Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? (5148 Views)

Poll: Would You Spy On Your Partner

Yes: 13% (22 votes)
Only if I suspect he/she is cheating: 44% (71 votes)
No: 35% (57 votes)
Undecided: 5% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by deluxecad(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
To me, that's sick. It never stops to amaze me how insecure and jealous some folks can get that they'll monitor every move their partner makes, almost placing him/her under a mobile cam. You'd hear things like: Who was that on the phone with you?, Where exactly are you?, Who you with? Why was your phone turned off?, the list goes on. Whatever happened to trust. Would you bother so much about what transpires behind you when you're not with your spouse? Is it worth it knowing the high possibility of something or nothing uncool happening? I don't bother, he/she can only be "all" yours when he/she is with you. Too bad!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
For a mere 'partner', no. For a wife, hell yes! Wouldnt ask silly questions 'who was that' bla bla. But would use my money and secret service contacts to bug her phones and other such covert surveillance ops. Can't 'ignore' the possibility of living with, and having responsibility for the enemy (i.e a disloyal and treacherous/unfaithful wife). Sorry, that isn't insecurity. Would rather know, than live in stu.pid blissful ignorance.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
pro01:

For a mere 'partner', no. For a wife, hell yes! Wouldnt ask silly questions 'who was that' bla bla. But would use my money and secret service contacts to bug her phones and other such covert surveillance ops. Can't 'ignore' the possibility of living with, and having responsibility with a disloyal woman. Sorry, that isn't insecurity. Would rather know, than live in blissful ignorance.

If you cant trust the woman you married then you're doomed to a miserable life with her.

I cant be bothered mounting surveillance on my wife-to-be . . . i trust she will be faithful.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
davidylan:

If you cant trust the woman you married then you're doomed to a miserable life with her.

I cant be bothered mounting surveillance on my wife-to-be . . . i trust she will be faithful.

Ain't a matter of trust David. If she's trustworthy then my surveillance ops would yield nothing, don't you think? And all parties would be happy! When I'm being honest i do not fear people distrusting me because I know they'd find me clean. For me, i dont trust for the sake of it, or for 'peace of mind'. You have to EARN my trust. Dubious people often want you to trust them blindly (which to my mind, is a licence for them to do & undo). So, if a woman is genuinely good & clean, a million years of surveillance wouldn't catch her napping. And that would make you love her even more!!! Thats the fact.  So whats the fear? If you're clean (without cocaine or weapons) would you rant and fuss when being taken for a scan at the airport? Only guilty people would.

That B.S, "what you don't know won't hurt you" is all good in all other situations. But not for a wife - and the well-known fickleness of most women.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by deluxecad(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
@pro01: That'll be a sheer waste of time, energy and resources. If you can't lay away the suspicion, then get prepared for rude shocks and successive break-ups, they'd be inevitable. Benefit of doubt, sure you heard that before.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by lannre(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
pro01:

Ain't a matter of trust David. If she's trustworthy then my surveillance ops would yield nothing, don't you think? And all parties would be happy! When I'm being honest i do not fear people distrusting me because I know they'd find me clean. For me, i dont trust for the sake of it, or for 'peace of mind'. You have to EARN my trust. Dubious people often want you to trust them blindly (which to my mind, is a licence for them to do & undo). So, if a woman is genuinely good & clean, a million years of surveillance wouldn't catch her napping. And that would make you love her even more!!! Thats the fact.  So whats the fear? If you're clean (without cocaine or weapons) would you rant and fuss when being taken for a scan at the airport? Only guilty people would.

That B.S, "what you don't know won't hurt you" is all good in all other situations. But not for a wife - and the well-known fickleness of most women.

what else can I say you really have a nice analysis .
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yeah Deluxecad. Prefer those rude shocks to blissful, foolish delusions of my woman's 'virtue'. For me, only death is worse than trusting, caring for, living with, and loving a woman who'd betray me and make me such a fool. Thats just me.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Topic:

No.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Freestyl(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
You might also be digging ur own grave by doin dat!!!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by kevoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
I think i'm d first to click on yes,
I'd spy if I had all the time,energy and resources at my disposal d most important thing is the action i have to take if she is found wanting!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by H2O2: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
nope. won't marry a woman that will cause me that much insecurity in the first instance.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by kevoh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
I think i'm d first to click on yes,
I'd spy if I had all the time,energy and resources at my disposal d most important thing is the action i have to take if she is found wanting!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nneomaj(f): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
survelliance or on survelliance,women are more faithful in marriage.
I can assure you that,if my man tries it on me,he'll be glad he did.
But then,b4 you do that,be sure you are clean.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by H2O2: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
abeg carry your furodi comot for front jo
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Igwe9(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
majority of the folks on here are yet to be married, i wouldn't either , i pray it never crosses my mind.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=23pt]@pro01
I love u
come here lets KISS[/size]
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by MsTom(f): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster,
NO WAY!!! Why would I do that? Like I dont have time for something better. To those who spy on their partner, married or not, what happens when you find out that he cheats? Most of the time, nothing. The woman gets hysterical and would cause a fight.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by TOPE20001(f): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hell no, im not that SAD. cheesy
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by MsTom(f): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
190:

[size=23pt]@pro01
I love u

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
190:

[size=23pt]@pro01
I love u

Nooooo. I rather KISS googles, loool. **runs for dear life**
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Ayemokhia: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
What is d escennce of dating wen there is no trust. it rubbish
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by skfa1: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
pro01:

Nooooo. I rather KISS googles, loool. **runs for dear life**

Google for where, for ya mind  cool

@ Tope

Hey Topside, how u dey, long time  cheesy
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by H2O2: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
190:

[size=23pt]@pro01
I love u
my goodness 190
when did your disease graduate to this level

now you out here loving and kissing up on men
you faggort.
you need salvation.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by skfa1: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ 190

MY chairman , wetin dey, long time, hope mama put serve u wella cheesy

how Body now? Missed ur trouble around this day my partner in crime cheesy
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by skfa1: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

my goodness 190
when did your disease graduate to this level

now you out here loving and kissing up on men
you faggort.
you need salvation.

Probly he didnt know he is a guy, 190 sure needs google oops spec , lol cool
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by H2O2: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
;d
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by TOPE20001(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
skfa1:

@ Tope

Hey Topside, how u dey, long time cheesy

Hey, i am gud jare. u nko? wink
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by skfa1: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Hey, i am gud jare. u nko? wink

I dey kakaraka for where u put me o, as i no see ya face all this while me think say u don go visit queen for London. Anywayz sha I still dey jolly for body  wink
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Igwe9(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
skfa1:

@ 190

MY chairman , wetin dey, long time, hope mama put serve u wella cheesy

how Body now? Missed your trouble around this day my partner in crime cheesy
H2O2:

;d

hehehe, partner in crime, what do we expect from you too? huh~ you sure gonna defend him as if he didn't know grin
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by latepa(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Why?? sad
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by latepa(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
that's bullsh1t, why will you Mount Surveillance on your Partner,i think anyone who does that is only fooling himself because at last he or she will end up getting Hurt.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by skfa1: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Igwe.:

hehehe, partner in crime, what do we expect from you too? huh~ you sure gonna defend him as if he didn't know grin

hehehe, abi now, thats my brother in crime , lol.

Beside which igwe be ur own? who dash u title? abi u dash urself?

lol king of ma fillage grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party / Gold Circle Increases Its Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.