Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503177 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
drjprince:
note 7 na king for im world oo
Yes o, All the xiaomi get their kingdom, i hear one new king called xiaomi cc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
ddjay:

Yes o, All the xiaomi get their kingdom, i hear one new king called xiaomi cc
They are just dominating every where they not.infinix mate I Pity still.patronizing infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phxafrica: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
my problem with the browser is the notifications and ads..how do i disable them

Phoenix Browser comes with an Ad Block feature which you can find by going to the menu, choose Toolbox and select Ad block. Here you can enable the ad block to stop ads from showing when you visit web pages. As for the notifications, you can disable that from your phone settings. But why would you want to disable them?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
phxafrica:

Phoenix Browser comes with an Ad Block feature which you can find by going to the menu, choose Toolbox and select Ad block. Here you can enable the ad block to stop ads from showing when you visit web pages. As for the notifications, you can disable that from your phone settings. But why would you want to disable them?
they aren't necessary
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Martinmania(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
help!!!!!!! so i forgot my hot 6 password, then i wipe my phone (data and all) , started afresh and i cant get past the COPY APPS & DATA section, i click skip and it just goes back to the previous menu. fed up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oluti:

Thanks bro, but when I clicked on show notification what I saw on the bar is HP Quick Buttons on which drawdown Settings' button I only saw Browse, HP Info Center, Presentation, Q Menu

Connect to PC and drop down your notification and take a screenshot i will show u where to click and the option to choose from

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adeyemi2010(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morning.my hot 4 lite message app opens but the contents of the message doesn't open.......solution pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Adeyemi2010:
Good morning.my hot 4 lite message app opens but the contents of the message doesn't open.......solution pls
delete old messages
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by noobody(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2019
drjprince:
cool cool cool shout out to noobody he always delivers as usual very legit human being,very truthful and trustworthy for landing my k20 pro the phone has so much to it
cc fibonacci I can never forget your words you inspired me
cc genius 43 you are really a genius continue your good works
cc gptech is time for you to upgrade from note 4
and finally madgoat watchout for k20 pro users we are increasing

Thanks for the amazing feedback boss,
It was a great plesure to deliver,
All thank to God for the smooth deal,

Enjoy the beast,

Cheers cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by HowGlorious: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2019
drjprince
Wrong thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2019
HowGlorious:
drjprince
Wrong thread
kiss kiss sorry make I jappa cool catch you guys later I was just trying to inspire people
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
noobody:

Thanks for the amazing feedback boss,
It was a great plesure to deliver,
All thank to God for the smooth deal,

Enjoy the beast,

Cheers cool
Oga anywhere for nairaland we will always hail you, you are trully a trusted legit seller,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2019
drjprince:
kiss kiss sorry make I jappa cool catch you guys later I was just trying to inspire people
You did well bros, lets all appreciate people when they do good, its not easy to find trustworthy online sellers, even me no trust jumia, thanks to him
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Charlie26(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Good day Mr X-frozen
I don't get to see notifications from WhatsApp and Facebook unless i open the app on my infinix hot 6x..
What could be the cause and what can be the remedy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Charlie26:
Good day Mr X-frozen
I don't get to see notifications from WhatsApp and Facebook unless i open the app on my infinix hot 6x..
Did u freeze the apps??...
Is ba3/data saver ON?
Or maybe you blocked their notification access..

These are some of the causes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Charlie26(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Did u freeze the apps??...
Is ba3/data saver ON?
Or maybe you blocked their notification access..

These are some of the causes
How do i grant access to these notifications
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charlie26:

Locate the app..under settings/apps notifications or just apps..then click on the app and check if notification is enabled
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samnick: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
I want sell my infinix hot 5 at reasonable price also willing to exchange it with tecno spark 2 or infinix hot 6/pro
09085996073 for information
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charlie26:
Good day Mr X-frozen
shocked cool shocked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charlie26:

Check if you've not restricted data access/battery saver to these apps as earlier suggested
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Oluti(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
spartacus11:

Connect to PC and drop down your notification and take a screenshot i will show u where to click and the option to choose from

Thanks bro, it was actually the cable that was misbehaving. Somebody connected it with another cable and pronto the files are back. I later connected it with the cable that was not working fine and now wait for this, it started working too. And to think I called Jumia to return it and replace with a higher model which they refused. They told me the problem does not qualify for a return because that is not a defect in itself.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
photon3106:

Okay, I suppose you're using the default launcher then. (Basically, a launcher is an app that offers you home screen(s) and a desktop drawer with bundled themes and wallpapers. Some come with cool features such as your XHide feature and gesture navigation.)

Well, as stated earlier, install stock cam app, if no success, do a thorough backup and format or take it to Carlcare. But it isn't something serious grin There is an extremely high chance that installing the exact stock
app will work. That's if you can find someone with the same phone as yours to send it to you.
I will try to look for someone with the same phone then. Thanks so much for your quick response
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kemade2007:

I will try to look for someone with the same phone then. Thanks so much for your quick response

The pleasure is mine. I'm glad I could help grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oluti:

Thanks bro, it was actually the cable that was misbehaving. Somebody connected it with another cable and pronto the files are back. I later connected it with the cable that was not working fine and now wait for this, it started working too. And to think I called Jumia to return it and replace with a higher model which they refused. They told me the problem does not qualify for a return because that is not a defect in itself.

Ok good to know you've finally get it to work. Enjoy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mykelshowz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
So this thread is still active Lmaoooo.. Una wey dey use infinix una dey try oh.. If e no be xiaomi na trash grin grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Iykesmooth: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
atheistandproud:

Run from infinish if you like ya self

I have an over 4 year old infinix hot note pro that am still using till now. Go check how old that phone is yet its still FULLY functional

Infinix is great jor
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Holamidhe(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2019
How do I hard reset android one phone when power off?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Holamidhe(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Holamidhe(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Charlie26:

Go to home, long press on the screen to see Widgets.. Click Widgets, you will see many options but stroll to setting. Once you click settings, you will be able to select notification.

It will automatically add it to home screen.

Go back to the home screen and open the notification widget.. You will see app notification at the top, click it. Click all app to select off app..

You will see all the app that can't send notification.. You just have to click and allow..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
mykelshowz:
So this thread is still active Lmaoooo.. Una wey dey use infinix una dey try oh.. If e no be xiaomi na trash grin grin

You can 'DE-active' it Na grin So for your mind other non-xiaomi Na trash? SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.