Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174382 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lumzybo: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2018
damsy01:

U mean after all the chat wit d vo u still don't knw if u r getting d visa or not
Or the transcript u posted was jus product of ur imaginations??

I guess it’s the bolded. Wake up and face reality bro

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Kentrasso:

Please can you update the links on this post? None of them is valid
Thanks. U fit find the working links so I can update?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
rexericx:
Transcript

Vo - goodmrnjng
Me- Goodmrnjng
paying for the trip
Me - I am funding my trip (self)

Vo- thinking

How do u guys see this? What's d chances of getting b1b2 visa??
This practice of posting imagined transcripts is truly annoying and has the end point of confusing people that are here to read and learn. The time you used to type all that could have been applied to research.

Read the actual transcripts. And for the umpteenth time, no one knows your chances.

Please can we kindly actually stick to the rules? Post real and actual transcripts.

Agent Azuh how market? E Don Tay u call my name. I have missed your mentions... tongue

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Paularge2211: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Thanks a lot Uncle Seye,
I would travel to other Countries with less Visa wahala and maybe try US later after My circumstances must have changed for the good,
I really appreciate Sir.
seyewest:

What people fail to understand is that ''TIES'' plays a major part in issuance or refusal of US visa application, you need to understand what the V.O expected of you. Your main problem is that applicant within your age bracket tend to absconded to U.S a lot, you will need to convince the V.O that this is not your intention. You need a very good travel history to start with.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Paularge2211: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Virgin Passport
400l Mechanical Engineering, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Sure My school had a great part to play and its almost unknown for more than 38years of its existence due to neglect from past Governors and its a State Uni,
Travelling for Tourism,
Hahhaahahhahahhaahha I greet you too in an ajeboric way.
Thanks Uncle
OmoBendel24:

I understand the general part, but some situations leave applicants with virtually very slim chances. This your "ajebutter" friend, does he have a good travel history? What is he studying, what level and which school? Same as you, abi? What was his purpose of traveling? A lot of variables are considered together by a VO to come to decision na, check am, not just "ajebority". Greetings bruv!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
rexericx:
Transcript

Me- I av former neighbor in USA and my girlfriend who is in USA for short stay

Vo - who is paying for the trip

Vo- thinking

Are you serious? shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
good day, i will be posting for my colleague and a friend, they were both denied in Abuja.... september 6
white woman in window 7, the woman after the white man
My friend: Good morning
VO: your passport
VO: are you single
My friend: No, I'm married, quickly, VO asks
VO: what do you do... i am a xxxxxxx and a xxxxxxx
next thing pink slip, he said that's the shortest interview in the history of interviews... Lol, he also said, the woman didn't even look at him all through the interview, her eyes were on the computer all through. he just packed his load and left, but he said it was unfair, no fair hearing or proper interview, he said interview did not last 15 seconds
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
for my colleagues friend, works with revenue service, a lady.
her: good morning
VO: good morning, your passport
VO: where are you going to
Her: to Atlanta for a conference
VO: how long have you been working
Her:six years
VO: who will be sponsoring
Her: my self and the company
VO: what did you study in school.
Her. QTS in xxxxxx
VO. im sorry i wont be approving your visa today.

nb: she said she didnt remeber to fill up her school abd coyrse in the form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mandex11: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesycheesy
damsy01:

U mean after all the chat wit d vo u still don't knw if u r getting d visa or not
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
rexericx:
Transcript

Vo - goodmrnjng
Me- Goodmrnjng
Vo - your passport
Me- here sir
Vo- where in USA are u going
Me - lower East(Manhattan) NYC
Vo - why are u traveling
Me- my annual leave is due ,so I am going on vacation also to spend time with my girlfriend.2.to give her a surprise proposal at the statue of liberty. for she speaks about this every time she comes back from USA.

Vo- where will u be staying
Vo- new world hotel at lower East NYC
Vo- how long have you be dating?
Me - 3 yrs plus
Vo- what Is she doing in USA?
Me- she is on I-VISA,her company sponsored her
Vo -have u traveled before?
Me- yes to benin ,Ghana Togo with my parents
Vo- what do u do?
Me- work in a bank and also deal in small scale importation of shirts from India n Ghana

Vo - how long av u bin working?
Me - 10 yrs plus

Vo- your earnings

Me -#343,020 bank salary, #200,000 business
Vo- duration of stay
Me- 2 weeks
Vo- do u Av kids
Me - No
Vo - do u Kno or av any one in us
Me- I av former neighbor in USA and my girlfriend who is in USA for short stay

Vo - who is paying for the trip

Vo- thinking

VO: O boy, how much you get for account now??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Akynzodeighbour:
Her. QTS in xxxxxx

That VO's coffee was not brewed right grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Akynzodeighbour:
good day, i will be posting for my colleague and a friend, they were both denied in Abuja.... september 6
next thing pink slip, he said that's the shortest interview in the history of interviews... Lol, he also said, the woman didn't even look at him all through the interview, her eyes were on the computer all through. he just packed his load and left, but he said it was unfair, no fair hearing or proper interview, he said interview did not last 15 seconds

They have a lot of denials to fire people for the day so the applicants can keep coming back.
Would you rather have the denial in 30 minutes or 15 secs? What difference is it gonna make?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Paularge2211:

Thanks a lot Uncle Seye,
I would travel to other Countries with less Visa wahala and maybe try US later after My circumstances must have changed for the good,
I really appreciate Sir.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kentrasso:

Ok

I don’t know if it’s easier to go as a visitor and change it when I get there. That’s why I’m posting it here

cool body down before e knock
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
usbcable:
Naija embassy how true?

Go to that Oluwole they call embassy in Atlanta your eye balls will fall off their socket of course not out of elation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Thanks. U fit find the working links so I can update?

hahahahahaha. Them done give you work by default.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

This practice of posting imagined transcripts is truly annoying and has the end point of confusing people that are here to read and learn. The time you used to type all that could have been applied to research.

Read the actual transcripts. And for the umpteenth time, no one knows your chances.

Please can we kindly actually stick to the rules? Post real and actual transcripts.

Agent Azuh how market? E Don Tay u call my name. I have missed your mentions... tongue

Some Nigerians like to do caricature of virtually everything. E dey for blood and am surprised some people have not been offering to help applicants with "off the site mock interviews' "

I have never been a fan of even the so called posting of "real transcripts".
Do applicants really need other people's success or failure stories to know their own fate? A genuine applicant in my opinion is the one who is relaxed has good intention and is not worried about the outcome. Just going there to say the truth and see how it goes.

Whether it is interview for work, visas (visas if necessary), police interrogation etc i find mock interview sessions as an easy way out for people who are not serious and lack that self confidence that they can handle any questions truthfully and of course confidently
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vee09: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
My colleague had his interview this morning.
Three of them were asked to go to window 8.
The lady there was not cheerful atall as she had a little arguement with the man before him. (His story made even them on the queue giggle amongst themselves).
Vo- passport please
The man was still trying to plead his case with her while packing his documents.
Vo- passport please ( intending for him to move away)
Goodmorning. (While passing his passport) please i will like to informing you of the change in my DS 160.
Vo- (interrupts) i know
Vo- what do you do?
Im the head of IT at xxxx bank
Vo- how long have you worked there?
9 years now
Vo- what will you be doing in Texas?
I wont be going to Texas again, as my wife is starting to feel bettee.ill be going alone to new york for my vacation. (That was the change on his ds 160.) his wife has complications when she got back from the US few months back for childbirth. Her obgyn asked her to come back as the drs here couldn't really do much and adviced her to go back incase they had to open her up again).
Vo- is your wife pregnant?
No we have a 7 months old.
Vo- im sorry....... etc pink paper
He has been to other countries but that was a new passport with a uae visa on it. He wasnt asked for old passport, hes got ties, he will be going to another country for his vacay tho.
He said a woman with her daughter who was a us citizen was denied aswell. She stated she wanted to go pay up her balance for childbirth and was still refused.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rexericx(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
damsy01:

I just want to Kno..if d transcript is good for practice...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rexericx(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Some Nigerians like to do caricature of virtually everything. E dey for blood and am surprised some people have not been offering to help applicants with "off the site mock interviews' "

I have never been a fan of even the so called posting of "real transcripts".
Do applicants really need other people's success or failure stories to know their own fate? A genuine applicant in my opinion is the one who is relaxed has good intention and is not worried about the outcome. Just going there to say the truth and see how it goes.

Whether it is interview for work, visas (visas if necessary), police interrogation etc i find mock interview sessions as an easy way out for people who are not serious and lack that self confidence that they can handle any questions truthfully and of course confidently

Thank u boss, instead of Dem to help out.... Dey are talking about real transcript....
Y not look Into d practice tranship posted n help , guide
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rexericx(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

VO: O boy, how much you get for account now??

N3.5m
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
vee09:

Vo- passport please ( intending for him to move away)
Goodmorning. (While passing his passport) please i will like to informing you of the change in my DS 160.
Vo- (interrupts) i know
Vo- what do you do?
Im the head of IT at xxxx bank
Vo- how long have you worked there?
9 years now
Vo- what will you be doing in Texas?
I wont be going to Texas again, as my wife is starting to feel bettee.ill be going alone to new york for my vacation. (That was the change on his ds 160.) his wife has complications when she got back from the US few months back for childbirth. Her obgyn asked her to come back as the drs here couldn't really do much and adviced her to go back incase they had to open her up again).
Vo- is your wife pregnant?
No we have a 7 months old.
Vo- im sorry....... etc pink paper
He has been to other countries but that was a new passport with a uae visa on it. He wasnt asked for old passport, hes got ties, he will be going to another country for his vacay tho.
He said a woman with her daughter who was a us citizen was denied aswell. She stated she wanted to go pay up her balance for childbirth and was still refused.
Sorry. Banker+New York+New destination=Red Flag.

Maybe the VO doesn't see the reason why his wife has been ill and he would leave her and his 7months old baby to go on vacation and relax.

The lady that wanted to travel to pay her bills can do so from here.

Chai! This money that we are wasting with weak travel purpose. Dairis God o.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by damsy01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
rexericx:

I just want to Kno..if d transcript is good for practice...
of-course no transcript is bad for practice.. but you should know u cant presume wat will be asked as there are no any standard format in which they use in asking questions or in which you are suppose to answer... i think going through the thread from 1 to 3 will buttress my point... every applicant with his/her peculiar case... all you need is jus confidence as you speak.. and also be truthful.. Goodluck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
vee09:
My colleague

Lol what a joke. Can she not send a check or do a wire transfer? Hahahahahahah she wants to buy air ticket of at least $1500 to go and pay debt of how much?
grin This is one of the reasons I come here to cool blood pressure down

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sihamey: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Do US Embassy check and analysis visa application before the interview day? I'm wondering how 2 minites interview is enough for VO decision on applicant .

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
sihamey:
Do US Embassy check and analysis visa application before the interview day? I'm wondering how 2 minites interview is enough for VO decision on applicant .
Yes they do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
sihamey:

Yes they do....even check social media etc.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Sorry. Banker+New York+New destination=Red Flag.

Maybe the VO doesn't see the reason why his wife has been ill and he would leave her and his 7months old baby to go on vacation and relax.

The lady that wanted to travel to pay her bills can do so from here.

Chai! This money that we are wasting with weak travel purpose. Dairis God o.

Lol not true. While working in a bank I applied to go on vacation to New York and my application was approved

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
abnot:

Lol not true. While working in a bank I applied to go on vacation to New York and my application was approved
One, applied is past tense. Two, I said Banker + New York + New destination = Red Flag. Why you come dey attack me on the banker which is just a singular component of the equation? tongue

Lets be sincere, Bankers have no job security. That went out the window a while ago. Many of them have taken matters in their hands and decided not to return after visiting the US.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Akynzodeighbour:
This one is heart breaking cry

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Akynzodeighbour:
Her. QTS in xxxxxx

But for a lady, she won't be asked anything about school or course, just current employment, salary

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.