Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (9992 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

What's pretty clear
That you have given up on guys which is not supposed to be. Always remember that we meet to part and part to meet.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
That you have given up on guys which is not supposed to be. Always remember that we meet to part and part to meet.

Yes I know that
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Yes I know that
You don't need to give up on relationship, it will definitely work out well with someone else....and who knows?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Yes I know that
Please, give me an opportunity to talk to you.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
You don't need to give up on relationship, it will definitely work out well with someone else....and who knows?

Stubborn guy kolewek
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Stubborn guy kolewek
grin and the Lord said 'It's finished'
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

Yeah I did pester him and was bitchy with my texts, I kinda regret using the word I love him in all my texts to him,

Rejection Opens Eye oo..

Eeyah sorry

But u were just all over him, he got scared and turned off. Thinking u are a stalker.. And u know what stalkers do? They can emotionally and mentally unbalanced.

Nobody like be close to a stalker .

Just lick your wounds and move on.

Next time u see a guy u like? Just hello, hi and that's all. Then if he asks for your number for call and chats. Let him do the calling. Just chill. Then chats? Chat friendly without adding love to it or I miss you.

If u are patient enough, everything will click with a romantic stolen kiss on one of the numerous outings he invites u . Then relationship don commence be that.

So sorry ehn? Such is life.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
Please, give me an opportunity to talk to you.
Talk ko give ni
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
grin and the Lord said 'It's finished'

what's finished
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Talk ko give ni
#AVeryDeepSigh
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
#AVeryDeepSigh
cheesy
BestieSome:
#AVeryDeepSigh
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

what's finished
the opportunity I'm craving for. It seem there's no hope
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:

Like you've known
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:

You asleep already
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
cheesy
....and there was light at the end of the tunnel. cry
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

You asleep already
No, sent you a mail already
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
....and there was light at the end of the tunnel. cry

Light ko fire ni
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Light ko fire ni
Lol, yeah...you are right. This one pass light ooo... fire really.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by collinometricx: 2:07am On Oct 17, 2017
i wouldn't be surprised if this thrash is seen on FP b4 d end of today....
coz FP has lost it respect to d clueless moderators moving thrash topics like dis one to FP
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by hanassholesolo: 2:43am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

Yeah I did pester him and was bitchy with my texts, I kinda regret using the word I love him in all my texts to him,

Rejection Opens Eye oo..

You F#cked up.

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by AssLeeKar: 3:55am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

I get bored

If this tale/story is 4 real en not some madeup NL fiction. Then I'd say get your mind occpied with other things that makes you happy. We've all been theough this, someone else is going through it right now, loving someone in present that look like theyre from your past. Girl, its not worth it! It's good to only admire but going steps futher to reachout is insane. Wished you got hold of your heart, Just wish you can see the future or have some real offine close ones to help u get over it.

Guys also tend to be attracted to ladies that look like someone from their past as such it gets embarassing whe total stranger looks like who you knew but now with a total diffrent brain.

That guy is just not matured to handle your psychological disconfuguration that would only last for a season if properly handled. I've personally had lot ladies fall head over for me and most times its so embarassing when some kind of lady not in my ideal pix of someone I'd love to be with keeps her sudden emotion in my hand. Funny, this kind of scene got me my first and second Job where I never expected.

But for me I'd know the lady has a problem and I usually assisted them get over me so they can move on with their life by showing compassion, and talking things over with them and never kiss and tell when it gets to thet.

Encountered lots way back through schools, Nysc, Jobs and most new environment I found my self.

Before I useto to think my look is the attraction cux I am on the extra extrem in handsoness. But no! These Ladies have some insane problem which really need compassion and serious help so the lady can get on with her life and not the childish guy feeling top of the world !

Girl, you need help. Now try avoid that guy cux if he eventually looks your side might be when he has problem with his lady. Note: Ladies do this to guys too. But in this case, you have more at loss. Wish you quick recovery. Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by NaeChris: 4:32am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..
So thats how it is when a lady asks us ''How did you get my number''. Now you know its not easy. Wish more babes will experience toasting a guy and see. Well, you would have waited a little. You kind of started too early. Atleast begin with 'normal chats' then strike when he seems to be 'friendly'.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2017
enshi:

Is he muscular
Is he a model
Is he chocolate
Is he even a graduate
Is he up to 8.73" tall
Is he also igbo

Pm me and let me use these qualities to make him hell jealous with our DPs flying all over ur social media... I can even come visit you in class

He's skinny
Not a model
He's dark
He's not a graduate
He's about 5"11
He's Yoruba
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2017
alexialin:

Eeyah sorry

But u were just all over him, he got scared and turned off. Thinking u are a stalker.. And u know what stalkers do? They can emotionally and mentally unbalanced.

Nobody like be close to a stalker .

Just lick your wounds and move on.

Next time u see a guy u like? Just hello, hi and that's all. Then if he asks for your number for call and chats. Let him do the calling. Just chill. Then chats? Chat friendly without adding love to it or I miss you.

If u are patient enough, everything will click with a romantic stolen kiss on one of the numerous outings he invites u . Then relationship don commence be that.

So sorry ehn? Such is life.

Thanks
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You F#cked up.

It seemed right at first but I feel like a dumb fuvk right now
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by luminouz(m): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Why would a guy in his right sense reject a beautiful lady like you......... who does that........ NO man tries that shit with me....... reasons why I don't love make sure a man loves you more than how you love him before giving him a listening ear....... sis don't love Nigerian guys ain't worth it
Really?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2017
luminouz:
Really?
lol
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Dshocker(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..

Are you the one on your DP... Cos you look beautiful
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Why would a guy in his right sense reject a beautiful lady like you......... who does that........ NO man tries that shit with me....... reasons why I don't love make sure a man loves you more than how you love him before giving him a listening ear....... sis don't love Nigerian guys ain't worth it

undecided sorry grandma
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Dshocker(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2017
MaritzaNL:
If only you followed my advice.

Its obvious the guy is not into you and you were really rushing him, you see some men get scared when women are running after them, they find it abnormal cos they love to chase after women which makes it worth it. I told you to be his friend first but you wanted more, Had it been you were his friend, he would have been close to you, start liking you and maybe if he breaks up with his supposed gf, he will end up dating you, you need to be smart in playing this kind of game, stop being buggy and childish.

That guy might not even have a girlfriend sef, he might just tell you that for you to bugger off.

You are really funny dear.... So,you are willing to wait till your crush breaks up with his girlfriend.what of,if they don't break up?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Dshocker:

Are you the one on your DP... Cos you look beautiful

Beautiful Creatures get rejected too
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Dshocker(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

Beautiful Creatures get rejected too

You right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / You Want A Real Man? / Origin Of The Word TOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.