Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505653 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Dimejidude(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by agent9(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Which one is better and in what ways?

Samsung A20 or Infinix S4
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by cbest4all: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please who has used the Infinix S4? i intend buying a good infinix Phone for my wife, help a brother.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
agent9:
Which one is better and in what ways?

Samsung A20 or Infinix S4

A20 by faaaaaaaaar.

If you go up, someone wants to sell his own. Please ask him why.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Temmyfrosh(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys
pls I'm having a problem with my infinix note 4pro.... is not given me the double thunder which mean fast charge and Ive changed the cable times without number but I notice that anytime I charge it will charge up to 2hours before it get full... So pls I need your advice... Thank you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by agent9(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
atheistandproud:

A20 by faaaaaaaaar.

If you go up, someone wants to sell his own. Please ask him why.

Ok. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by flyingdagger(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
cbest4all:
Please who has used the Infinix S4? i intend buying a good infinix Phone for my wife, help a brother.
meeee
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
photon3106:

How much do you want to sell it and where is your location?

M in osun/ Ibadan
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Cc ddjay
Cc semtu and co saying the truth about the jackass transission holding company infinix or infinix may God bless you guys infinix and tecno are not worth using as secondary phone self

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by marz17(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, I need your help, my infinix note 4 has a problem anytime I switch it off and then on, my WhatsApp would automatically uninstall!
Please I need your help, like real urgent thank you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2019
marz17:
Good morning nairalanders, I need your help, my infinix note 4 has a problem anytime I switch it off and then on, my WhatsApp would automatically uninstall!
buy xiaomi una no hear from one problem to the other
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by marz17(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=drjprince post=79645873]buy xiaomi una no hear from one problem to the other[/quo

Haba Mr, na help I need no be lashing
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2019
drjprince:
Cc ddjay
Cc semtu and co saying the truth about the jackass transission holding company infinix or infinix may God bless you guys infinix and tecno are not worth using as secondary phone self
Good one bros, happy to hear
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=marz17 post=79646957][/quote]have you tried factory reset already? I once used this infinix you are talking about terrible experience just try factory reset
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
marz17:
reinstall via third party
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
francisbarrack:

M in osun/ Ibadan

How much? I'm in Ibadan
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
cbest4all:

Infinix S4 is a wonderful device. You can go for it. I bet she'd love it. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Temmyfrosh:
Hello guys
pls I'm having a problem with my infinix note 4pro.... is not given me the double thunder which mean fast charge and Ive changed the cable times without number but I notice that anytime I charge it will charge up to 2hours before it get full... So pls I need your advice... Thank you.

That means you have problem with the Flash/Fast Charge feature. You can trouble shoot as follow:

1) Get a friend's or relative's fast charger (if any) that fast charges to see if it charges. You can go to local retail stores and try out original Infinix flash charger with original cable to see if it charges with the double charging sign.

2) Use your current charger and USB cable to charge another Infinix that supports flash charge to see if they flash charge too.

Both steps above give you a clue to where the problem is ( with your Charger adpater, USB cable, both, or Phone)

If phone does not still flash charge with ORIGINAL flash charger and USB cable then you will need to take your phone to a competent technician or to Carl are to have the charging subboard and flex checked.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
marz17:

Do you have similar anomaly with other apps? If not, I'd suggest you go to play store and download the latest WhatsApp version and install. Do not side load the apk by either collecting via xender or downloading it through browser.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
photon3106:

Did you install a third-party camera app? If yes, uninstall it and try searching for the stock camera app under Settings->Apps (show system apps) to see whether it is there but disabled (the previously installed app might have disabled it though less likely without root).

If this does not work, go to your gallery and see if you can launch the camera from there. If you can't then you have a software glitch. In this case, backup your files and data then do FACTORY RESET. Let's know the outcome after trying all these.

Thanks so much for ds. I have uninstall the third party. Then I checked the camera app under settings but I think it's disable. Picture inclusive.
Meanwhile, I was able to launch the camera from the gallery. Please how can I enable it back. Thanks so much

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tech gurus in the house good evening . Whenever there's an incoming call on Infinix hot 7 , the notification where the caller's name and number, along side the answer or reject option that is displayed on screen is no longer functioning , I can't even see who's calling just vibration and ringtone. The only way I can reach then back is by after the call then I'll call them back .. Any solutions?

Cc Spartacus11 , Phoenix3106
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
photon3106:

How much? I'm in Ibadan

What's app me on 08064404849
30k but slightly negotiable
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lunah(f): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good evening house.

My infinix hot 7 that's barely 3weeks old just went off on it own, tried switching it on several times but it's not working.

Any idea on what to do?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Akaewu: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
Tech gurus in the house good evening . Whenever there's an incoming call on Infinix hot 7 , the notification where the caller's name and number, along side the answer or reject option that is displayed on screen is no longer functioning , I can't even see who's calling just vibration and ringtone. The only way I can reach then back is by after the call then I'll call them back .. Any solutions?

Backup And do a factory reset
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Kemade2007:

Thanks so much for ds. I have uninstall the third party. Then I checked the camera app under settings but I think it's disable. Picture inclusive.
Meanwhile, I was able to launch the camera from the gallery. Please how can I enable it back. Thanks so much

From the screenshot, it is disabled.Since you can launch the camera from gallery, this means nothing is wrong with your Camera API. Therefore, go to storage and clear cache. Reboot your phone and try launching the camera via the camera icon.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2019
francisbarrack:

What's app me on 08064404849
30k but slightly negotiable

I'll chat you up.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Lunah:
Good evening house.

My infinix hot 7 that's barely 3weeks old just went off on it own, tried switching it on several times but it's not working.

Any idea on what to do?

Since it is barely 3 weeks old, take it to Carlcare to have it checked for FREE. Enjoy your warranty.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Hot 6 users...don't install the latest OTA....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Omoocash(m): 2:12am On Jun 26, 2019
I need a phone and am considering buying any of this , kindly advice base on your expert
(1) Infinix Zero 6 , 6/64GB
(2) Samsung A50, 6/64GB
(3) Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, 6/64GB

Which of these is the best to buy..... My interest is in camera and battery... Price is not my issue... Kindly advice.. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Omoocash:
I need a phone and am considering buying any of this , kindly advice base on your expert
(1) Infinix Zero 6 , 6/64GB
(2) Samsung A50, 6/64GB
(3) Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, 6/64GB

Which of these is the best to buy..... My interest is in camera and battery... Price is not my issue... Kindly advice.. Thanks

Samsung A50 is the best

Followed by RN7

Infinix is the last best option
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Akaewu:

Backup And do a factory reset
Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dungas30(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2019
pls guys my hote 4 lite is taking close to 10min befor it will start downloading on play store . and I have a good network, enough space on the ram, .I also clear the cache pls help with solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.