Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503815 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by edicha80: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
dermmy:

One thing i have studied about those jobless guys whenever we shame them here someone must come here to complain about Infinix some minutes or hours later. That was what happened last week after shaming those jobless guys a lady later came who complained that her fingerprint function disappeared, i told her to screenshot it and let me see she didn't reply me and she has been coming online since.

You would expect someone who needed such help to reply everyone trying to help her but she didn't reply till today. Look at this one too, the last time he posted on NL was Nov 26, 2016 now he's back to ask for help on his infinix phone well you can help him out but i just believe this is one of the numerous account these guys operate. Watch as those guys would come in as start feeding on this.

Either genuine or not we'll always tell them what to do.
To generalize is very dangerous, pls be careful how u draw conclusions,am just here trying to find solutions,if I have not posted for a long time how do u relate it to what u are referring to.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
dermmy:

One thing i have studied about those jobless guys whenever we shame them here someone must come here to complain about Infinix some minutes or hours later. That was what happened last week after shaming those jobless guys a lady later came who complained that her fingerprint function disappeared, i told her to screenshot it and let me see she didn't reply me and she has been coming online since

You would expect someone who needed such help to reply everyone trying to help her but she didn't reply till today. Look at this one too, the last time he posted on NL was Nov 26, 2016 now he's back to ask for help on his infinix phone well you can help him out but i just believe this is one of the numerous account these guys operate. Watch as those guys would come in as start feeding on this.

Either genuine or not we'll always tell them what to do.
sharp guy cheesy cheesy....we'll call their bluff and school em anytime any day ....The main monikers will soon flood here....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
edicha80:

Is turned off sir
turn on the Inadvertently mode first let's see
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
edicha80:

To generalize is very dangerous, pls be careful how u draw conclusions,am just here trying to find solutions,if I have not posted for a long time how do u relate it to what u are referring to.

This thread has been through a lot. You can't blame me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
edicha80:
It's not working, immediately I dial a number the screen goes blank even without putting the phone close to my ear,it doesn't come back on even after I press the power botton,it only come on after the call
please visit our Carl care service center near you for assistance with your device wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by edicha80: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
turn on the Inadvertently mode first let's see
Thank you sir,it's working well now.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
dermmy:

I swear bro you don't know what i know when it comes to tech. My Helio p22 device serves my purpose and i knew what i was going to buy before getting it. I'm not a game addict so i don't need to complain. And i have run GTA san andreas, Hitman, Modern combat, Mortal kombat on my p22 device in the past and they did well so i don't have problem with it. I read with it. It does what Xiaomi devices do. I use social media apps.

Xiaomi is a good device but i won't go for it just because i need to be playing PUBG. I have other things to do with money. So i don't know why these guys keep forcing it on us. Why can't you use your device in peace and let other people rest.
you are marketers and not a tech savvy and as of today KngGezy is better than you because he saw a good brand is always a good brand and a trash is always trash

Infinix brother Tecno released a new device now, Tecno spark power with helio p22 and people keep buying same device over and over again
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
sharp guy cheesy cheesy....we'll call their bluff and school em anytime any day ....The main monikers will soon flood here....
how can somebody with empty brain school someone

Itneowizzy that ignorant marketer is giving you hope but na audio helio p22 na helio p22 if them like make them put 10 cameras for infinix s6 put am helio p22

Tecno/infinix na trash

I think even andriodking a marketer knows that
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
drjprince:
helio p22 bawon cool

Itneowizzy come and buy ooo
#eleribuu

Lol.
You are insecure.

Chill, no be fight.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynia:

Lol.
You are insecure.

Chill, no be fight.
insecure cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
drjprince:
insecure cheesy cheesy

Nawa oo.

Carry another man's business for head like afro.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynia:

Nawa oo.

Carry another man's business for head like afro.

I dey help you market am na

You no want sell give itneowizzy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
drjprince:
I dey help you market am na

You no want sell give itneowizzy

SMH
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynia:

SMH

That guy has no life don't let him distract you. Just leave him to his madness.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
dermmy:

That guy has no life don't let him distract you. Just leave him to his madness.
distract him from what exactly?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Bros you're talking to the other minion oo this wan self is forming programmer undecided
Programmer that was comparing Xiaomi's camera to the human eye grin

Tag me with your chest.

And please don't ever question my programming knowlegde. I'll school you anyday.

@bolded.... Kindly bring to my notice where I made such a comparison.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Semtu:

Tag me with your chest.

And please don't ever question my programming knowlegde. I'll school you anyday.

@bolded.... Kindly bring to my notice where I made such a comparison.

funny thing this itneowizzy guy was complaining horribly one time, he is doing all this bullshit because it is the only way for him to console himself, imagine the idait questioning something you are good at

That's what they do over here, they don't have any fact to show infinix is not trash or substandard all they do is bash people that come to say the truth and accuse us for using alternate moniker when the resistance is much
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Semtu:

[s]Tag me with your chest.

@bolded.... Kindly bring to my notice where I made such a comparison.[/s]

Booooriiiiing..yawns...
school who?

Think i have the time to scroll back to almost a 100 pages??.....stop lying bros u know the fallacious claim you made when u compared a mere fones camera to the human eye

Besides i didn't even mention you....so how'd hell did u know i was referring to you??
Check mate b1tch grin

Exactly wTF do u progam Oga
Do u even know what a programming language is? undecided
Cuz ur two minions no sabi anything

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
In as much as many of us have had bad experiences with the company, this is totally wrong. It defeats your whole point. Everyone on Nairaland already knows how poor these devices are . Stop spamming their thread. It's uncalled for
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
drjprince:
funny thing this itneowizzy guy was complaining horribly one time, he is doing all this bullshit because it is the only way for him to console himself, imagine the idait questioning something you are good at

That's what they do over here, they don't have any fact to show infinix is not trash or substandard all they do is bash people that come to say the truth and accuse us for using alternate moniker when the resistance is much
This guy is in serious pains cheesy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iamhilary: 4:06am On Dec 04, 2019
My infinix hot 4 keeps turning off itself even when I got full battery life.
What's the problem?
Some told me is the battery?
I bought my phone brand new & never have I given any engineer, i have flashed it several times.
Need your help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2019
iamhilary:
My infinix hot 4 keeps turning off itself even when I got full battery life.
What's the problem?
Some told me is the battery?
I bought my phone brand new & never have I given any engineer, i have flashed it several times.
Need your help
itneowizzy come and help

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.