Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170701 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fyorgyn: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! Those are likely offenders; info hoarders during interview, pregnancy hiders, misrepresenting and "overstaying" individuals..

Sometimes it's none of the above o.

I had a 221g interview last year and mehn it could have gone either way. I was not sure I would get the visa until the very moment the VO said the magic words "I will be approving your visa"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by odehbrainard: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Been looking out for a positive news in here for the past two weeks and nothing has come forth. These denials flying up and down is really scary I swear. July 9th please be good to me. I believe and know I would get the visa, but should they Bleep themselves up, there is Paris and London to go too for my vacationing.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2018
odehbrainard:
Been looking out for a positive news in here for the past two weeks and nothing has come forth. These denials flying up and down is really scary I swear. July 9th please be good to me. I believe and know I would get the visa, but should they Bleep themselves up, there is Paris and London to go too for my vacationing.
all will be well, mine spent 27 days in admin processing before being approved 2 weeks ago. Just go with an open mind, its good that you have alternative vacation arrangements in case of any unfavorable outcome.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2018
odehbrainard:

Amen. Have faith and the visa is yours.

All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Sometimes it's none of the above o.

I had a 221g interview last year and mehn it could have gone either way. I was not sure I would get the visa until the very moment the VO said the magic words "I will be approving your visa"

True that, but mostly related to the above.... 221g seems to be getting issued to more of birthing-related applicants for clarifications than others.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
oluwaslimzzy:
I was scheduled for 7:30am visa .... My friend drove me down to the embassy. I was sent back to go and snap a passport which took me alot of time...I finally stepped in around 8am and noticed they have started checking in 9am applicants buh that wasn't an issue because they have signed on my documents signifying I have been there earlier ..... fast forward to the interview

VO passport please
Me I pushed my passport

VO what are you doing in Houston Texas
Me was invited for a convention as a guest speaker (100% true) by bleep organisation .... couldn't even finish he cut me short

VO where are you working
ME working as an IT User manger for Bleep company .... (couldn't even allow me to fully give my job description he cut me off again)

VO are you married
ME No

VO do you have kids
Me No

VO sorry you do not qualify for a visa ... pass me a pink paper
Me I smiled and said thank you and bounced out and located the next available taxi to a sharp restaurant to flex beta fufu and sweet ofe oha (the pink document states I don't have strong family ties and shits like that... With in me I was like do you want to force me to marry coz of U.S visa or do you want me to pretend to be which am not even ready to try )

Funny enough the VO whom was a white man never looked at my face nor even asked me for my travel history which I know that I have Kenya and UAE stamps... My interview lasted within 2-3mins . To me I felt like they just wanted to fulfill all righteousness by granting me an interview since I payed for it... regardless the interview was so short and never giving u time to defend yourself
omg! I swear that was the same thing I felt. Mine was last week. I was refused. The interview lasted for just a minute.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
ladylco:

Amen. Have faith and the visa is yours.

All the best
abeg. Forget the whole have faith blah blah it's starting to become sickening...we need to start telling ourselves the truth and quit hiding behind something as abstract as faith. We should be more factual. I witnessed over 90% of people being refused while I was in the interviewing hall, and I was one of those 90%. We all went there with our faiths and hopes. As it is right now you stand a better chance at winning the lottery than getting a U.S visa from Nigeria lol

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BarrONLS: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2018
By God's grace, even if it is one person that will be issued visa on the day of my interview, that one person will be me and my family, Amen

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2018
BarrONLS:
By God's grace, even if it is one person that will be issued visa on the day of my interview, that one person will be me and my family, Amen
By the time everyone being interviewed prays this same prayer, I wonder what God will do...

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mrjoshtower: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Before my interview date white paper will start flying again and I will collect my own white paper so help me Oluwa

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Prasc:
abeg. Forget the whole have faith blah blah it's starting to become sickening...we need to start telling ourselves the truth and quit hiding behind something as abstract as faith. We should be more factual. I witnessed over 90% of people being refused while I was in the interviewing hall, and I was one of those 90%. We all went there with our faiths and hopes. As it is right now you stand a better chance at winning the lottery than getting a U.S visa from Nigeria lol
This response cracked my ribs grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

By the time everyone being interviewed prays this same prayer, I wonder what God will do...
shocked

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked
d
Do you just fill your phone with these memes?!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

d
Do you just fill your phone with these memes?!
tongue

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Una don turn this thread to full Church Service.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

lol I don die
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Before my renewal reach Nigeria would not need Visa to enter yankee... so help me Oluwa

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

he will be forced to randomly select one family

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
sugah:
Before my renewal reach Nigeria would not need Visa to enter yankee... so help me Oluwa
lmaoo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
This response cracked my ribs grin
my bro/sis na this embassy people cause m
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
seyewest:
Una don turn this thread to full Church Service.... grin

You no go kill person for here cheesy....
When there's not testimony or transcript what shall the righteous do??

Go see how student visa forum dry.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
I just wish Nigerians can decide to halt all their visa appointments. For like 6months ... Their heads go correct.
Plus-including the airlines go hear am.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:

are you serious winterstorm?
the forum Dry?
I fear ooooo
I think everyone should relax at the moment, and let the pressure on going to US this and dat reduce. They believe people will be more desperate to feign a sincere traveling to State coz of the Situation of things in the Country.
Geno/Homicde etc

it's scary at the moment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:
I just wish Nigerians can decide to halt all their visa appointments. For like 6months ... Their heads go correct.

Desperacy of our people will not allow them...
if actually we can stick to that
Mehn!
by the time they check d statistics and see how dropped the money they make by this stuff when our people halt there side a bit... there brain go reset...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Prasc:
my bro/sis na this embassy people cause m
l understand, the rate of refusals is very high now compared to 5years ago, it is time US visa applicants look to other climes, funny enough, US visa applicants in smaller countries like Togo, Benin Republic, Mali and Gambia are not subjected to this kind of refusals we have witnessed of recent, maybe it is time to embark on strike and avoid the US embassy for a long time, I recalled my first time of applying years ago, it was pretty easy and l got it, the questions they ask then is different from what I read on here, l guess they are making it very difficult for genuine visa applicants to get the visa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ijea: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ijea

Hi guys, greetings to you all. Am new here, was introduced by a friend whom this forum really helped and his interview was a success. Need advice, am planing on traveling by October for a conference, am a banking in sales department, my bank is actually sponsoring the trip, i have no travel history and my passport will be 4 months then, i have been reading the trend in my little spare time, but i still need advice from the gurus in the house, and those who have had similar interviews on banking conference. pls guys this is an oppotunity i don't want to lose out on help a sister thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:
You have a point, 6months is small, avoid it for 2 years, they might go on CNN begging people to apply for the visa grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
toluene23:

are you serious winterstorm?
the forum Dry?
I fear ooooo
I think everyone should relax at the moment, and let the pressure on going to US this and dat reduce. They believe people will be more desperate to feign a sincere traveling to State coz of the Situation of things in the Country.
Geno/Homicde etc

it's scary at the moment

Very true my bro.... Very true
This is my first time of experiencing that level of quiet on there. They mean to tell me that students go through everything just to runaway?? The stress, the money, all that to run from Boko??

One thing is for sure, they need our money... That 57k is very important to them . If, and only if we can set desperation aside.. We fit wound this people.I swear.

I see a Lagos embassy with less than 100 appointments a day... And Abuja with less that 20 appointments....

Very very soon.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrjoshtower:
Before my interview date white paper will start flying again and I will collect my own white paper so help me Oluwa
that was what we all said until our refusal hit us like a ton of bricks. White papers flying around again depends on the situation of things in the country. Blue papers will continue flying around with bigger and stronger wings should the current situation of things in the country persist and should our tattered reputation across the world keep getting messier.
So if your interview is anytime soon, my dear tell your self the truth you know you will be seeing those blue and pink papers flying around like mosquitoes. grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You have a point, 6months is small, avoid it for 2 years, they might go on CNN begging people to apply for the visa grin
cheesy angry
You dey find who to kill cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:

dem they deny students' visas too? Hian... This one serious
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Prasc:
that was what we all said until our refusal hit us like a ton of bricks. White papers flying around again depends on the situation of things in the country. Blue papers will continue flying around with bigger and stronger wings should the current situation of things in the country persist and should our tattered reputation across the world keeps getting messier.
So if your interview is anytime soon, my dear tell your self the truth you know you will be seeing those blue and pink papers flying around like mosquitoes. grin

Oga have Messi grin grin

But on a more serious note.. People should realize by now that they are just going to dash them money...
It's worst than ponzi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.