who's sponsoring the trip and why isn't there a preference to state same instead of dad?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ol4luv2003: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2018
cosade:

Do you believe that you have strong ties? If you think so, this didn't reflect in the manner you responded. Your response on reason for wanting to visit NY looked like a rehearsed answer, unfortunately, this answer also did not address the question. You should have talked about the reasons why you wanted to visit NY, rather than why other tourists are attracted to NY. Same for your response on how long your company has been in operation, you didn't sound natural.

Your company and the SA trips, for me are your strengths which you didn't use.

When asked about your work, I would have said something like "I am self employed, my business is CosAde Ltd which I started from scratch. The company is into ..... with a turnover of xx million naira last year. Next two years, I am hoping to double that".

For self employed, if you want your business to be seen as a strong tie, then say something concisely about the business, it's past, present and future in not more than two sentences.

Finally, be mindful that the VO can ask for proofs so no lies.

Thanks for the input.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zenithmarine: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I think you can do this on your own with dad instead of your wife, valid.

Dad too should have a chunk of the bite na, valid sha.

Not necessarily an issue, but can he prove he can sponsor himself if the need arises? Easy to prove though.... But then, who's sponsoring the trip and why isn't there a preference to state same instead of dad?
1)So what do I say if asked why wife isn't going? I can't possibly tell them.that wife doesn't fancy america
2) do we need mums visa page for him?
3) dad has savings but he is supported by my brother and i.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
corrall:

What if they actually did travel and the entry and exit stamps are not fake?

It's possible but Tanzania shouldn't be their only travel history hopefully they will have a better additional travel history like Europe,UK.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
zenithmarine:

1) Your wife staying behind is a tie on it's on and also an advantage if she's looking after the kids while you're away.
2)Yes he should go to the embassy with her passport and I don't think it's necessary to disclose that she's not traveling because it's not necessary.
3)If you earn good money you can sponsor your dad but if you earn less than 400k let baba sponsor himself from his pension.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
@braddddddd No vex
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
braddddddd:
it's quite unfortunate that some people got it wrongly, i hate lies, i just tabled my case and some people got it wrongly, i was very busy in the office the day that form was filled so i gave it to my secretary to fill it for me and ask me any question she does not understand but i was surprise when i went through the form the next day when she gave it to me and discovered the mistake. i traveled to Israel 2016 and Gambia 2017. i need the best solution to this.

Bros you're spamming the thread....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
braddddddd:
it's quite unfortunate that some people got it wrongly, i hate lies, i just tabled my case and some people got it wrongly, i was very busy in the office the day that form was filled so i gave it to my secretary to fill it for me and ask me any question she does not understand but i was surprise when i went through the form the next day when she gave it to me and discovered the mistake. i traveled to Israel 2016 and Gambia 2017. i need the best solution to this.

Are not a visa agent yourself so why will nobody believe you? Getting free advice for your clients after getting them in problem with false information.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by braddddddd: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
quite unfortunate that you got it wrongly, wish i can disclose my ID but no P . i dont care is when it never reach your side, if it reach you must care care just the way I'm looking for solution. all the same thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
justwise:

Are not a visa agent yourself so why will nobody believe you? Getting free advice for your clients after getting them in problem with false information.

If that is the case then I am very disappointed with braddddddd
I was the first one who was trying to defend him. Little did I know he was a visa agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.