Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? (2003 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by NManonymous(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
why do women find it easy to slap their man for minor reasons but the society finds it wrong when a man slaps a woman at the biggest offence ?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by rifasenate11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
because they know the man will never slap them back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by greatnaija01: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
cuz in za otha rum... za man is busy tappin da azz.... so dey simply return dza favor.... without kwarupshun... #buharisvoice cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Cladez(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol not necessarly in relationships but in everyday life.You would hear them say "i will slap you oooo" before you know it KPAAAAH on your cheek.

Especially in school

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by biacan(f): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
isza sexy slap nothing more.......lefu bring your face
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by thesicilian: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
They know the kind of men they slap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Shawnnn01: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
The last girlfriend that slapped me live never to slap another man in her life ever again.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Ifakiland(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why bring urself to such disrespect to the level of a woman's slap?
I've never been slapped by a woman my equal or younger ever before and I don't dream of it ever happening cos if it does...she wuld wish she never had those hands...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am a strong advocate for the woman rights and I hate domestic violence with passion but I am also a staunch supporter of self defense.

You know what I mean?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
They know the kind of man they slap.

See who's talking
It's not by gragra oo

I will slap u and nothing will happen tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by DozieInc(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See who's talking It's not by gragra oo
I like your morale.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by thesicilian: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See who's talking
It's not by gragra oo

Hahaha.
Nothing may happen immediately. But there are many ways to kill a rat.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha.
Nothing may happen immediately. But there are many ways to kill a rat.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cladez:
Lol not necessarly in relationships but in everyday life.You would hear them say "i will slap you oooo" before you know it KPAAAAH on your cheek.

Especially in school

What class are you? grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shawnnn01:
The last girlfriend that slapped me live never to slap another man in her life ever again.

@least, she succeeded with you tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't slap guys biko, though I've been tempted to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Cladez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

What class are you? grin
primary 2......what about you? grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cladez:
primary 2......what about you? grin
Primary one, my ṣsenior grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
None has ever tried that on me. If she does, a hot sexy designer slap she will receive immediately and will surely be blessed with some stars and dark vision.
Next time she will respect a man.
"What I don't like doing to people, I won't want them do it to me "

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by zexy2030(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
The world has massively changed, can u hear dem brag, women slap man. Chaii, layemi mojegba, God created woman out of man, I think men they slap are now pieces of bread, nothing to write home about or layabout, how dare u slap me as a woman, u will tell me where u learnt it from, mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Let her slap me if she is my babe or when no one is seeing or laughing at me when she did it or else she go receive blow.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by pocohantas(f): 12:54am On Oct 18, 2017
What kind of women are you dealing with that go about slapping men? I don't raise my hand on a fellow human, male or female.

It's basic respect, not because he thinks I was created out of him.
Some of us are not christians, but all of us should have common sense and conscience. This has nothing to do with religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Obierika(m): 1:32am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

Speak for yourself...I do not care if the lady is pregnant, if she slaps me i will return the favour with 200% interest!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 18, 2017
I remember in SS3, on the day we wrote our WAEC English Language paper I was teasing this chick in front of our school gate. We were friends, so not like I did not have any previous interactions with her. I think she had had a bad exam and was feeling down. She asked me to stop playing with her, I tried to hold her hand like I used to do and the next thing she did was to release three thunderous slaps on my face!

Jeez. All the students at the gate were just hailing her. I wanted to go and report to a teacher when she slapped me the fourth time.

I just turned around, and with all the violence my 17 year-old scrawny self could muster, I started raining blows on her. Her face, her breast, her nose, her ribs. I did not hold back at all until she went down in the dust. I rained more than a hundred punches on her in less than two minutes. Even while she was down, I kept punching the bitch until people pulled me off her.

From where I stood, I saw a pool of blood forming from her face! Jesu, I ran away with the big boys in hot pursuit. I later heard I broke the bitche's nose and removed her front teeth. I've never been more proud.

The same God that gave me strength to disfigure the bitch on that day, and beat her to stupor will not forsake me the next time a woman raise their hand on me.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by laliga01: 3:57am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See who's talking
It's not by gragra oo

Lolx...moral, high!!!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by laliga01: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2017
KOPT55:
I remember in SS3, on the day we wrote our WAEC English Language paper I was teasing this chick in front of our school gate. We were friends, so not like I did not have any previous interactions with her. I think she had had a bad exam and was feeling down. She asked me to stop playing with her, I tried to hold her hand like I used to do and the next thing she did was to release three thunderous slaps on my face!

Jeez. All the students at the gate were just hailing her. I wanted to go and report to a teacher when she slapped me the fourth time.

I just turned around, and with all the violence my 17 year-old scrawny self could muster, I started raining blows on her. Her face, her breast, her nose, her ribs. I did not hold back at all until she went down in the dust. I rained more than a hundred punches on her in less than two minutes. Even while she was down, I kept punching the bitch until people pulled me off her.

From where I stood, I saw a pool of blood forming from her face! Jesu, I ran away with the big boys in hot pursuit. I later heard I broke the bitche's nose and removed her front teeth. I've never been more proud.

The same God that gave me strength to disfigure the bitch on that day, and beat her to stupor will not forsake me the next time a woman raise their hand on me.

Baba o! o! I Hail thee jagaban.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Cladez:

Especially in school
hahaha gringrin...so true
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2017
zexy2030:
The world has massively changed, can u hear dem brag, women slap man. Chaii, layemi mojegba, God created woman out of man, I think men they slap are now pieces of bread, nothing to write home about or layabout, how dare u slap me as a woman, u will tell me where u learnt it from, mtcheww
okay take it tongue

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Uummm...

Every women has different approach sha..I never tried slapping a man in my life..but who knows...ONE DAY tongue

Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

Actually that's very sexist, you should slap the woman if you support feminism
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
KOPT55:

Well that's shameful of you, but hey who am I to judge though
Re: Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
I'll never try such thing, no matter what! To me it's disrespectful..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex More Tham Marriage Couple / Who Is The Richest Nairalander? / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.