Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174276 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by osagieobasohan: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Good morning. My wife filled me as a dependent on her form. I won't be able to attend the interview with her again but she is yet to schedule one. How do i remove my profile from hers?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Juwontunes007: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
shes US citizens by birth........black American
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Juwontunes007: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
seyewest:

How did she get to U.S?
shes US citizens by birth........Black America
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dabol007: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello my people,
I am Adex Alex from Kaduna. I applied for B1/B2 visa last year February 2017 and was given the USA visa and after one year of not using the visa, I decided to use it this year January, 2018 and so when I got to point of transit at turkey because I used Turkish airways, the Turkish immigration officer told me I was needed back at usa embassy Abuja.
when I got back to the embassy my visa was cancelled and no explanation given but that I should reapply if I want.
I reapplied and was about given and the lady saw that my initial USA visa was cancelled and she took it in and after some couple of minutes she came back and gave me refusal paper. what do I need to do to know why and what could have been the problem to the first cancellation and second refusal?
I am confused right now because I have two good companies, good statement of account and family back here in Nigeria. I have travelled to south Africa, Kenya, Dubai twice, Ghana thrice.
The cancellation of usa visa on my passport is of concern as I will not be able to give better explanation to other countries I would want to apply to in the nearest future like schengen and others. what do I do? please help me.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
dabol007:
Hello my people,
I am Adex Alex from Kaduna. I applied for B1/B2 visa last year February 2017 and was given the USA visa and after one year of not using the visa, I decided to use it this year January, 2018 and so when I got to point of transit at turkey because I used Turkish airways, the Turkish immigration officer told me I was needed back at usa embassy Abuja.
when I got back to the embassy my visa was cancelled and no explanation given but that I should reapply if I want.
I reapplied and was about given and the lady saw that my initial USA visa was cancelled and she took it in and after some couple of minutes she came back and gave me refusal paper. what do I need to do to know why and what could have been the problem to the first cancellation and second refusal?
I am confused right now because I have two good companies, good statement of account and family back here in Nigeria. I have travelled to south Africa, Kenya, Dubai twice, Ghana thrice.
The cancellation of usa visa on my passport is of concern as I will not be able to give better explanation to other countries I would want to apply to in the nearest future like schengen and others. what do I do? please help me.

I don't get it. Unless the visa is fake how do these border control officers who do not have access or relationship with DOS or DHS able to check "messages like you are needed at the embassy" ? Does not make any sense. Why was naija customs and border control not able to see same message?

Are you sure your visa was genuine or an agent packaged and delivered via courier grin? Did you actually sit for the interview yourself? Are you a member of boko haram or wanted by DSS ? If so they should have caught you at your naija exit point right?

Have you used a a fake name to apply for US visa before and your were denied before the subsequent "approval"?

This happened since January why you just bringing it up now? I mean you have been on nairaland since 2008 right?

Answer some of these and you should be good

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
@ dabol007

Am seeing notification you sent me an email. Did you?

Bros I no even sabi Wetin that email be. Don't wait on me. Let us trash your matter here . i have your back and will defend you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
dabol007:
Hello my people,

You need to come clean and start from the beginning, did you booked a flight to Canada from U.S or even Greyhound to the border county between U.S and Canada.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
seyewest:

You need to come clean and start from the beginning, did you booked a flight to Canada from U.S or even Greyhound to the border county between U.S and Canada.

My man no even smell Canada talk more US border. Na for Turkey dem send my man back
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by osagieobasohan: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
The reason for their action is always written in the paper handed to you by the VO. What is written in the paper?

dabol007:
Hello my people,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
New information has probably come up, that has disqualified you for a US Visa.
- Did you lie at your interview, or input false information on your forms. You can come clean, it can help pinpoint the problem.
- What was your P.O.E in the US?
- Have you broken any immigration law, in other country, other than the US?

dabol007:
Hello my people,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
- Did you lie at your interview, or input false information on your forms. You can come clean, it can help pinpoint the problem.

In regard with dabol007 case, how do new information will come up after the interview?
I don't think that the US embassy would go to the extend of checking if an individual has broken any immigration law in another country, after that person has been given a US visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Well, until the person involved can give us the answers, we can only assume.
But let me treat your points:
1. The breaking of immigration law, affects other countries too, especially close-knit countries like the US-CANADA-UK-EU Axis. If you commit a crime in one country, and hide it from another country, and its discovered...

2. Consular Officer decisions, are occasionally reviewed and if the supervising officer deems that the visa was given in error, it would be retracted.

TheCongo2:

In regard with dabol007 case, how do new information will come up after the interview?
I don't think that the US embassy would go to the extend of checking if an individual has broken any immigration law in another country, after that person has been given a US visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
KaptainAfrika:

While I don’t want to doubt your story it’s kinda strange that you weren’t stopped at the airport in Abuja/lagos but rather at Istanbul. I’ve heard of two cases of visa revocation but the victims both confirmed receiving a notification email . I’m not sure USA has CBP officers at Istanbul. Is there any more information about your case that you haven’t shared ? May be that will give us a better understanding of why the decision made was made .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
TheCongo2:

We need to talk about this issue, why will they revoke his visa in Istanbul? my only reason is maybe the person he's planning to stay with his an illegal immigrant or has committed a serious crime (Drug pushing) just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
He stated in a previous thread that he was notified that restrictions had been place on his visa but he went ahead to travel despite that...Something must have popped up after the issuance to warrant the cancellation.

Usually the airlines send the manifests of all daily US bound flights to the consulate/embassy before departure...that's how airlines get to know about revoked visas and I believe that info can be accessed by immigration too...

What amazes me is how they missed it at MMA...hmmm!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
TheCongo2:

At least pray Canada does not point them in your direction and vice versa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chuchunana:
He stated in a previous thread that he was notified that restrictions have been place on his visa but he went ahead to travel despite that...Something must have popped up after the issuance to warrant the cancellation.

Usually the airlines send the manifests of all daily US bound flights to the consulate/embassy before departure...that's how airlines get to know about revoked visas and I believe that info can be assessed by immigration too...

What amazes me is how they missed it at MMA...hmmm!

While his visa was placed on restriction, he should have contacted the Embassy about any travel plans to the U.S. It's so easy for the Embassy to cancel his visa while he's on the way to U.S because they may view it as a desperate plan to migrate to U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Travelite: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Have seen a lot of people on this page talking a lot without knowing anything
I read through a lot of nonsense and laugh ,just had to reactivate my account to respond to this
Before you come at me
Make sure you have secure over 300US visa✈️�
No private message
If connecting to Usa through a third country , the Airline staff have a portal to check if your permitted or cleared to travel to the US.
This program started after sep 9/11 ,Turkey Airline had to fly you back to Nigeria cause your visa was already revoked even though it was not stamped

Kindly google consular lookout and support system (Class) and also Security Advisory Opinion

dabol007:
Hello my people,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
OmoBendel24:

At least pray Canada does not point them in your direction and vice versa.

Point what on whose direction?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
TheCongo2:

Point what on whose direction?

That wasn't directed at you specifically, generalized. I mean, if an individual runs into some form of visa related/immigration issues with one of them and the other gets the info, it won't be fun having his/her way with any of them as a result.

For example, you can't birth in Canada on a TRV and refuse to pay, then such info gets to the US crew, you become toast to them too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mummytutu: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2018
ibukunpops:
Oh Great

They can go ahead then, ensure they go with a clear copy of the fathers data page and visa page.

Also they can state the mother couldnt apply again due to a last minute work related emmergency, that should sound better than health, and will be a good tie for them, knowing they will return back to the arms of their mother after the vacation.

All the best

Many thanks Dear.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnoble: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning gurus in the house please...my uncle applied for Canada visa since last month and up till now he has been tracking it and was told it's under process....was suprised he called me yesterday that he received a text quote
Dear Mr. Abcd,TRV:20180723CALATR..........
Your visa application in Canadian Deputy High Commission,Lagos is in
progress.
You are to send 3 months Travelling Insurance before 07-09-2018 through our email.
preferably AXA Mansard.

Best Regards,
Caen Rosalie,
TRV section,
Lagos Nigeria.
And he HAS submitted before...so he called the man helping him to process it and he was like it will cost him 36k...so I advised him to go get it himself...which he did..the man was later calling him he should bring 30k...then It dawn on me that something is wrong...he later called me that he has been trying to call the man that he has scanned it to him but the man has not been picking his calls...so my question is DOES THE CANADIAN EMBASSY SEND TEXT MESSAGES? PLS I NEED URGENT REPLY...THANKS IN ADVANCE...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dabol007: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2018
I really appreciate your contributions, comments and reply to my question.
I will want to say specifically that I never used anything forged to apply for usa tourist visa. I have my companies and bank statements and invitation letter (which were not even checked at the cause of the interview anyway). I travelled to Kenya, Dubai, Ghana, South Africa with my wife.
what I really want to know is "how can I know why visa was cancelled and why last month own was refused"?
More so I have never applied for Canada as some people were commenting towards that direction.
what I only know I defaulted is not going when I stated on ds160 form that I will be going.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by osagieobasohan: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
What was the reason quoted in the letter they gave you? The letter handed over at rejection is always the reason why
dabol007:
I really appreciate your contributions, comments and reply to my question.
I will want to say specifically that I never used anything forged to apply for usa tourist visa. I have my companies and bank statements and invitation letter (which were not even checked at the cause of the interview anyway). I travelled to Kenya, Dubai, Ghana, South Africa with my wife.
what I really want to know is "how can I know why visa was cancelled and why last month own was refused"?
More so I have never applied for Canada as some people were commenting towards that direction.
what I only know I defaulted is not going when I stated on ds160 form that I will be going.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
abnoble:
Good morning gurus in the house please...my uncle applied for Canada visa since last month and up till now he has been tracking it and was told it's under process....was suprised he called me yesterday that he received a text quote
Dear Mr. Abcd,TRV:20180723CALATR..........
Your visa application in Canadian Deputy High Commission,Lagos is in
progress.
You are to send 3 months Travelling Insurance before 07-09-2018 through our email.
preferably AXA Mansard.

Best Regards,
Caen Rosalie,
TRV section,
Lagos Nigeria.
And he HAS submitted before...so he called the man helping him to process it and he was like it will cost him 36k...so I advised him to go get it himself...which he did..the man was later calling him he should bring 30k...then It dawn on me that something is wrong...he later called me that he has been trying to call the man that he has scanned it to him but the man has not been picking his calls...so my question is DOES THE CANADIAN EMBASSY SEND TEXT MESSAGES? PLS I NEED URGENT REPLY...THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Wrong thread....

Go here and ask https://www.nairaland.com/2103860/canada-visit-tourist-visa-discussion

I smell scam anyways, but go there and ask, let's contribute from there.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dabol007: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
The refusal paper given to me is what they gave to other people and it is same language. no home tie and they didn't check documents and my bank statements so how they arrive at that is my major concern.
Attached is the green paper when my visa was cancelled and the pink for my latest refusal.
what is stated is all I have authentic.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
dabol007:
The refusal paper given to me is what they gave to other people and it is same language. no home tie and they didn't check documents and my bank statements so how they arrive at that is my major concern.
Attached is the green paper when my visa was cancelled and the pink for my latest refusal.
what is stated is all I have authentic.

Was this the paper given to you after the visa was revoked or after your recent visa interview ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
abnot:

Was this the paper given to you after the visa was revoked or after your recent visa interview ?

RECENT VISA INTERVIEW.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OtunOba15(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
I believe you could have been in a better position by now if you had visited the US embassy before you traveled because you've gotten a notification that your case has been escalated you should have seen them before traveling I guess you are the architect of the situation that you found yourself presently

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
seyewest:

RECENT VISA INTERVIEW.

OP should ask why his earlier issued visa was revoked .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dabol007: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank you all for your time and contributions. what I really want to know right now is how to go about it as in to know what could have led to the cancellation and subsequent refusal. I have written to them many times and called them but they won't say. can it be that I delayed in my travelling or my host has issue in USA.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
dabol007:
Thank you all for your time and contributions. what I really want to know right now is how to go about it as in to know what could have led to the cancellation and subsequent refusal. I have written to them many times and called them but they won't say. can it be that I delayed in my travelling or my host has issue in USA.

Some congressman in the US could obtain it if there's someone out there in the US pushing it through him. It is almost "unknowable", section 214B covers it all or do you have any other paper reading some other section? The VOs are under no obligation to ever disclose that info to you. So, stop wasting your time contacting or writing them, you will never get anything out of it via that process.

I will believe though that someone may have written to or informed them someway about that which may be wrong as per your acquisition of the said visa, dunno, maybe an agent sef. Some new info came up about you, maybe clearly pointing to material representation by you in the visa process. But of course, your name made a list it shouldn't have. Kpele oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.