Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (9994 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Lol, he's dating someone else I don't think it'd be healthy for me to intrude and me I can't do desperate... But if I see him around in school should I divert my eyes and act like he's not existent even after all the shitty text I sent?

What do you suggest?
hahahahaha if You Do That He Will Feel important... Return To The Normal You, it May Be Difficult I Dont know. Dont Turn Your Face Away When You See, he Will Probably Know You Are Avoiding Eye Contact With him... Just Mind Your Business... If Your Eyes Meet Dont turn Your Face Quickly, just blink normally And Look Away... He might (but Dont Bet On It) come Back Sometime Later To Talk About Dating you. Listen To Him like Every Other normal Girl Would and Then Tell Him You Lost Interest in Him Already (even If You Havent)... Let Him Come Huntin For You... My Dear! Just Focus On Studies for Now, If You Want To Chat feel Free to Come Here To Chat With us cool

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
OP I know u feel bad,but don't worry, everyone experience such things in life.its normal.
A lady in the above post just bragged that can't do that.all I can say to her is “she never jamb true Love"..there is a wise saying that says; “you can brag to be above 2 things in life"; (1)Love, (2)money..no matter your age,position,background,level of education,beauty,etc..

So I will advice you to try and forget about him,don't show him any sign of Love & attention any more,show him you are not pained about what happened,and finally,don't be too close to him..

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
I can hear Tiiiiiiiii, are you saying anything please??

Goan buy your makeup see your fat face ontop fat head

6 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Lesbos won't get me Bia Nwokem zuzu eba puo
cool
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
OP I know u feel bad,but don't worry, everyone experience such things in life.its normal.
A lady in the above post just bragged that she cant do that.all I can say to her is “she never jam true Love"..there is a wise saying that says; “you can brag to be above 2 things in life"; (1)Love, (2)money..no matter your age,position,background,level of education,beauty,etc..

So I will advice you to try and forget about him,don't show him any sign of Love & attention any more,show him you are not pained about what happened,and finally,don't be too close to him..

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dollyjoy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Goan buy your makeup see your fat face ontop fat head
Lolz,I'm not the one crying and dying on top a nigga who doesn't care mehn, Add value to your life and stop chasing some other girl man!!
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha if You Do That He Will Feel important... Return To The Normal You, it May Be Difficult I Dont know. Dont Turn Your Face Away When You See, he Will Probably Know You Are Avoiding Eye Contact With him... Just Mind Your Business... If Your Eyes Meet Dont turn Your Face Quickly, just blink normally And Look Away... He might (but Dont Bet On It) come Back Sometime Later To Talk About Dating you. Listen To Him like Every Other normal Girl Would and Then Tell Him You Lost Interest in Him Already (even If You Havent)... Let Him Come Huntin For You... My Dear! Just Focus On Studies for Now, If You Want To Chat feel Free to Come Here To Chat With us cool

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Its not about beauty my dear, most guys look beyond beauty.

She was obviously rushing him, if I decide to get a man to date me or love me, that's not the approach I will use. There are ways to go about it and it must work for me, though I don't have time for such.

Thanks I hope she reads this
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lolz,I'm not the one crying and dying on top a nigga who doesn't care mehn, Add value to your life and stop chasing some other girl man!!

Chai it yaff pain you die, but yeah I'm gonna add value to my life, that's the only sense in all your quote

Auntie thank you!

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dollyjoy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Chai it yaff pain you die, but yeah I'm gonna add value to my life, that's the only sense in all your quote

Auntie thank you!
You are welcome!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by ken2baba(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
So you mean after all the heavy make ups and all,you couldn't attract a real man to your life other than some guy who is irritated just at the thought of you? Girl leave the poor man alone. He doesn't dig you at all. undecided
keep quiet there.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dollyjoy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
ken2baba:
keep quiet there.
If I don't?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
If only you followed my advice.

Its obvious the guy is not into you and you were really rushing him, you see some men get scared when women are running after them, they find it abnormal cos they love to chase after women which makes it worth it. I told you to be his friend first but you wanted more, Had it been you were his friend, he would have been close to you, start liking you and maybe if he breaks up with his supposed gf, he will end up dating you, you need to be smart in playing this kind of game, stop being buggy and childish.

That guy might not even have a girlfriend sef, he might just tell you that for you to bugger off.

Yeah I did pester him and was bitchy with my texts, I kinda regret using the word I love him in all my texts to him,

Rejection Opens Eye oo..
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by ken2baba(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
If I don't?
I will find you and

And slap your bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..
grin Rejection can be very painful but I advise you thanked your stars cos he is being honest with you. Just move on....

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Why would a guy in his right sense reject a beautiful lady like you......... who does that........ NO man tries that shit with me....... reasons why I don't love make sure a man loves you more than how you love him before giving him a listening ear....... sis don't love Nigerian guys ain't worth it
Bianca, biko bia grin
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by kayneri(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..
I think I followed majority of the comments dat day and I included specifically told u to quit trying dat method and never to tell him who you are instead you should try being his friend first but I guess u decided to follow the comments dat sounded better to you. You should have just tried being his friend first and then you progress small small from there. If you get a second chance, let him be and just try and be a good normal friend not like an obsessed one.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Bianca, biko bia grin
Via meire gi gini
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Sorry about that, fortunately for you I can help you out. There's way you can get his attention and from there you get him to propose to you not you doing it. It's very easy. Just PM me, that's all
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyb08:
Follow @srigeorgeom to deal with emotional and mental barriers. It helped me too
ugo's work
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Ginaz(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah move on. You're beautiful and honest. Next time learn to take things gently even if a guy is giving you serious love sickness. Sometimes when we are slow in showing romantic affection it open our eyes to see things more clearly.

Take heart girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by collinometricx: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy :
So you mean after all the heavy make ups and all,you couldn't attract a real man to your life other than some guy who is irritated just at the thought of you? Girl leave the poor man alone. He doesn't dig you at all. undecided

will u allow ur broda to date this one dat look like h*o?

just saying

#SOA
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Yeah I did pester him and was bitchy with my texts, I kinda regret using the word I love him in all my texts to him,

Rejection Opens Eye oo..
Eyya, don't worry, someone will love you for who you are, but you no try sha, if na me sef, I go run, seems kinda desperate.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by collinometricx: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ginaz :
BigSarah move on. You're beautiful and honest. Next time learn to take things gently even if a guy is giving you serious love sickness. Sometimes when we are slow in showing romantic affection it open our eyes to see things more clearly.

Take heart girl.
. stop giving her hope...
she isn't beautiful...

#SOA
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Ginaz(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
collinometricx:
. stop giving her hope...
she isn't beautiful...

#SOA

Looking at your DP your life is already wasted let me not say anything that will cut your life in half. Goodnight.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Via meire gi gini
grin your comment about guys kwa
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
grin your comment about guys kwa
What about the comment
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by collinometricx: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL :
Eyya, don't worry, someone will love you for who you are, but you no try sha, if na me sef, I go run, seems kinda desperate.

hope u aren't thinking her story has any sense of truth...

attention seeker

#SOA
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:

So If a guy does this to you, you wouldn't like it?

I thought the mystery and shyness would be termed cute
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ginaz:

Take heart girl.

Thanks
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Sorry about that, fortunately for you I can help you out. There's way you can get his attention and from there you get him to propose to you not you doing it. It's very easy. Just PM me, that's all

I don't want him any more
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:

Yours is worst.

You do bark on every thread like an untamed dog
Blood of Zachariah! Is she your roommate? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.