Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174930 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lase2018:
Hello house, Thank you for ur constant readiness to help. I applied for B1/B2 visa sometimes June dis year and my scheduled interview is for first week in October but my passport photograph was not uploaded and this has been bothering me because my aunt had her interview last week,her passport was not uploaded, she was then given the opportunity to go upload her passport at the nearby cafe at the embassy. Unfortunately for her when she got, she wasn't even asked any question, she was denied.Please I want to know if I can upload mine now without it affecting my confirmation number.
Thank you guys. waiting for the gurus' response

Rescan your picture or inform the photographer to send you the softcopy of the passport so you can upload it directly from your mobile phone or laptop.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amakaycakes(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
GM Gurus, please I had applied for B1/B2 visa with my hubby 2years ago but was denied. Am planning to go for business now, should I just fill my ds160 form and book an appointment or is there need to mail the embassy Cox someone said I need to mail the embassy with the data page of my passport. Please help a sister out. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amakaycakes(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amakaycakes:
GM Gurus, please I had applied for B1/B2 visa with my hubby 2years ago but was denied. Am planning to go for business now, should I just fill my ds160 form and book an appointment or is there need to mail the embassy Cox someone said I need to mail the embassy with the data page of my passport. Please help a sister out. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lase2018: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for the swift response @seyewest

please I hope my confirmation number won't be affected plus I have the softcopy of my passport alredy but I have submitted the application how do I go about uploading because I don't want anything to affect my date. Thank you house
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lase2018:
Thank you for the swift response @seyewest

please I hope my confirmation number won't be affected plus I have the softcopy of my passport alredy but I have submitted the application how do I go about uploading because I don't want anything to affect my date. Thank you house

Fill a new form now, ensure photo is uploaded to it before you submit. Use the form's number to upgrade your profile, then print a new appointment confirmation page as well as the new DS160 Confirmation page....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amakaycakes:

Spamming is annoying and may not get you a response. You don't need to mail nobody, go ahead and apply like that.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bamdem: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
bamdem:
Is it possible to schedule an afternoon appointment because the only time available is 9:05? even early hours appointment is NT available cc @seyewest there is no available time except 9:05 am
please answer me guru
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Jesus! I dey love this people here. Awesome and smart folks!!
True talk, i give her food chop belle full before they knack her the visa.
Again, true talk, my son and i would love to join her and the baby in US.
I require this family's smart directive, advice, motivation and proper guidance as to how to go about it.
And most definitely, the way out as regards preparation for the interview.

My brother answer these questions then I go find best fit packaging for you:

How long your wife done dey US now dey coole for AC?

Where she dey work (depending on question 1)?

she pay her medical bills abi she jamajama insurance benefits?

She applied as married for her Pali?

I will go through my portfolio ( I get am plenty) and hammer you better strategy after your response.

By the way no mind anybody whey dey tease you for here grin. You are a master strategist. Na American hustle dey rush you abi no be so?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

I require this family's smart directive, advice, motivation and proper guidance as to how to go about it.

You just shot yourself in the leg. You don miss road.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=AfonjaBoston post=70597592]

My brother answer these questions then I go find best fit packaging for you:

How long your wife done dey US now dey coole for AC?

Where she dey work (depending on question 1)?

she pay her medical bills abi she jamajama insurance benefits?

She applied as married for her Pali?

I will go through my portfolio ( I get am plenty) and hammer you better strategy after your responses.

By the way no mind anybody whey dey tease you for here grin. You are a master strategist. Na American hustle dey rush you abi no be so?

My brother, thanks for understanding. i appreciate you taking out time to enlighten me and others here.

Q1. She don dey US dey cool off like over one year and 3months now

Q2. She still dey do government Voluntarily work based on say benefit and stuff like that.

Q3. She jamjam insurance benefit, she nor pay medical bills.

Q4. Yes oohhh, she applied as married for her pali and plus say she get a son.

I believe your potfolio go get numerous like responses to this case. and plus many other strategies
I get strong feelings say there's a way out, na why i throw this open before this lovely families here.
I await your objective responses! Thanks. smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Oyinu post=70598208][/quote]

As far as I am concerned sha, you definitely know and are prepared for what is coming your way from this thread. I will just only walk away for now.

OBJECTIVE ke? Issorai, wait oh.... Mtcheeewww! Long somehow actually got on my nerves here sha, will temporarily let this slide, will return when I see posts from your gang and types here.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
ayenikunle:

You just shot yourself in the leg. You don miss road.

Bros, i nor miss road!. You just dey mean. You suppose dey optimistic. Nothing is impossible my brother.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by nony92: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

Please I have an issue I'll like someone to help me with.
I went for my interview in Abuja and was given the yellow slip for administrative processing.
I have gotten a mail from the embassy to pick up my passport at DHL office in Abuja.
Unfortunately, I'm in Lagos at the moment.
I'll like to know if my passport can be picked by by proxy with a 221g form and what is required?
Thank you all as you help me out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
OmoBendel24:

As far as I am concerned sha, you definitely know and are prepared for what is coming your way from this thread. I will just only walk away for now.

OBJECTIVE ke? Issorai, wait oh.... Mtcheeewww! Long somehow actually got on my nerves here sha, will temporarily let this slide, will return when I see posts from your gang and types here.

Omo, no hurt feelings. your candid advice is appreciated. And how do you mean by what is coming my way from this thread? CIA/FBI's here?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018

In my 12 years 4 months of been a "Visa Packaging Technician" your case na moimoi based unto the following levels;

She done tey for system so she no be JJC again,

An ogbonge govt agency give am work ( this your woman smart no be small grin)

She talk true say she marry fine man no pimple like you for her Pali ( na this one sweet my belle pass. I surprise say she no lie. I been think say she go single then she go do abracadabra marriage,get paper, divorce then come bring you over ),

Your wife get long leg shocked :. She no pay shishi for child birth. My brother you sabi pick woman grin

Based unto the logistics above I will STRONGLY RECOMMEND what I call "portfolio 419" and the summary of all you have to do is tell the visa officer all these better things whey your madam do.

Na sure thing.

By the way I no dey charge na humanitarian work me sef dey do untill I find one portfolio for myself commot for this our country 9ja. I envy you my brother cool

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afonjaboston we go give you work for Boston bureau of Infestigashion (BBI)
grin grin grin
See how the guy innocently and albeit mumuishly download all his info.. grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

In my 12 years 4 months of been a "Visa Packaging Technician" your case na moimoi based unto the following levels;

She talk true say she marry fine man no pimple lole you for her Pali ( na this one sweet my belle pass. I surprise say she no lie. I been think say she go single then she go do abracadabra marriage,get paper, divorce then come bring you over ),

Yoir wife get long leg shocked :. She no pay shishi for child birth. My brother you sabi pick woman grin

Based unto the logisyics above I will [b]STRONGLY RECOMMEND [/b. what I call "portfolio 419" and the summary of all you have to do is tell the visa officer all these better things whey your madam do.

Na sure thing.

By the way I no dey charge na humanitarian work me sef dey do untill I find one portfolio for myself commot for this our country 9ja. I envy you my brother cool

Kikikikikikikikikikiki...laugh won wound me but I no gree.

Oyinu, hope you've seen the VPT's recommendation. I'm sure your application will be given the "consideration" it deserves and we know what the outcome will be.

Don't forget to share your interview transcript o...Some of us are really interested...#telemundo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

She talk true say she marry fine man no pimple lole you for her Pali ( na this one sweet my belle pass. I surprise say she no lie. I been think say she go single then she go do abracadabra marriage,get paper, divorce then come bring you over ),

Yoir wife get long leg shocked :. She no pay shishi for child birth. My brother you sabi pick woman grin

Based unto the logisyics above I will [b]STRONGLY RECOMMEND [/b. what I call "portfolio 419" and the summary of all you have to do is tell the visa officer all these better things whey your madam do.

Na sure thing.

Relating these to VO go burst my bubbles nahh. make you search your portfolio wella for good options please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Relating these to VO go burst my bubbles nahh. make you search your portfolio wella for good options please

Your bubble don burst tey tey...don't even give yourself hope.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chuchunana:

Kikikikikikikikikikiki...laugh won wound me but I no gree.

Oyinu, hope you've seen the VPT's recommendation. I'm sure your application will be given the "consideration" it deserves and we know what the outcome will be.

Don't forget to share your interview transcript o...Some of us are really interested...#telemundo

Ha ha ha. No be small matter oh. Like seriously? Una believe say everybody here already knows the outcome based on the storyline, abi. Una go dey shock after my interview. And most definitely, i go put my transcript here for all to see and shame go catch people. No long thing.
I just dey wait for one word from person wey get oil for head!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Thank God you know you've done something wrong.
But I'd say, IMHO, consider yourself a single father for now embarassed. Cos I know your wife wouldn't come back to join you here considering she's been 'chilling' for 15months without shaking.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oyinu(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
sugah:

Thank God you know you've done something wrong.
But I'd say, IMHO, consider yourself a single father for now embarassed. Cos I know your wife wouldn't come back to join you here considering she's been 'chilling' for 15months without shaking.

And this is what i'm talking about. Finally, someone with oil on his/her head speaks for the first time. Thumbs-up Sugah.
I already read in-between your lines, i draw inference already from your lines. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SocialG77: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
nony92:
Hello,

Please I have an issue I'll like someone to help me with.
I went for my interview in Abuja and was given the yellow slip for administrative processing.
I have gotten a mail from the embassy to pick up my passport at DHL office in Abuja.
Unfortunately, I'm in Lagos at the moment.
I'll like to know if my passport can be picked by by proxy with a 221g form and what is required?
Thank you all as you help me out.

When was your interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mane48: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
na wow dis u.s visa stuff
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mandex11: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
please gist us
mane48:
na wow dis u.s visa stuff
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mandex11: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
jokes apart..
hope you know "anybody " and "everbody" can see all what you have been spilling.
Oyinu:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NanaF: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Most people are trolling you but honestly don’t waste your visa money because your intent of relocation is too clear especially as it’s been a while since she gave birth. There is NO way out on this one.

If you’re a working professional, you can check out other ways of relocation for you and your family. If you’re tired of Naija consider migration friendly countries like Canada or Australia.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bamdem: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kuploni:
Please gurus, I wants to book for my appointment, please help me out
I am trying to schedule but there is no place that suggest I should upload passport
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
bamdem:
please answer me guru

I don't work at the Embassy, this question is beyond me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2018

grin grin grin

This is wrong on so many levels.... I'm short of words but just know that, you may not be able to visit U.S.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Omo, no hurt feelings. your candid advice is appreciated. And how do you mean by what is coming my way from this thread? CIA/FBI's here?

Yes they prowl this thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyinu:

Ha ha ha. No be small matter oh. Like seriously? Una believe say everybody here already knows the outcome based on the storyline, abi. Una go dey shock after my interview. And most definitely, i go put my transcript here for all to see and shame go catch people. No long thing.
I just dey wait for one word from person wey get oil for head!!!

When is your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.