Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170725 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:

Very true my bro.... Very true
This is my first time of experiencing that level of quiet on there. They mean to tell me that students go through everything just to runaway?? The stress, the money, all that to run from Boko??

One thing is for sure, they need our money... That 57k is very important to them . If, and only if we can set desperation aside.. We fit wound this people.I swear.

I see a Lagos embassy with less than 100 appointments a day... And Abuja with less that 20 appointments....

Very very soon.

just for a month self
they will quickly change and issue the Visa out

"""I see a Lagos embassy with less than 100 appointments a day... And Abuja with less that 20 appointments....""" are u saying there is a drastic reduction in population of Applicants patronizing them at d embassy at present?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
toluene23:

Desperacy of our people will not allow them...
if actually we can stick to that
Mehn!
by the time they check d statistics and see how dropped the money they make by this stuff when our people halt there side a bit... there brain go reset...

I tell you.. I'm sure they dread any possibility of Nigerians qualifying for the visa lottery again. grin cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:

cheesy angry
You dey find who to kill cheesy shocked
tongue

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
toluene23:

just for a month self
they will quickly change and issue the Visa out

"""I see a Lagos embassy with less than 100 appointments a day... And Abuja with less that 20 appointments....""" are u saying there is a drastic reduction in population of Applicants patronizing them at d embassy at present?

Not yet drastic, but give it a month or two......
I hear they declared one Saturday in the month of June "student visa interview day" Hmp!... This happened after they made it absolutely impossible for a student who got denied to reapply. But what's the point though, if you know you'd still deny them.

Total rip off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
This ppl are just after the visa fees Know Successful visas pass 3weeks now both family and single even married nah virgin passport worse pass
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ijea:
Ijea

Hi guys, greetings to you all. Am new here, was introduced by a friend whom this forum really helped and his interview was a success. Need advice, am planing on traveling by October for a conference, am a banking in sales department, my bank is actually sponsoring the trip, i have no travel history and my passport will be 4 months then, i have been reading the trend in my little spare time, but i still need advice from the gurus in the house, and those who have had similar interviews on banking conference. pls guys this is an oppotunity i don't want to lose out on help a sister thanks.

The above is the only problem you have....pray and work on it if you can.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
angelicbeing please I need a meme for person when eye dry tear for money grin

Then for person when successfully pass CBP questioning....
What else? Lol

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BarrONLS: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please let me at least hear one good news of "Visa issued" now, just one, it will lift my spirit and give me great hope, am not asking for too much, just one good news of "no travel history and my visa was issued " (those that don't believe in good news don't bite me pls,i am not feeling well)

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
sugah:
Before my renewal reach Nigeria would not need Visa to enter yankee... so help me Oluwa

Amen oh, amen.... Palpable tension these days. Nobody understands the "ogbanje" spirit that seems to be gaining the ascendancy on this matter, worse still, stuff could go either ways. But then: knowledge (you and LadyG bam here wella na); travel history/visa usage both to the US and other places; our jobs and financial standing; family ties; etc will always be to our rescue as long as Nigeria itself doesn't take a plunge into the deep and go bananas....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
BarrONLS:
Please let me at least hear one good news of "Visa issued" now, just one, it will lift my spirit and give me great hope, am not asking for too much, just one good news of "no travel history and my visa was issued " (those that don't believe in good news don't bite me pls,i am not feeling well)
cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
toluene23:

Desperacy of our people will not allow them...
if actually we can stick to that
Mehn!
by the time they check d statistics and see how dropped the money they make by this stuff when our people halt there side a bit... there brain go reset...

Very true,... You Neva see anything.

They denied one mama like that one time, the first thing that came out of her mouth was..." Iru rubbish wo le leyi nau?? Kilon shey country yiiiiii?? What is wrong with this Nigeria ............ One thing'one thing...... Abeg make God come take all of us at once make we rest!!!! " shocked

I fear and weak at once!

Talk about desperation....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
angelicbeing please I need a meme for person when eye dry tear for money grin

Then for person when successfully pass CBP questioning....
What else? Lol
First meme to your question number 1, Second meme for your question number 2. shocked

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BarrONLS: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
First meme to your question number 1, Second meme for your question number 2. shocked
The 2nd meme will be mine by the time I will be sharing my good news in few days after my interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Truly angelicbeing that was a test.
It's official, you no get work. Lol

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
It's official, you no get work . Lol
cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
winterstorm:

Very true,... You Neva see anything.

They denied one mama like that one time, the first thing that came out of her mouth was..." Iru rubbish wo le leyi nau?? Kilon shey country yiiiiii?? What is wrong with this Nigeria ............ One thing'one thing...... Abeg make God come take all of us at once make we rest!!!! " shocked

I fear and weak at once!

Talk about desperation....

I feel for the woman
it's as a result of that adage
Ti iku ile ko ba pani, ti ode ko lee pani.... Meaning our Homeland problem problem posing a lot Dent on our Image...
we need need to Tackle it from the Inn.
How?
our leaders shld look for solution to bail the citizen from the chaos/hullabaloo of Killings.

And let's see the result
and if we can desist from the desperacy too...
Their market of extorting us will reduce, and they will be having problems too US Embassy /consular will be having problems with their account /financial sector. what they will see is a very Sharp decline in the money the remit to their US government.

Before you know it, White paper will be flying to bait people in back to balance up there acct/finance record...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

lolzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Angelicbeing na king of memes

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BreeKoko(f): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin hahahahahaha ROTFL shocked shocked.

LadyGuinivere:
Truly angelicbeing that was a test
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Lol, on the contrary I am a workaholic, as I am posting on here, l am monitoring a project thousand of miles away from my current place of residence, Nairaland is just a winding and laughing spot for me.

l am on different social networking sites and I balance all l do, posting on Nairaland doesn't mean you are idle, it is called multitasking, sometimes, I take time off work during my coffee break to laugh at the funny things on Nairaland, you guys are trying to answer questions on here especially answering the same questions daily, I, once moderated a forum and as a moderator, the owner of the foreign site told me to delete or ban people posting irrelevant questions.. lol �,

I see the same thing on Nairaland, everything about applying for visa is on the website of every embassy but even at that, I see people asking for the same questions or how to respond to questions when asked by the VO during their interviews or saying that God will favor them during visa interviews, I am like, does God send a list of people to be favored to different embassies shocked. this are some of the things that make me laugh on Nairaland, visa is not a do or die affair,

Nigeria passport holders are been scrutinized seriously now because of the economic downturn in Nigeria, the US embassy already profiled you as a potential immigrant who might likely get the visa, abuse it or not come back, so the onus is on you to tell them that you are a genuine applicant, sadly enough both the genuine and those who might not abide by the terms of their visas are lumped in the same basket. shocked

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TsunamiHot: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Amen oh, amen.... Palpable tension these days. Nobody understands the "ogbanje" spirit that seems to be gaining the ascendancy on this matter, worse still, stuff could go either ways. But then: knowledge (you and LadyG bam here wella na); travel history/visa usage both to the US and other places; our jobs and financial standing; family ties; etc will always be to our rescue as long as Nigeria itself doesn't take a plunge into the deep and go bananas....

Be giving yourself "hope"...
E go shock you when them go throw your renewal outta the windows even with all the above going for you...nobody is safe/sure

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
jj17cv:
This ppl are just after the visa fees Know Successful visas pass 3weeks now both family and single even married nah virgin passport worse pass
Not quite. I know someone who got his visa last week.

Only verifiably genuine candidates get visas these days.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Amen ke? That unfortunately might not happen in this our generation.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mrjoshtower: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Prasc:
that was what we all said until our refusal hit us like a ton of bricks. White papers flying around again depends on the situation of things in the country. Blue papers will continue flying around with bigger and stronger wings should the current situation of things in the country persist and should our tattered reputation across the world keeps getting messier.
So if your interview is anytime soon, my dear tell your self the truth you know you will be seeing those blue and pink papers flying around like mosquitoes. grin
Believe it or not fate difers
Grace and favour difers
Before my interview date come white papers will fly and I will collect my white paper .

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrjoshtower:

Grace and favour difers
Before my interview date come white papers will fly and I will collect my white paper .
FYI, be more specific with your fate...cos the color of the paper changes....

Maybe then rejection would go back on white paper as per your prayers grin grin

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol guys dey para
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by peacengine(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

grin Bro that guy no get job, Nairaland na im full time job
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Acube2: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Virgin passport, no travel history. Got my visa last two weeks.
BarrONLS:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Prasc: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrjoshtower:

Grace and favour difers
which one is faith and grace and favor differs? My point is if the embassy thinks you don't qualify for a visa they won't give it to you, regardless of the amount of faith you took along to your interview. Good luck though

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
sugah:

Amen ke? That unfortunately might not happen in this our generation.....

Oh, sorry oh! Had to go read what I responded to. Only a supernatural miracle will make that happen. Thought it was a prayer for there to be calm on the process before it gets to the time for you to renew, surprised I'm seeing something different now, lolz....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by toluene23(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Acube2:
Virgin passport, no travel history. Got my visa last two weeks.

Acube!!!
I almost faint here
virgin passport, no travel history?
Abeg!!!
what are ur strong Ties?
That same week, many gt denied
please post ur Transcript plz
let's see

you tried oooo
kudos and kudos to the Alfaa,Traditional man and prophet behind the package for you oooo

plz post ur transcript
Tho it's last two weeks u said and things av changed totally at present.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.