Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505089 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:
Aahaaa! Ahhhhhhha!

Wetin 29 mentions? E don do o. Haters you can rest now o. Infinix haters, dont hug transformer again because thay can prove to be ineffective owing to sickling power situation in some part of Naija. Light fit no dey your nearest transformer.

You can go to H3ll! grin
Your lies don too much na, you are trying to force s4 to play games it can't play, you even said you have played them b4, haba fear God na

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Their leader has managed to steal his moms moni to subscribe and display his foolishness....i no get your time again
.i know your type......Nothing penetrates that impregnable and impervious vacuum called brain upstairs...
Imagine what dis one is writing, so you can be this shameless. I have never seen this type of insult on nairaland before, just because your lies were exposed. Infact you are the worst and only disgruntled element here on nairaland and nobody an challange me on this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Their leader has managed to steal his moms moni to subscribe and display his foolishness....i no get your time again
.i know your type......Nothing penetrates that impregnable and impervious vacuum called brain upstairs...
Even in your own thread on Infinix xclub, you complained and other comments to are having complaints http://www.infinix.club/forum/810/1255198 and you will run to nairaland and be lying to people that s4 is giid phone with no glitches
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atomicdele(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Please oh. My infinix Note 4 Pro screen juat started showing lines and flashes across the screen. Help.... What could be wrong....thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ndissle(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2019
atomicdele:
Please oh. My infinix Note 4 Pro screen juat started showing lines and flashes across the screen. Help.... What could be wrong....thanks
It is from the screen.. Call or whatssapp me 0803 860 3994 if you are in lagos for repairs
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
atomicdele:

Good afternoon, what sort of lines and flashes? Can you snap it using a different phone and upload it here? This will make it easier to tell if you have a faulty screen or those lines and flashes are software related.

Software related case: Owing to a particular setting under the developers option, if you enable options such as pointer locations or show surface update, your display could start flashing abnormally with Cartesian lines on the screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oga Itzneowizy, have you been able to restrict foreground apps from using data? I use ultra firewall but this require root. However there are some untested apps on play store that should be able to do it without root...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by yungrylex00(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg who's that person comparing s4 to rn7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
yungrylex00:
Abeg who's that person comparing s4 to rn7

Some clueless lads "Itzneowizy and photon3106"
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
photon3106:
Oga Itzneowizy, have you been able to restrict foreground apps from using data? I use ultra firewall but this require root. However there are some untested apps on play store that should be able to do it without root...
Ive not been able to oo..it's annoying..some apps like boom player will just be using my data unecessarily
It's a missing feature....i saw one apo called netguard.but i doubt if any app can restrict without root
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by yungrylex00(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Semtu:

Some clueless lads "Itzneowizy and photon3106"
smh, I have been following the thread for a while ,, s4 is a good device but rn7 is a great device and shouldn't be compared to s4, my sister uses the s4 and I use rn7, rn7 is better, there's no need to insult anybody or rant about it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
yungrylex00:
smh, I have been following the thread for a while ,, s4 is a good device but rn7 is a great device and shouldn't be compared to s4, my sister uses the s4 and I use rn7, rn7 is better, there's no need to insult anybody or rant about it
Bro....check my profile and photon's own....our post...there's no where we said S4 is better..in fact the other guy started the comparison....he could have picked another brand but he picked rn7....we even agreed that rn7 is better than S4....they still wannna argue frivolously
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
yungrylex00:
I wish Itzneowizy would take this golden advice of yours, infact i have never seen someone that can abuse like him even abuses someones mother sef. Itzneowizy phonedaddy and Phonton3106 this poster is an angel that has entered this thread that you guys have turned to hell fire, if una like, drive him away with usual curses and abuses.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Bro....check my profile and photon's own....our post...there's no where we said S4 is better..in fact the other guy started the comparison....he could have picked another brand but he picked rn7....we even agreed that rn7 is better than S4....they still wannna argue frivolously
If you guys had agreed this would have ended long ago, but you chose to argue thats why
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
ddjay:

If you guys had agreed this would have ended long ago, but you chose to argue thats why
photon3106 come and see ooo cheesy...just imagine what this guy is saying...speaking of comprehension

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
yungrylex00:
Imagine Itzneowizy saying this because of phone

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:
photon3106 come and see ooo cheesy...just imagine what this guy is saying...speaking of comprehension
Even on a sunday, this guy can still pour out demons
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
ddjay:

I wish Itzneowizy would take this golden advice of yours, infact i have never seen someone that can abuse like him even abuses someones mother sef. Itzneowizy phonedaddy and Phonton3106 this poster is an angel that has entered this thread that you guys have turned to hell fire, if una like, drive him away with usual curses and abuses.
Oga keep kwaet..nobody insulted your mum..I've got limits....go to some threads and spew some of this your callous oponion....you'll know what real abuse is
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Oga keep kwaet..nobody insulted your mum..I've got limits....go to some threads and spew some of this your callous oponion....you'll know what real abuse is
See it here, at least she is not you mate. And you are still lying again,

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Ive not been able to oo..it's annoying..some apps like boom player will just be using my data unecessarily
It's a missing feature....i saw one apo called netguard.but i doubt if any app can restrict without root

Yeah, you're right it will be difficult getting an app that does that without root.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:

This your sticker funny die...grin

Well you see my bro, someone said something on the useless thread that the chap created. He/she said "birds of the same feather flock together". See that statement aline was enough to make regret that I discussed with that retard. Sincerely!

Okay if he is not retarded, how on earth would a reasonable person read all the exchanges on this thread and still conclude that:

1) photon3106 and Itzneowizy were comparing the rn7 and the S4. To win points ba? No, that's definitely mental issues.

2) photon3106 is 'under rating' nairaland. He still went ahead and opened a topic with the caption "See how someone is underating nairaland". He so emotionally unstable that the fury rising from the fact that his points were not making any sense, drove him to beg for people's acceptance of his so called 'advice' and opinion.

3) All engineers will pack up if Infinix is no more. Abeg, shey that one get brain so?

I've told him already to grow up before thinking of talking to me but he wouldn't listen. Rather he has chosen to quote and mention me at his pleasure. It's not my problem as long as I put him where he belong. Someone from nowhere wouldn't be able to make that silly comment of 'birds of the same feather flocks together'

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
photon3106:

Well you see my bro, someone said something on the useless thread that the chap created. He/she said "birds of the same feather flock together". See that statement aline was enough to make regret that I discussed with that retard. Sincerely!

Okay if he is not retarded, how on earth would a reasonable person read all the exchanges on this thread and still conclude that:

1) photon3106 and Itzneowizy were comparing the rn7 and the S4. To win points ba? No, that's definitely mental issues.

2) photon3106 is 'under rating' nairaland. He still went ahead and opened a topic with the caption "See how someone is underating nairaland". He so emotionally unstable that the fury rising from the fact that his points were not making any sense, drove him to beg for people's acceptance of his so called 'advice' and opinion.

3) All engineers will pack up if Infinix is no more. Abeg, shey that one get brain so?

I've told him already to grow up before thinking of talking to me but he wouldn't listen. Rather he has chosen to quote and mention me at his pleasure. It's not my problem as long as I put him where he belong. Someone from nowhere wouldn't be able to make that silly comment of 'birds of the same feather flocks together'
i think he's a kid behind that moniker tho
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itzneowizy:

He is one of two things. He is either a kid or he is an immature adult.

Don't be surprised, seeing that I didn't quote him, the munu will still go ahead qoute me o. grin

Look at how Ityp and I got to a conclusive logical point in terms of price. That's how discussiin here is meant to be. Not the incessant verbal attack and name calling.

I chose to comment no further on opinions and comments tied to this guy/kid. grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2019
photon3106:

He is one of two things. He is either a kid or he is an immature adult.

Don't be surprised, seeing that I didn't quote him, the munu will still go ahead qoute me o. grin

Look at how Ityp and I got to a conclusive logical point in terms of price. That's how discussiin here is meant to be. Not the incessant verbal attack and name calling.

I chose to comment no further on opinions and comments tied to this guy/kid. grin
Verbal attack are some of the characteristics of you and your friends (the birds of the same feather), all sorts of insult just because of Infinix phone, as for me, the only thing i have addressed as rubbish crap is Infinix phones because of my experience with it, and the way you and your birds if the feather just go on an abusive spree.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Since you are an old man, go and learn how to stop insulting people, address the issue not the person.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2019
photon3106:

All this long thing is something different, why not quote where all these were stated here if you are an old man that says the truth, everything about you and your birds of the feather are lies and lies, so quote where you saw it put that way let's correct your reading skills
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Other people observing the events were nice with their approach, i will name names in my own approach. ddjay Infinix still has users thats why they come here to get help from Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy and they have tried to help, i still use note 5 too and very lucky i don't have issues with it. Even though one of them erred with his description of nairaland, u should have addressed it here and not open another thread, but i like the way u chose to address your problem which is Infinix and not to insult Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy, infact, the way you address them individually is matured (with no insults)
Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy continue with addressing the Infinix issues that come here and don't use insultive words against ddjay, "address what he said and not his person since he did not insult you" , you really have to be matured about this particular point in quote. As for semtu and ityp you chose to be technical spec wise, continue the argument in that manner but keep it clean, just focus on the issue of the Infinix and rn7. I believe i have tried o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2019
credon:
Other people observing the events were nice with their approach, i will name names in my own approach. ddjay Infinix still has users thats why they come here to get help from Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy and they have tried to help, i still use note 5 too and very lucky i don't have issues with it. Even though one of them erred with his description of nairaland, u should have addressed it here and not open another thread, but i like the way u chose to address your problem which is Infinix and not to insult Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy, infact, the way you address them individually is matured (with no insults)
Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy continue with addressing the Infinix issues that come here and don't use insultive words against ddjay, "address what he said and not his person since he did not insult you" , you really have to be matured about this particular point in quote. As for semtu and ityp you chose to be technical spec wise, continue the argument in that manner but keep it clean, just focus on the issue of the Infinix and rn7. I believe i have tried o

Well said bro.

The two bad eggs on this thread photon3106 and itzneowizy are so uncultured and mannerless.

They don't know how to air their opinions without using negative remarks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
credon:
Bro..lemme wrap up all that's been going on
1. ddjay was angry cuz he got banned from X club
2. He came to express his frustration on this thread..i had nothing against him...was just on my own admiring the S4 when he brought up the comparison between S4 and RN7...critisizing both users and manufacturers
3. I gave him my reasons for not buying the RN7 or any other Xiaomi product...before buying this phone, i wanted lenovo K5 pro (bad a** Sd636, 4040mah, Nice camera..etc..for 55k) so bad i even opened a thread on it..Asking for user experience and where to buy..it dawned on me that buying the phone is enough headache.....what about spare parts..then i decided to manage S4 which is not all that bad for now pending availability of spare parts for these brand
What i buy is no ones business
4. My post have inferred two things
(a) RN7 is a nice phone for its price no doubt..it's beats the S4....even the average tech geek knows that..helio p22 is not even close to Sd662 or 636
(b) I'm not buying the RN7 cus of spare parts and accessories issue..i remember a time where Xiaomi users where looking for ordinary screen guard...These are the two things I've been saying
5.ddjay still won't comprehend .....I'm sure he doesn't read my posts before quoting me..which was annoying
6.he called his goons...then Semtu came out of the blue to join in when he has no idea of the origin and dynamics of the arguement....Let him show me where i compared S4 and RN7 and where i said the former is better he couldn't....now he's forming saint....a Hypocritic Coward with lack of comprehension is what you are semtu
7. as for ddjay....I prolly went far...but you annoyed me really...Ive said same thing over and over..you even traced me to X club angry Appologies...nonetheless....what I've said so far is RN7 is great for it's price, but i use the S4 cuz of the afformentioned reasons so let it be...I'm pretty inclined tech wise and not inept..you don't even know what a custom recovery is......the comparison doesn't just have to be between infinix and Xiaomi ..Umidigi is there...They used Helio p70 on one of their device and it rivals the RN7
Let this argument end em sick of all the mentions....believe me they can't take this sought of arguement to huawei thread...Huawei Y7 prime 2019 uses a nonsense sd450 which is on par with helio p22 for #59900....just about a year ago..huawei Gpower 2gig ram heliop22 was around 65k..so why focus all your energy here...or is it gionee and small ba3s with poor camera...or the iphones and their almighty bionic chips but nonsense ba3s and size..for hundreds of thousands...

In all RN7 is great device..if i lived close to their care centre I'd picked the device....but I'm a far away..let me manage my S4...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by oguclever(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
oguclever:
Good morning all. Please my infinix note 4 pro only charges when I switch off the phone. It does not charge while it is on. Any solutions please
I have fixed it oo. I saw some youtube video.

I cleaned my charging port very very very well. It was dirt that disrupted some smooth connection with any charger. Thanks all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
If anyone here is having issues connecting Xender to PC after updating the Xender to latest version....simply downgrade your xender...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
If anyone here is having issues connecting Xender to PC after updating the Xender to latest version....simply downgrade your xender...

So many problems on one device... Infinite amount of glitches.

Just be careful next time before putting a Transsion product par with a Xiaomi device.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.