Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174673 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Speak the promise not the problem.
If it is God s will then it is.... Abi no be so?

Wawu! Issa church sontin.... I absolutely love this, speak the promise!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Broda, you see my hand inside? Na Seye get that massive ajala plan na....
Bendel and Seye!
Ya gieh is loya! I don't need visa. Just make Una Pau for the ticket, I wee carry ya portmanteaus and boxes and do all the PA work.
In fact. I no go even snap Pishure cos I go be Una camera woman through out! Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Bendel and Seye!
Ya gieh is loya! I don't need visa. Just make Una Pau for the ticket, I wee carry ya portmanteaus and boxes and do all the PA work.
In fact. I no go even snap Pishure cos I go be Una camera woman through out! Lol

Lol! Auntie, I'm with you on this oh, anything for Seye I will join you to do cheesy.... #Smiles
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
seyewest:

Probably number of applicant that will be interviewed in that time frame.

Yeah, number of space yet to be booked for that particular time slot as at the time an applicant is booking his or hers.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Taiwodot: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
My fiancé made a mistake on my date of birth when he filed the K1 petition for me.my real date of birth is 1981(also on my passport) but he filled 1982.the petition has been approved and I'm preparing to go for the interview here in lagos.
Please ,Will that affecting my chances of getting the visa.also,what can i do to rectify it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please i need help and advise,my parents were denied a B1/B2 visa,we have paid another visa but have not been able to get an appointment date,it displays if u have been previously denied a visa click here and when we do it displays sorry no date bla bla...dis has been on for over 3 weeks now,they need to attend my brothers wedding jn july.Anybody with such experience should please advise.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 4:21am On Jun 11, 2018
hotD:
Please i need help and advise,my parents were denied a B1/B2 visa,we have paid another visa but have not been able to get an appointment date,it displays if u have been previously denied a visa click here and when we do it displays sorry no date bla bla...dis has been on for over 3 weeks now,they need to attend my brothers wedding jn july.Anybody with such experience should please advise.

Thank you

When did they get the refusal? If it less than 6months, u will not be able to book appointment, u will have to wait after 6months u book for them. That is the new rules now.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2018
wow!!!so they wld miss out on theur son’s wedding just like dat...dis really really hurts.thanks for d response.

When did they get the refusal? If it less than 6months, u will not be able to book appointment, u will have to wait after 6months u book for them. That is the new rules now. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
monchat:

When did they get the refusal? If it less than 6months, u will not be able to book appointment, u will have to wait after 6months u book for them. That is the new rules now.
See. We learn every day. I Didnt know this. This is good. Will reduce the amount of money wasted by Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

See. We learn every day. I Didnt know this. This is good. Will reduce the amount of money wasted by Nigerians

The first option is where the cure is.... Na preggies wey dem go turn down naim e go affect pass, they either pass the interview once or forget about birthing in the US.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dcutey: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

It will also reduce the crowd at the embassy; smart move.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Yes o.. it's been like that for some time now...

OmoBendel24:

The first option is where the cure is.... Na preggies wey dem go turn down naim e go affect pass, they either pass the interview once or forget about birthing in the US.

This means our "patronage" is very high... customer daada ni

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2018
ayenikunle:

This means out "patronage" is very high...

Lolz! Of course.... But then, it seems they have decided to tell us stylishly to search for our wares elsewhere as they can no longer cope with our "vast market", our patronage is overstretching their resources.... I think I like the approach sha, our peeps gat to encounter some deliberate speed bumps/breakers else we take everything south soonest!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! Of course.... But then, it seems they have decided to tell us stylishly to search for our wares elsewhere as they can no longer cope with our "vast market", our patronage is overstretching their resources.... I think I like the approach sha, our peeps gat to encounter some deliberate speed bumps/breakers else we take everything south soonest!

It's just the honest truth... that was how we used up our quota of visa lottery... sad

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2018
They wanna reduce the crowd and also the same ppl way Vo refuse full the embassy without wait for 2weeks them go reapply

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2018
ayenikunle:

It's just the honest truth... that was how we used up our quota of visa lottery... sad
We can be eligible for Visa lottery again if fewer than 50,000 immigrate to the United States in a 5 year period.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I heard they used to have a wait period of 3 or 6 months at one time. Only for them to later open the gates and the flood came rushing in.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by puretayo(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Yeah bro. They will still open the gate again, I mean very soon.
NothingDoMe:
I heard they used to have a wait period of 3 or 6 months at one time. Only for them to later open the gates and the flood came rushing in.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lol! Auntie, I'm with you on this oh, anything for Seye I will join you to do cheesy.... #Smiles

See as my 2 ogas dey do me...... grin grin grin
but seriously if Japan is a place I will like to visit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Yes ooooo reduction and it will make people less desperate.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
NothingDoMe:
We can be eligible for Visa lottery again if fewer than 50,000 immigrate to the United States in a 5 year period.

Visa lottery that will be dismantle soon

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
seyewest:

yeah let's say before 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
seyewest:

If Congress agrees to.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Royals1: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gud day guys plsss how much is visa fee now. urgent respond plazas. Tnx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
N57,600
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Royals1:
Gud day guys plsss how much is visa fee now. urgent respond plazas. Tnx
What if someone tells you that Visa is now N500,000.00? What would you say?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Yeah, some sort of advisory time gap, dunno how we finally settled with reapplying immediately after refusal. It did turn out to be a success story for some very minute number of applicants though, but majority only just kept wasting money and time. I for one get turned off the moment I hear someone planning to go right back in there immediately after a refusal, I just feel this one wants to burn up the small reputation left of him/her at the US Embassy.... I'm very much pro-patience!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by haywhyb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good afternoon house. I had my interview today. The VO at Windows 11 Lagos wasn't smiling. The first thing he did was that he collected my passport and he checked if I had Visa's on my slip. He just dropped it on his table. He quickly checked is computer for my previous application which I was denied. Base on my own assumption, I feel because I filled a no, on my DS 160 form where I was asked if I have an immediate relative, which I thought means younger brother or sister in the US who is a citizen not knowing it means a Spouse of a US citizen. Anyways I had corrected that sha. My interview goes thus.
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning
VO: what is the address you are going to stat in the US?
Me: I told him
VO: What is the purpose of your trip
Me: I want to go visit my mum who is having some health issues.......she lives with my sister who is a citizen of the United States and she had sent me an invitation to this regard.
VO: How many days are you going to spend?
Me: 9 days and I am coming back to prepare for my final exams and NYSC.
VO: Are you married
Me :No
VO: Do you have kids?
Me: No
VO: Sorry I wont be approving your Visa gives me a blue slip.
I kept wondering what went wrong. I wasn't asked sponsorship and all the rest. It pained me sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by peacengine(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
haywhyb:
Good afternoon house. I had my interview today. The VO at Windows 11 Lagos wasn't smiling. The first thing he did was that he collected my passport and he checked if I had Visa's on my slip. He just dropped it on his table. He quickly checked is computer for my previous application which I was denied. Base on my own assumption, I feel because I filled a no, on my DS 160 form where I was asked if I have an immediate relative, which I thought means younger brother or sister in the US who is a citizen not knowing it means a Spouse of a US citizen. Anyways I had corrected that sha. My interview goes thus.
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning
VO: what is the address you are going to stat in the US?
Me: I told him
VO: What is the purpose of your trip
Me: I want to go visit my mum who is having some health issues.......she lives with my sister who is a citizen of the United States and she had sent me an invitation to this regard.
VO: How many days are you going to spend?
Me: 9 days and I am coming back to prepare for my final exams and NYSC.
VO: Are you married
Me :No
VO: Do you have kids?
Me: No
VO: Sorry I wont be approving your Visa gives me a blue slip.
I kept wondering what went wrong. I wasn't asked sponsorship and all the rest. It pained me sha.

Sorry bro but na you bleep up na, you have family there yet you claim not to have. Last last try again after 6 months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by haywhyb(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
peacengine:

Sorry bro but na you bleep up na, you have family there yet you claim not to have. Last last try again after 6 months
Bro read it again please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Royals1: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
NothingDoMe:
What if someone tells you that Visa is now N500,000.00? What would you say?

plsss I need serious and beta response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Royals1:

plsss I need serious and beta response
Lol. I wonder how someone who doesn't know the Visa fees would know that I wasn't serious.

Selah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.