Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503281 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lunah(f): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2019
photon3106:

Since it is barely 3 weeks old, take it to Carlcare to have it checked for FREE. Enjoy your warranty.

Alright. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Oluti(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
I bought infinix Hot 7 pro X625C from Jumia last week. I connected it to my PC running window7 to upload some files, it shows the device alright but not the files on the device. When I clicked on it, it shows nothing. I tried to copy files on the device, it shows error. When I called Jumia, they said the problem is with that device. And wait for it, I cannot return it because the problem is not a defect! Is there a way I can correct this? I have tried many online solutions and failed.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
photon3106:

From the screenshot, it is disabled.Since you can launch the camera from gallery, this means nothing is wrong with your Camera API. Therefore, go to storage and clear cache. Reboot your phone and try launching the camera via the camera icon.
I've it done it. The icon is the issue. I couldn't find the icon on the screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kemade2007:

I've it done it. The icon is the issue. I couldn't find the icon on the screen
did u freeze it??
Frozen apps don't appear on app drawer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oluti:
I bought infinix Hot 7 pro X625C from Jumia last week. I connected it to my PC running window7 to upload some files, it shows the device alright but not the files on the device. When I clicked on it, it shows nothing. I tried to copy files on the device, it shows error. When I called Jumia, they said the problem is with that device. And wait for it, I cannot return it because the problem is not a defect! Is there a way I can correct this? I have tried many online solutions and failed.

Lol Bro ur device is ok, when next you connect the device to the PC, draw down your notifications bar, and click on the pop up there, there will be different options, select the option that have file transfer, then you will be able to see all the available folder of the device on your PC and transfer files without any error message

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by glasshouse(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello which of the infinix phone do you guys think is strong and durable .
I bought infinix hot5 and after a year and 2 months it packed up .
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
glasshouse:

Run from infinish if you like ya self

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
did u freeze it??

I didn't o. There's nothing in my freezer o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
did u freeze it??

Correct! I guess that's what she is facing right now... Technically, the camera app has been frozen either by her or the third-party app did.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Kemade2007:

I didn't o. There's nothing in my freezer o

Well, it seems to me that you have uninstalled the other camera apps and you're certain you no longer have any third-party camera app PLUS you did not find the camera app in your list of frozen apps even though the camera app appears disabled in settings. Yet, the camera icon is nowhere to be found on the drawer...

Try this; If you can get a friend's phone that is exactly your model, use xender to send the default camera app and install it. If you don't have anyone around with your phone model, just go to Google and search for " stock camera app for <put your phone name and model>" .

With that, you should be able to find the stock camera app for download. Install it and try opening it to see whether it launches your camera. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid your solution is Factory Resetting. Remember to do backup of files, contacts, sms, logs and so on before doing this. I really hope you don't have to reset though.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2019
photon3106:

Well, it seems to me that you have uninstalled the other camera apps and you're certain you no longer have any third-party camera app PLUS you did not find the camera app in your list of frozen apps even though the camera app appears disabled in settings. Yet, the camera icon is nowhere to be found on the drawer...

Try this; If you can get a friend's phone that is exactly your model, use xender to send the default camera app and install it. If you don't have anyone around with your phone model, just go to Google and search for " stock camera app for <put your phone name and model>" .

With that, you should be able to find the stock camera app for download. Install it and try opening it to see whether it launches your camera. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid your solution is Factory Resetting. Remember to do backup of files, contacts, sms, logs and so on before doing this. I really hope you don't have to reset though.

Thanks so much. I tried to Google the stock camera app for my phone. Though I saw one with 20/16 pixel but my phone is 24/16 pixel for front and back. I've downloaded it and I will be using it maybe I will see someone that is using my kind of phone. My phone is camon x pro or I can take it to carlcare maybe they can fix it for me. Thanks so much for your quick response. I'm really grateful. Please my question is what could have caused the camera icon to disappear from the app drawer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ceejay675(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Guys please i did a phone update on my Infinix s4 and my fone restarted... Now my fone keeps on restarting by itself... Pls any idea on what I should do?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Oluti(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2019
spartacus11:

Lol Bro ur device is ok, when next you connect the device to the PC, draw down your notifications bar, and click on the pop up there, there will be different options, select the option that have file transfer, then you will be able to see all the available folder of the device on your PC and transfer files without any error message

Thanks bro, but when I clicked on show notification what I saw on the bar is HP Quick Buttons on which drawdown Settings' button I only saw Browse, HP Info Center, Presentation, Q Menu
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
ceejay675:
Guys please i did a phone update on my Infinix s4 and my fone restarted... Now my fone keeps on restarting by itself... Pls any idea on what I should do?
what did you do during the update sad ??

Did u interrupt
Was ba3 not enuf and d fone went off
Spell it out....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Flytime: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Did u interrupt
Spell it out....
Oga take it easy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Flytime:

Oga take it easy
Lol....i nor dey quarrel na cheesy

It's just dat i did same update and no ish
You know we are advised to let ba3 percent b at least 50
Then update process should not be interrupted

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2019
glasshouse:
Imagine
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
ceejay675:
It is well o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Did u interrupt
Spell it out....

Good morning. That's the problem I have with some users. They simply don't like spelling it out. When adequate information is given, it makes finding solutions easier.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Kemade2007:

Thanks so much. I tried to Google the stock camera app for my phone. Though I saw one with 20/16 pixel but my phone is 24/16 pixel for front and back. I've downloaded it and I will be using it maybe I will see someone that is using my kind of phone. My phone is camon x pro or I can take it to carlcare maybe they can fix it for me. Thanks so much for your quick response. I'm really grateful. Please my question is what could have caused the camera icon to disappear from the app drawer

The icon's disappearance is due to the Camera App being disabled ( or frozen).

The disabled state might be a result of installing another camera app that disabled the stock. Rarely, this happens to avoid conflict. I use rarely here because you don't have root so it's kind of difficult for any user-app (unless the said app is also a System app) to disable a system app but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Ideally, a user app can over ride the default usage setting for a system app and not disabling it.

By the way, which launcher are you currently using?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by richmind2019(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2019
pls is anyone living in warri here...i want to know the price of INFINIX S3 PLUS
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phxafrica: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Phoenix Browser is the best free web browser for Android devices. Our super features far exceed those of other mobile browsers and we have over 20 million active users to testify to that. It helps you access news, videos, H5 games, cricket information quickly and easily. With the help of its video detect function, Phoenix Browser makes various online videos downloadable. Moreover, the Private Mode helps you to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving any trace. It is fast, safe and only 7.4MB.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
photon3106:

The icon's disappearance is due to the Camera App being disabled ( or frozen).

The disabled state might be a result of installing another camera app that disabled the stock. Rarely, this happens to avoid conflict. I use rarely here because you don't have root so it's kind of difficult for any user-app (unless the said app is also a System app) to disable a system app but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Ideally, a user app can over ride the default usage setting for a system app and not disabling it.

By the way, which launcher are you currently using?

Please I don't know launcher. Kindly look at the screenshot maybe it's there

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
cool cool cool shout out to noobody he always delivers as usual very legit human being,very truthful and trustworthy for landing my k20 pro the phone has so much to it
cc fibonacci I can never forget your words you inspired me
cc genius 43 you are really a genius continue your good works
cc gptech is time for you to upgrade from note 4
and finally madgoat watchout for k20 pro users we are increasing

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
drjprince:
cool cool cool shout out to noobody he always delivers as usual very legit human being,very truthful and trustworthy for landing my k20 pro the phone has so much to it
Wrong thread ooh grin

Phone's beautiful btw...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
phxafrica:
Phoenix Browser is the best free web browser for Android devices. Our super features far exceed those of other mobile browsers and we have over 20 million active users to testify to that. It helps you access news, videos, H5 games, cricket information quickly and easily. With the help of its video detect function, Phoenix Browser makes various online videos downloadable. Moreover, the Private Mode helps you to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving any trace. It is fast, safe and only 7.4MB.
my problem with the browser is the notifications and ads..how do i disable them
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
drjprince:
Oga you na chairman o, i greet you sir, you sabi better thing, all of us on this thread greet you and the legit seller mr noobody
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kemade2007:

Please I don't know launcher. Kindly look at the screenshot maybe it's there

Okay, I suppose you're using the default launcher then. (Basically, a launcher is an app that offers you home screen(s) and a desktop drawer with bundled themes and wallpapers. Some come with cool features such as your XHide feature and gesture navigation.)

Well, as stated earlier, install stock cam app, if no success, do a thorough backup and format or take it to Carlcare. But it isn't something serious grin There is an extremely high chance that installing the exact stock app will work. That's if you can find someone with the same phone as yours to send it to you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
drjprince:

No go make me hide my Redmi Note 7 oh. This oppression is too much oh. See machine! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
ddjay:

Oga you na chairman o, i greet you sir, you sabi better thing, all of us on this thread greet you and the legit seller mr noobody
you na sure man,alhaji lei jun xiaomi founder is proud of you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
atheistandproud:

No go make me hide my Redmi Note 7 oh. This oppression is too much oh. See machine! shocked shocked grin grin
note 7 na king for im world oo
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
drjprince:
you na sure man,alhaji lei jun xiaomi founder is proud of you
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.