Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (9990 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
tongue
You must be a funny person. But seriously, I know guys must have been very tough on you; is it something that would like to share?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by collinometricx: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
ken2baba :
Guy I was just amused whether I saw your location.

I didnt insult you initially, it just cracked me up n I decided to quote you because it made you seem like a funny guy to me.

no parole....
peace

#SOA
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by youngfocus(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..
I wish I can help u b as God be it,wat I type all jst clear off,bt nw DAT u revealed urself omo I don't tink u got a solution,abeg move on wit ur life,u should b gr8tful dat is even open to u,or else he will av treat u like trash,don't try calling him again or text him,don't worry he will notice,and u will b surprise hw he will b giving u face
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
You must be a funny person. But seriously, I know guys must have been very tough on you; is it something that would like to share?

Real life am an introvert........ I express my views by penning them down
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Real life am an introvert........ I express my views by penning them down
Hmmm.... that's interesting. You can pen them down and share with me. I really want to know what caused the hatred for guys. BTW, are you base in Lagos?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Hmmm.... that's interesting. You can pen them down and share with me. I really want to know what caused the hatred for guys. BTW, are you base in Lagos?

pen ko down ni tongue
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

pen ko down ni tongue
Please naa....where are you, please?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Please naa....where are you, please?

Right beside you
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Right beside you
Lol, but it's funny how a guy could have maltreated somebody like you....#still searching for the answer! Why and how You sound very interesting to me.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol, but it's funny how a guy could have maltreated somebody like you....#still searching for the answer! Why and how You sound very interesting to me.

Your normal habit cheating that's what lead to our fight
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Lol@normal habit.... that's what I'm saying you don't have to generalize it. Not all guys are randy, you know. I'm a professional and don't have time for such. But then were you 100% loyal to him then?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

A cheating guy is a dangerous weapon and so is a cheating lady poisonous too.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol@normal habit.... that's what I'm saying you don't have to generalize it. Not all guys are randy, you know. I'm a professional and don't have time for such. But then were you 100% loyal to him then?

Cheating on someone you call your lover in a relationship is very disrespectful....... I can't rather I quit the relationship.......lol so you're a professional cheater hahahahahah you just played yourself
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Can we have a discussion off nairaland, please?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=BigSarah post=61488238]

Now I know better, I should have backed off without revealing my sef, I thought he was single when he said, I need to know you before I date you, what kind of guy who is taken says that?[/quote
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by enshi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..

Is he muscular
Is he a model
Is he chocolate
Is he even a graduate
Is he up to 8.73" tall
Is he also igbo

Pm me and let me use these qualities to make him hell jealous with our DPs flying all over ur social media... I can even come visit you in class
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Cheating on someone you call your lover in a relationship is very disrespectful....... I can't rather I quit the relationship.......lol so you're a professional cheater hahahahahah you just played yourself
Lol, OMG! I'm referring to my profession. An investment analyst does not have time for such. That's what I mean joor
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Can we have a discussion off nairaland, please?

Not ready for that headache
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol, OMG! I'm referring to my profession. An investment analyst does not have time for such. That's what I mean joor
Nah you've been vindicated lol
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Extremely bad! And it's always worse with the memory that comes with that. I can understand your emotion now. But do know that not all guys are cheaters.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Nah you've been vindicated lol
Please, stop that jor
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Not ready for that headache
I won't cause any headache for you, trust me on that. I promise
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
I won't cause any headache for you, trust me on that. I promise

Trust is what I stopped giving to people
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
Please, stop that jor
tongue.......
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Trust is what I stopped giving to people
Okay, I understand but a benefit of doubt, please.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
Okay, I understand but a benefit of doubt, please.

nah
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
tongue.......
We have hijacked the thread from the owner... let's go off nl, please cheesy
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
We have hijacked the thread from the owner... let's go off nl, please cheesy

Nah
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

nah
Please
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Nah
Thor, now it's pretty clear
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
Thor, now it's pretty clear
What's pretty clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.