Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505004 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Don't worry, continue quoting and mentioning me as long as it gives you happiness.grin Depression is real, so don't stop. You know I love you as a friend cheesy
Na lie oo..if his depressed let him go and drink sniper.....That's his kind..depressed Nonsense

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You really have problem with comprehension. Can you even read at all? With all that he has typed, I'm sure all your worries, problem and headache has been addressed...

Ìwọ̄ bọ̀bọ́ yì. O ní'ṣòro gan o. What else do you want again bayii

I highlighted a part of what he typed to prove that his message in its' entirety makes no sense

This was the same person that said S4 was better than Redmi note 7 couple of days ago.

I know both of you are in the same WhatsApp group but it seems itzneowizy actually appears less sensible.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Don't worry, continue quoting and mentioning me as long as it gives you happiness.grin Depression is real, so don't stop. You know I love you as a friend cheesy

I will keep quoting you till you realise how dumb you sound defending a trash product like Infinix.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
This wan no get brain chai....did this GOat even read my post.... grin..Mumu..chai

Lolz... Goat bawo? grin

Hmmn I think you're right though...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

I highlighted a part of what he typed to prove that his message in its' entirety makes no sense

This was the same person that said S4 was better than Redmi note 7 couple of days ago.

I know both of you are in the same WhatsApp group but it seems itzneowizy actually appears less sensible.
Mumu take your L..in peace....Look for where i said S4 is better than RN7 in all my posts...so we can discuss how to help your damaged mentality.....so much stupidity in one person
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Na lie oo..if his depressed let him go and drink sniper.....That's his kind..depressed Nonsense

It because of Transsion mobiles that iPhone users spite those using Android. Transsion phones have brought the bar for android phones so low, that iPhone users now consider Android as trash.

Continue wallowing in your self pity, maybe one day you'll realise how shitty your mobile is cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

I will keep quoting you till you realise how dumb you sound defending a trash product like Infinix.

See kettle calling another pot black. For your mind buying Xiaomi over Infinix is wisdom. You need orientation but sorry I can't give you that because you're what someone here called you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded ... He said Redmi 7, cant you read?... Or has the pathetic infinix display resolution blinded your eyes?
grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Mumu take your L..in peace....Look for where i said S4 is better than RN7 in all my posts...so we can discuss how to help your damaged mentality.....so much stupidity in one person

So you dont remember what you typed days ago?.. Lmao, this one is suffering from amnesia.

Chop your L and sleep cheesy

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

Nowhere did I say Redmi Note 7 was sold for 46k. I mentioned the Redmi 7 which is still a lot better than the S4. The 3gb/32gb variant is sold for 46k. It comes with SD 636.
The guy cannot differentiate between rn7 and r7, the poor display quality of the rubbish he uses has blinded him
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

See kettle calling another pot black. For your mind buying Xiaomi over Infinix is wisdom. You need orientation but sorry I can't give you that because you're what someone here called you.

It is actually wisdom.

Why would I buy a 52k worth of trash when i can add 6k to it and buy a phone of top quality? cheesy

In short, you lack that wisdom bros
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

It because of Transsion mobiles that iPhone users spite those using Android. Transsion phones have brought the bar for android phones so low, that iPhone users now consider Android as trash.

Continue wallowing in your self pity, maybe one day you'll realise how shitty your mobile is cheesy
look at this confused sissy ..shifting goal post cheesy....You're now referencing IPHONE...How dumb can you not be seriously.....no dey run..check all the post and show me where i compared S4 and RN7 and said the former is better....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Frankfuse:

My hot 6 couldn't play PES coupled with some other series of reason I decided to upgrade to S4 (3/32gb) and still the same problem

Would you advise me to go for INFINIX for my next phone?
Don't mind that Phonton3106 its like everg Infinix user has to come up here go complain before he stop all these bis spec lies
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

The guy cannot differentiate between rn7 and r7, the poor display quality of the rubbish he uses has blinded him

Lmao grin... His 720p phone has blinded him
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

So you dont remember what you typed days ago?.. Lmao, this one is suffering from amnesia.

Chop your L and sleep cheesy
Mumu show me na...after crawling from your hole to come and display your lack of comprehension ....HOLD the L ....
This is a whole new epiphay of dumbness...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
look at this confused sissy ..shifting goal post cheesy....You're now referencing IPHONE...How dumb can you not be seriously.....no dey run..check all the post and show me where i compared S4 and RN7 and said the former is better....

Like I said, you are suffering from amnesia.

Go and look for the post yourself, how can you type trash and forget about it? cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Go and sit down! Grow up first before trying to initiate further conversation with me.
As an old man like you that still lies likd a baby, just look at the number of people disputing your lies for God sake
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You no know say Na my papa get Infinix that's why I go dey cover up for them. Nonsense
You no sabi betfer thing to cover up for na, at least say the truth for once about Infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao grin... His 720p phone has blinded him
grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Oga pack well joor!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Like I said, you are suffering from amnesia.

Go and look for the post yourself, how can you type trash and forget about it? cheesy
Only someone suffering from amnesia would think the next person has his condition.....I no de fear ..bring the post if u see am..scared cat cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Mumu show me na...after crawling from your hole to come and display your lack of comprehension ....HOLD the L ....

Keep displaying your senselessness

Just chop your L in peace cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

It is actually wisdom.

Why would I buy a 52k worth of trash when i can add 6k to it and buy a phone of top quality? cheesy

In short, you lack that wisdom bros

That's your choice na... Abi what's wrong with this one?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Look who is talking, you even can't read what you wrote and you think we will give u small time by showing you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Keep displaying your senselessness

Just chop your L in peace cheesy
This wan doesn't have anything to say.....Lemme leave you to wallow in your stupidty........Effing Coward....!!!..na your typed dey fail simple exams so...

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

That's your choice na... Abi what's wrong with this one?
That means you just want thrash, what a good way to describe you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
I think Semtu should get medical help for his hallucination. Or how does one explain someone attributing a statement that was never made to another person.

Na wa o.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
This wan doesn't have anything to say.....Lemme leave you to wallow in your stupidty........Effing Coward....!!!..na your typed dey fail simple exams so...
There is nothing good to ever say to someone like you, and the way you people lie about Infinix specs is what makes your comment about stupidity as what you are
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

Look who is talking, you even can't read what you wrote and you think we will give u small time by showing you

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

That means you just want thrash, what a good way to describe you

So can you now see that you're very f0olish for not letting me be?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

So can you now see that you're very f0olish for not letting me be?
At least people have come out to dispute your lies
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aahaaa! Ahhhhhhha!

Wetin 29 mentions? E don do o. Haters you can rest now o. Infinix haters, dont hug transformer again because thay can prove to be ineffective owing to sickling power situation in some part of Naija. Light fit no dey your nearest transformer.

You can go to H3ll! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.