Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503778 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mark9854(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2019
iamhilary:
My infinix hot 4 keeps turning off itself even when I got full battery life.
What's the problem?
Some told me is the battery?
I bought my phone brand new & never have I given any engineer, i have flashed it several times.
Need your help
since you have flashed the phone several times it simply means the battery is weak or faulty, you can take it to carl care to have it checked or take it to a good engineer near you!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2019
ddjay:

At least, the most important thing is that his sense of judgement is better than yours itzneowizy common to differentiate between a good mobile phone and a crappish phone sef itzneowizy no sabi, ask children in primary school to teach u and dermmy this simple thing
The alternalte moniker is back , sorry alaye nobody dey reason you here again, YOU DON CAST grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Chuksteric:
In as much as many of us have had bad experiences with the company, this is totally wrong. It defeats your whole point. Everyone on Nairaland already knows how poor these devices are . Stop spamming their thread. It's uncalled for
Looking at the history (previous pages) of this particular problem on this thread, there is a link with unresolved issues on xclub and personal grudges with xclub administrators and moderators. This beef is just out of this world, its not just about infinix, there are other fake and substandard items and electronics in the market, but you don't see people ranting this bad. I suggest infinix should work on the people managing or have links with customers, confidence building is important, even though they should also improve the quality of phones.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin but you have nothing to say na, non of you can proove me wrong, wait and see, more complains are coming and let me see what rubbish you will say
you are grasping at straws
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sulaicsafas: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
mods dragnet, puskin, honsule its glaring this guy is here to derail
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Please guys my infinix x623 brightness isn't working, it doesn't increase or decrease, what can I do please?

CV- itzneowizy, dermmy and anyone who may have an idea!!!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:
Please guys my infinix x623 brightness isn't working, it doesn't increase or decrease, what can I do please?
Hello dear, Reboot your device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Hello dear, Reboot your device

By reboot please do you mean a factory reset? Because I have even done that to see how desperate I was, still nothing sad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2019
credon:

Looking at the history (previous pages) of this particular problem on this thread, there is a link with unresolved issues on xclub and personal grudges with xclub administrators and moderators. This beef is just out of this world, its not just about infinix, there are other fake and substandard items and electronics in the market, but you don't see people ranting this bad. I suggest infinix should work on the people managing or have links with customers, confidence building is important, even though they should also improve the quality of phones.
Quite true but derailing their thread won't help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin oh my, the most important thing is that you don't have anything reasonable to say, you can't counter my point that infinix is a crap and you can't stop complains from coming here because infinix will never ever get better, by the way, u r eighter an itzneowizy moniker or that of dermmy but no problem continue, i will combine all of una like rice and beans
My goodness ...what does the bolded even mean
This guy no jus sabi english
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

CV- itzneowizy, dermmy and anyone who may have an idea!!!
Are u talking about Auto bright ness??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Are u talking about Auto bright ness??

Yes, that line you can drag to increase or decrease the screen brightness, its just perpetually highly bright
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

Yes, that line you can drag to increase or decrease the screen brightness, its just perpetually highly bright
i still don't get.
Are u saying that the Auto brightness isn't working that u have to manually increase it or decrease it

If not...if the screen is just bright as u say...try disable The Adaptive brightness. And hope u have no third party app installed for controlling brightness
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2019
credon:

The most funny thing is moderators on xclub are not even staffs of infinix or representatives sef and moderators are no longer used on the forums........so you can tell the kind of individuals these person and his shadows is.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
i still don't get.
Are u saying that the Auto brightness isn't working that u have to manually increase it or decrease it

If not...if the screen is just bright as u say...try disable The Adaptive brightness. And hope u have no third party app installed for controlling brightness

None works, the manual increase or decrease nor the auto, its just on a high level of brightness, no third apps, I just even did a factory reset now
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

None works, the manual increase or decrease nor the auto, its just on a high level of brightness, no third apps, I just even did a factory reset now
Factory reset didn't solve??...

If the Auto brightness was misbehaving I'd say its a sensor ish
But if the manual and auto ain't working
You might need a third party app
Go to play store and look for Lux and download it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Factory reset didn't solve??...

If the Auto brightness was misbehaving I'd say its a sensor ish
But if the manual and auto ain't working
You might need a third party app
Go to play store and look for Lux and download it

Okay thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
dermmy:

One thing i have studied about those jobless guys whenever we shame them here someone must come here to complain about Infinix some minutes or hours later. That was what happened last week after shaming those jobless guys a lady later came who complained that her fingerprint function disappeared, i told her to screenshot it and let me see she didn't reply me and she has been coming online since.

You would expect someone who needed such help to reply everyone trying to help her but she didn't reply till today. Look at this one too, the last time he posted on NL was Nov 26, 2016 now he's back to ask for help on his infinix phone well you can help him out but i just believe this is one of the numerous account these guys operate. Watch as those guys would come in as start feeding on this.

Either genuine or not we'll always tell them what to do.
jobless undecided so for your mind you get job
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
dermmy:

This thread has been through a lot. You can't blame me
just accept infinix/Tecno is trash phones and you complaining been through alot and. Calling I, ddjay and all people coming to spread the gospel alternate monikers

The more people know the truth the more this thread will be through it phase until more people get to know infinix is scrap this is just the beginning
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
My goodness ...what does the bolded even mean
This guy no jus sabi english
Yeye fowl, we don burn your cable, if u like deny, u still resemble the rubbish u post
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
drjprince:
jobless undecided so for your mind you get job
Dont mind them and their joblessness, they dont have anything to say, after all more complains about infinix phones are pouring in
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
ddjay:

Dont mind them and their joblessness, they dont have anything to say, after all more complains about infinix phones are pouring in
the way people decieve themselves because we are thesame forum he now thinks he earns more than me or am just blantant jobless cheesy or am a marketer or am using alternate marketer the reason am doing all these is so that people will not make same mistake I did am buy the scrap these guys are manufacturing

Always looking for a way to diverge the truth if he can show me facts that Tecno/infinix are not using scrappy processor I will this thread immediately

Or if he can prove to me infinix zero 6 is better than redmi note 5 pro for almost half of the price, I will leave the thread

Until then I will make sure I tell people the truth about the nonsense Tecno and infinix have been giving us to buy and they will say calcare because their phones are always developing fault due to being substandard from overheating to charging port issue to camera performing poorly because they purchase scrappy sensors for their camera

I REPEAT UPCOMING BUYERS PLEASE LOOK FOR A BETTER PHONE TO BUY OBVIOUSLY NOT INFINIX AND TECNO BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME COMPANY TRANSISSION HOLDINGS AND ALL THEY PRODUCE ARE INFERIOR DEVICES

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kaewaventures: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kæwa Ventures
Kæwa Global

OUR SERVICES
✅ DATA SUBSCRIPTION .

✅ DATA SUB

MTN SME DATA

1Gb #500

2Gb #1000

3Gb #1500

4Gb #2000

5Gb #2500

MTN DATA GIFTING (HEAVY DATA)
4.5GB 1950
10GB. 3400
15GB. 4900
40GB. 9800

MTN Validity: 1 month
………………………………

GLO DATA PRICE
✅1.84GB ⇒₦90O
✅4.50GB ⇒₦18OO
✅7.20GB ⇒₦2200
✅8.75GB⇒₦2700
✅12.5GB ⇒₦3600
✅15.6GB ⇒₦4500

Glo Validity: 1 month
…………………………......

AIRTEL data price

750mb #500 (14days validity)

1.5Gb. #950

4.5Gb #1900

6Gb. #2400

Airtel Validity: 1 month
……………………………....

Etisalat Data Price

1GB =#700

2GB =#1400

3GB =#2000

4GB =#2600

5GB =#3100

Validity: 1month
…………………………………

To check data balance:
MTN: ×461×4#
GLO: ×127 ×0#
Airtel: ×140#
Etisalat: ×228#

Mode of payment
�� Cash
�� Bank transfer (All Major bank's available)
�� Airtime payment

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
the way people decieve themselves because we are thesame forum he now thinks he earns more than me or am just blantant jobless cheesy or am a marketer or am using alternate marketer the reason am doing all these is so that people will not make same mistake I did am buy the scrap these guys are manufacturing

Always looking for a way to diverge the truth if he can show me facts that Tecno/infinix are not using scrappy processor I will this thread immediately

Or if he can prove to me infinix zero 6 is better than redmi note 5 pro for almost half of the price, I will leave the thread

Until then I will make sure I tell people the truth about the nonsense Tecno and infinix have been giving us to buy and they will say calcare because their phones are always developing fault due to being substandard from overheating to charging port issue to camera performing poorly because they purchase scrappy sensors for their camera

I REPEAT UPCOMING BUYERS PLEASE LOOK FOR A BETTER PHONE TO BUY OBVIOUSLY NOT INFINIX AND TECNO BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME COMPANY TRANSISSION HOLDINGS AND ALL THEY PRODUCE ARE INFERIOR DEVICES
how do you feel talking to your self ?

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
how do you feel talking to your self ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.