Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (107920 Views)

Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by enemyofprogress: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
No be sey she even fine self
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by blank(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is that lady from Trinidad and Tobago that wore pant and bra for Dbanj's party. It's her work na.

Modified.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just wondering what's d tin wt ladies and exposing body in d name of getting attention... Must it b naked pix upandan?? If boys start dey show prick, Una go stay??

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Michellla:
Surprised the cars stopped.
They must all be males

If they had a permit its ok. Its done Everywhere. Probably for an advert.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
If the drivers didn't stop for her now, feminists and Slay Mamas will come here and say they are not "gentlemen".

Abeg if na me sef, I go march dat brake till e spoil.

I no go comot there till night.
u donminit

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by dasphinx1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
blank:
She is that Zimbabwean that wore pant and bra for Dbanj's party. It's her work na.

Nope, she's from Trinidad and Tobago and she is based in the US. Although she's the same lady at D'banj's party... Go check her IG page.... @simbaerothick.

Meanwhile this lady just show naija de show her body. As usual, some naija peeps de famz her... chai!!! We have suffered!!! she no even be any list celeb sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
She's jobless o.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by blank(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
dasphinx1:

Nope, she's from Trinidad and Tobago and she is based in the US. Although she's the same lady at D'banj's party... Go check her IG page.... @simbaerothick.

Meanwhile this lady just show naija de show her body. As usual, some naija peeps de famz her... chai!!! We have suffered!!! she no even be any list celeb sef undecided

You're right. All na advert.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by TimeManager(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
cococandy:

You really think I'm concerned about a woman's right to take pictures in the middle of the street while obstructing traffic flow?

Dummy
You really think I'm concerned about a fathom feminism balderdash that would never happen in your next life?

kiss the truth!
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by maryamajibo(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
I smell something undecided
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin my country people and madness ehn
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Is this for real ?

I love your thing
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by eyinjuege: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Èwo lò sì gan?
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by sinola(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
jdluv:
Very soon there will be nothing like pride of womanhood

...are u sure there is still any...the last time i checked i couldnt find one

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by repogirl(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
With her leg like turkey lap
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by 2shure: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Where is dangote truck
When u need its services

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
cry cry
I thought ROCHAS promised to erect her statue to attract investors
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I'll kill anyone standing in the middle of that road.

Story grin
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
jdluv:
Very soon there will be nothing like pride of womanhood
What is pride of womanhood, u people will just be coming up with words that don't exist.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by ibnkamal(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] :PThis is Act of madness she need to consult her doctor :PThis is Act of madness she need to consult her doctor
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tommfrench:
smelly pant and bra, rubbish !
lol hw u tk know say her pant dey smell?grin
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by johnkey: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
jdluv:
i am very sure you wont say the Same if that lady was your sister or wife......May that kind of wife fall on you.
amen

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by ashjay001(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Make i wear my bra and panty too cheesy
Lemme cross the road now..

shocked
Where d pant! grintongue
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
ashjay001:

shocked

Where d pant! grintongue

grin

It's there ooo..come closer and check it na..

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by ashjay001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

It's there ooo..come closer and check it na..

La closer, la blind tonguecheesy
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by McTobe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Michellla:
Surprised the cars stopped.
They must all be males
So u will rather have them run her over. ET TU MICHELLA
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Emmanueledu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
I saw this girl on my way home from work yesterday! I was like jesss that's some assss���
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by brosammy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
That is just a pig in human skin, dressing like this on the road and not at beach or pool.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Make i wear my bra and panty too cheesy
Lemme cross the road now..
amoeba
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Tedpgrass: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
swimmer:
It's the same girl that was almost naked on Linda ikeji...her name is symba and she is an American prostitute...charges 1500 dollars to straff

was she the one who went to DBanj's shindig over the weekend totally unclad save a few strings?? ?

she no get enuf customers/ bidders!!

Recession is really in town!!!!!!

despite charging just over 10% of BB's alleged price, she dey find market desperately, if you are to be believed .....

this is taking the Kerb-appeal (crawwwwlll) to a different level!!

I suppose she gat to do what needs to be done--- bills need to.be paid!!

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by godofuck231: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Kolababe:
If you see how this girl was catwalking in front of traffic eh grin with her bum bum shaking

It's like she used jazz on all the people driving

SEE MORE PHOTOS & WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/outrage-in-vl-lagos-as-traffic-was-stopped-for-a-lady-in-pant-bra-to-take-pic

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kTMYl-JQB-Q/Weef5Ju0gpI/AAAAAAAAAUU/U8USgoNsLmQGpEpR1TW3RvQIJCIKV7N9wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171018_155926_972.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-C27GfJAAWVA/WeemNWvZzmI/AAAAAAAAAUo/5acS65jgTWodU-ns91aErU4uy2gs6_YDgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171018_163214_325%25282%2529.jpeg[/img]

SEE MORE PHOTOS & WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/outrage-in-vl-lagos-as-traffic-was-stopped-for-a-lady-in-pant-bra-to-take-pic

Her mother would be happy, she's taking up from where her mother dropped off, same street most likely
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nigeriadondie: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I'll kill anyone standing in the middle of that road.
Kirikiri Maximum Prison has maximal space ti accomodate u for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.