Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (9993 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

keep dreaming
This Girl Is Funny! I'm not Even Wooing you And You Are already Playin Hard To Get... Sweetheart! You Need To Chill! Take A Glass Of Water... Flush The Hate, you Would Be More Beautiful Without It...
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
DeadRat:
This Girl Is Funny! I'm not Even Wooing you And You Are already Playin Hard To Get... Sweetheart! You Need To Chill! Take A Glass Of Water... Flush The Hate, you Would Be More Beautiful Without It...

So sweet of you
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

So sweet of you
It Sweet To Acknowledge Sweet... Let Out The Love Jor... Na Only You Waka Come
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
DeadRat:
It Sweet To Acknowledge Sweet... Let Out The Love Jor... Na Only You Waka Come

No you follow waka
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

No you follow waka
Ok oya Make We Dey waka together dey go
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah, YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM. This world is not your mother, and you're not her baby that she should take care of you and attend to your every needs. THE WORLD OWES YOU NOTHING.

You have to develop the strength to deal with rejection. You need to come to terms with the fact that the universe is not out there to please you, and you won't always get the things you want. You must realize that he's under no obligation to return your love - especially when he's already taken.

In fact, still trying to have him when you know he already has a girlfriend is being selfish and trying to harm another person's interest and happiness.

Deal with your feelings by yourself. You need to look for a different outlet to pour it out.

All the best.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
BigSarah, YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM. This world is not your mother, and you're not her baby that she should take care of you and attend to your every needs. THE WORLD OWES YOU NOTHING.

You have to develop the strength to deal with rejection. You need to come to terms with the fact that the universe is not out there to please you, and you won't always get the things you want. You must realize that he's under no obligation to return your love - especially when he's already taken.

In fact, still trying to have him when you know he already has a girlfriend is being selfish and trying to harm another person's interest and happiness.

Deal with your feelings by yourself. You need to look for a different outlet to pour it out.

All the best.

I'm over him kiss
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm over him kiss
Well, I hope so. Whatever might be the case, I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Jemerson: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm over him kiss

kiss
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
kiss
ZandhaZaraZ:
Well, I hope so. Whatever might be the case, I wish you the best.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by SMSguru(m): 2:23am On Oct 18, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm over him kiss
It's funny but if what I saw is your real pix then I love you more than that guy will ever do.
Please can I date you?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dk2baba(m): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2017
In life u can not always get what u want .......instead of u getting so emotionally attached to someone who doesn't see u as an option I fink u really need to focus on what's more important

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=SMSguru post=61523870]
It's funny but if what I saw is your real pix then I love you more than that guy will ever do.
Please can I date you?[/quote

No
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
dk2baba:
In life u can not always get what u want .......instead of u getting so emotionally attached to someone who doesn't see u as an option I fink u really need to focus on what's more important

You right
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by ThatFairGuy: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why would I? However, my own Bolaji is very much alive. Besides, u looks identical with a friend, buh she's Yoruba!
BigSarah:

Distraction I doubt that, he's not like crazy cute but reminds me of someone who passed away via cancer who I loved, clearly he's nothing like bolaji, bolaji will never reject me
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Why would I? However, my own Bolaji is very much alive. Besides, u looks identical with a friend, buh she's Yoruba!

Naxo
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by ThatFairGuy: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Yea! It's reality
BigSarah:

Naxo

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Eveezy(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
So you mean after all the heavy make ups and all,you couldn't attract a real man to your life other than some guy who is irritated just at the thought of you? Girl leave the poor man alone. He doesn't dig you at all. undecided
But come, y u dey attack d gal like this, una get beef b4? The babe fine, d guy just wasn't attracted, guys want different things na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Want A Real Man? / Origin Of The Word TOTO / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.