Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170643 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Mzblossom1:

1. No, I do not have the intention of using the visa to give birth.

2. Conference is relevant to my field, I'm also a remote member of the organizing body. Attendance gives me the opportunity to meet with industry leaders, peer to peer discussion, added value to job and personal development.

3. No travel history

4. Yes I can financially sustain the trip

5. My mother in-law who lives with us will take care of
my child.

6 Conference is one day but I won't be staying for one day, at least close to a week. Like I said above, I'm a remote member of the organizing body, thru teleconferences in the past, so this particular one just happens to fall around my leave period this year.

You are quite articulate. I think you should give it a shot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mzblossom1: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
ayenikunle:

You are quite articulate. I think you should give it a shot.

Ese sir.

I have not mentioned this already but maybe because I wasn't too sure, I'm pursuing a certification with said organizing body, but don't know if it will make any difference to the VO since I don't have the certificate already.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TsunamiHot: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Mzblossom1:

Ese sir.

I have not mentioned this already but maybe because I wasn't too sure, I'm pursuing a certification with said organizing body, but don't know if it will make any difference to the VO since I don't have the certificate already.

Will you just apply already...and if you no wan apply, make we hear word.

A whole page of "back and forth" asking the same questions...#tiring

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mzblossom1: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2018
TsunamiHot:

Will you just apply already...and if you no wan apply, make we hear word.

A whole page of "back and forth" asking the same questions...#tiring

I've already applied and have my interview soon, I just hadn't discovered this particular section of nairaland, before my application. Just so you know, i'vent read less than 100 pages of this section before I began to ask my questions, I was answering my self silently with other people's scenarios before I began to discover instances that my trump my chances at the interview.

What's the problem, don't hit on me like that, your manner of passing message across doesn't reflect your best level of politeness, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Mzblossom1:

I've already applied and have my interview soon, I just hadn't discovered this particular section of nairaland, before my application. Just so you know, i'vent read less than 100 pages of this section before I began to ask my questions, I was answering my self silently with other people's scenarios before I began to discover instances that my trump my chances at the interview.

What's the problem, don't hit on me like that, your manner of passing message across doesn't reflect your best level of politeness, thank you.

you can fill another form and replace the old one....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TsunamiHot: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Mzblossom1:

What's the problem, don't hit on me like that, your

manner of passing message across doesn't reflect your best level of politeness, thank you.

Oh no, I'm not hitting on you but you keep going on and on about your application and "chances"...it's so frigging tiring.
Prepare for your interview, hope for a positive outcome and stop clogging the thread...Kapish

True, I may not be as polite as you...no vex

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mzblossom1: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
seyewest:

you can fill another form and replace the old one....

I don't know how to do that. Wasn't it already said on this platform that all information entered into their database has been captured and doesn't go away, seeing that I already submitted my application, wouldn't changing details be self contradicting? Every other thing is good except for the self sponsorship part which I'm trying to overcome, I actually can sponsor myself. Note, my interview is next week.

@Tsuanami hot, I'm still quite new here. I'm sorry if I'm clogging the thread.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TENTERICO(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Please I will like to ask a question.

When are the dates of appointment available on the US portal

I have been trying to book an appointment since August 2018 but it's been saying no dates are available.

I want to go for the interview by December.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TENTERICO(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is what they keep showing me.

Do I continue checking while hopin that a dare pops up or do I call the embassy to make enquiries.

I want to go for the interview by October

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bayobro: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good day my people, I had like to find out some information as regard a b1/b2 visa, I am married with a set of twin whose aged are two, I had apply for a b1/b2 visa for the whole family.. Our Interview in in October 11, we had hired the service of someone to help with the processing.. I had notice a mistake on my wife application address slightly different to my own. How can we correct this mistake, what are the things we should look to prepare for while going for the interview.. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
TENTERICO:
This is what they keep showing me.

Do I continue checking while hopin that a dare pops up or do I call the embassy to make enquiries.

I want to go for the interview by October

That means you're not telling us something... when was the last time you visited US embassy? because it seems you've been denied recently, this is the reason why you can't see any date.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
seyewest:

That means you're not telling us something... when was the last time you visited US embassy? because it seems you've been denied recently, this is the reason why you can't see any date.
. even to reschedule, na same response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
bayobro:
Good day my people, I had like to find out some information as regard a b1/b2 visa, I am married with a set of twin whose aged are two, I had apply for a b1/b2 visa for the whole family.. Our Interview in in October 11, we had hired the service of someone to help with the processing.. I had notice a mistake on my wife application address slightly different to my own. How can we correct this mistake, what are the things we should look to prepare for while going for the interview.. Thanks
ur interview is still in October. will advice u read and scan the thread. it will be beneficial. B4 u read up to 20pages back, am sure u will see the answer.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by daudugod(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please someone help me out, I just stumbled across this thread now, my family(family of 5), our US Visa expired yesterday(17th August, 2018) and we intend renewing, please what are the steps to this, is it still possible for us to receive an interview waiver(if yes) does that mean each of us has to fill the DS-160 form again and Schedule appointment, I would need a step by step on what to do thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
yominent:

This should really tell you am a busy person and dont stick to nairaland # u cant curse my family because am already blessed. The fact that i wanna go to the state with my Fam doesn't mean im poor here# you cant just pickd up your phone and start typing rubbish when someone seek for advise from people #oga work on ur self o#u lack manners or are u frustrated?�

Its been a while grin
When you start to think that you are poor when nobody has called you poor, my brother then you are indeed wretched and only God will deliver you grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dgrick: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello fam,

How are you all doing today?, i have an appointment with the Usa embassy this coming week, me, my wife and my mother, my wife is pregnant and planing to give birth in the USA,am A ceo of 2 companies, And i have i my CAC, also am into car business, and i got most of all my cars in USA, thinking if i should get an invite from my car dealers in USA, and get a normal invite from my friend in USA as well, might give me edge, please what do you think about my plans,in getting two invite letters? or i should just go and face them, i hate USA embassy thou, i have been to dubia like 6times, south africa once,Russia once, we expecting our 1st baby,i was even told to lie that i we have a kid before,please help me out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
People that keep on asking about INVITES, are either TROLLS or LAZY...finally, finally.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
dgrick:
Hello fam,

How are you all doing today?, i have an appointment with the Usa embassy this coming week, me, my wife and my mother, my wife is pregnant and planing to give birth in the USA,am A ceo of 2 companies, And i have i my CAC, also am into car business, and i got most of all my cars in USA, thinking if i should get an invite from my car dealers in USA, and get a normal invite from my friend in USA as well, might give me edge, please what do you think about my plans,in getting two invite letters? or i should just go and face them, i hate USA embassy thou, i have been to dubia like 6times, south africa once,Russia once, we expecting our 1st baby,i was even told to lie that i we have a kid before,please help me out

You must not lie because it will affect you later. You need to invest your time in research (Read thread 1-3).
You want your wife to birth in U.S but you're thinking of using 2 invite, Do you have a doctor in U.S already and if yes you need to show the embassy your correspondent with the hospital/doctor and lastly you must go to the embassy with your bank statement.
Please do your research on thread 1-3 and also on the U.S Birthing thread, it won't take you up to 3 days.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello, I also keep getting the message, no appointments dates available and I have never applied before.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
abisolaarshow:
Hello, I also keep getting the message, no appointments dates available and I have never applied before.

The last two questions as per "if you have had a US visa refusal in the last 6 months" or so, which one are you picking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Taal17: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2018
bayobro:
If someone is helping processing then why are you asking here.
You hired someone let him work for his pay
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
daudugod:
Please someone help me out, I just stumbled across this thread now, my family(family of 5), our US Visa expired yesterday(17th August, 2018) and we intend renewing, please what are the steps to this, is it still possible for us to receive an interview waiver(if yes) does that mean each of us has to fill the DS-160 form again and Schedule appointment, I would need a step by step on what to do thanks in anticipation

Yes you qualify for a Dropbox(waiver) for the same category of visa.
Yes each applicant would fill a separate DS160 form.
You would find a step by step application process on the embassy website.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
I have never applied before , that means I haven't been refused before. Thanks

OmoBendel24:

The last two questions as per "if you have had a US visa refusal in the last 6 months" or so, which one are you picking?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Jewel80(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys!
Thank you gurus for helping out here, we really appreciate. Please are there any advice or instructions you could offer?

My appointment is on the 4th of september. My brother will be graduating from the US army chaplain center and school. So my invite was written by the department of the army usa.

I am married with 4 kids, i am into fish farming and my hubby a car dealer. I plan to go with docs like: my statement of account and my hubby's, my birth certificate and my kids', my marriage certificate, photo of my family, photo taken with my brother and father when he last visited nigeria last two years, my hubby's landed properties.

Please what more can help my home ties? Do you think an invite coming from the army will help prevent a refusal? I dont know how my brother got into the states, do you think i should ask him for that detail? Thanks guys, any little direction at all will be appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by imthe1: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Hi people,

Pls those with Abuja appointments for last week, what happened to your appointments? Were you asked to reschedule the date or location, or both? If yes, how early are the new dates?

About a week to my appointment, the Abuja embassy is still closed and I’m yet to receive any communication.

Looking for info so I can plan accordingly.

Cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Laee(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Please house, can i still have appointment for this late November? Anyone with advice? I had rumors no more appointment dates for November 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 5:46am On Aug 20, 2018
imthe1:
Hi people,

Pls those with Abuja appointments for last week, what happened to your appointments? Were you asked to reschedule the date or location, or both? If yes, how early are the new dates?

About a week to my appointment, the Abuja embassy is still closed and I’m yet to receive any communication.

Cheers!
Mine is in about a week’s time as well confused cos I’m traveling In from dubai with my family. We can only hope they re-open after Eid. Best wishes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kemmy2018: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning, i have a profile with a receipt already locked for a date next month in Lagos. However, i have no need for it any more. Can i know if there is a way to transfer this to someone else who needs it or updating my profile with the person's details. Whoever knows a way around this and is interested, should pls let me know. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Kemmy2018:
Good morning, i have a profile with a receipt already
for a date next month in Lagos. However, i have no need for it any more. Can i know if there is a way to transfer this to someone else who needs it or updating my profile with the person's details. Whoever knows a way around this and is interested, should pls let me know. Thank you.

It's not transferable, it's for you alone.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Kemmy2018:
Good morning, i have a profile with a receipt already locked for a date next month in Lagos. However, i have no need for it any more. Can i know if there is a way to transfer this to someone else who needs it or updating my profile with the person's details. Whoever knows a way around this and is interested, should pls let me know. Thank you.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
imthe1:
Hi people,

Cheers!
i found this from their twitter handle

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kemmy2018: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Thank you Seyewest. I understand it is not transferable. I was just wondering if the profile could be edited to suit someone else who is desperate for a date next month. Ofcourse i know the DS160 confirmation can be changed to suit another application.

seyewest:

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.