Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (107921 Views)

Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Macmoni(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Michellla:
Surprised the cars stopped. They must all be males
u wantd females tu stop 2
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:33am On Oct 19, 2017
she looks like a gorilla. she wan dey do as white girls dey do for street but this one too black like amala
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2017
she looks like a gorilla. she wan dey do as white girls dey do for street but this one too black like amala. I love me that Escalade though
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by classicalhenry(m): 2:02am On Oct 19, 2017
so this nairalander no fit better camera snap this?
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by petermark008: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2017
All these people coming to Yoruba land to come and destroy our land with this uncultured attitude will be dealt with. This is nonsense and I feel extremely angry that it is our land some bastards take for granted to come and display nonsense. Once one day we go independent, anybody i don't give a damn that is not borne with the Yoruba culture will be dealt with. My Lagos land is being destroyed by some people who don't appreciate anything in the name of just this country.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2017
na so madness take dey start so
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by uzoormah(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Make i wear my bra and panty too cheesy
Lemme cross the road now..
U don dey blend 4 pidgin english o
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2017
useless locaion that can not bring put the beauty of the photo
go to oshodi or mushin to take better pictures joor
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by MrSea(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Make i wear my bra and panty too cheesy
Lemme cross the road now..
dongote lorry fall you
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by blezynetym(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Strippers are shameless. Am sure she is one cause am not surprise, but she is a disgrace to the women folk. My opinion though.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by ugoo99: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
She try. If na me I go just jam her trowey.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Singingbae(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Is this for real ?
You're hot
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Kendrick80(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
cutefergiee:
Just wondering what's d tin wt ladies and exposing body in d name of getting attention... Must it b naked pix upandan?? If boys start dey show prick, Una go stay??
Bro I was in a bus when I saw one dude unirating openly at oshodi expressway,d lady in front on me tapped her friend and said "see dat thing" they both smiled afterwards....my point is bros,some go wait grin
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Kendrick80:

Bro I was in a bus when I saw one dude unirating openly at oshodi expressway,d lady in front on me tapped her friend and said "see dat thing" they both smiled afterwards....my point is bros,some go wait grin
am nt even sayin jus urinatin,...if we start dey carry prick waka anyhw.. even snap dey upload am for sites upandan.. dem go run oooo... if u see prick wey jus stand dey com ur way? guy na marwa u go take str8
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by YelloweWest: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re not making sense at all.
It is you who is not making any sense.

Both the men who stopped just to look at big yansh and the women are shameless and stupìd
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by swimmer: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Tedpgrass:

was she the one who went to DBanj's shindig over the weekend totally unclad save a few strings?? ?

she no get enuf customers/ bidders!!

Recession is really in town!!!!!!

despite charging just over 10% of BB's alleged price, she dey find market desperately, if you are to be believed .....

this is taking the Kerb-appeal (crawwwwlll) to a different level!!

I suppose she gat to do what needs to be done--- bills need to.be paid!!

Yep. She was the one...boys must have grown tired of the p....or maybe money no dey again....
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Lemmejoor(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2017
She fo cum stand fo ozumba mbadiwe
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by bonnyhope: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2017
madness

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
I bet half of those drivers were waiting for her to strip it all down

Yes o grin
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Carter4luv(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Madness everywhere
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by rayobaba(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
She's Hot ...

Wow
Do you mean it ! I thought she's lukewarm
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by thedondada(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
stupidity:
I wee jam her. Idiotic elements

PS: I want to use this medium to plead with you all to reduce the way y'all abuse my moniker. The mentions I get daily makes me not to be able to pick out mentions directed at me from y'all cursing mentions.

Abeg, in case those romancland babes wan dey use mention stalk me, make I for know. Nor be say I send them shar.

This is stupidity.

Lol.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

It is you who is not making any sense.

Both the men who stopped just to look at big yansh and the women are shameless and stupìd
Ode,u re fighting for her because she is a lady.Its seems u re into the same kind of business with her that's y u re so pained about my comment. They should ve run her over so that you will be justified.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by YelloweWest: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Ode,u re fighting for her because she is a lady.Its seems u re into the same kind of business with her that's y u re so pained about my comment. They should ve run her over so that you will be justified.
Clearly u are not educated enough to have a civil argument.
I said BOTH parties are shameless and stupìd.

Learn to comprehend before u respond.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by izaray(f): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:
O GA o

Photographer sef no send.

Snaps pics collect him money.

grin
Hmm, still wondering her purpose of doing such rubbish!
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Rozaytee: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2017
jdluv:
Very soon there will be nothing like pride of womanhood
my dear.. no wonder some men treat women like sex object...

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Ayoola1992: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Oshisko��
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Goldmaxx(f): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Tommfrench:
smelly pant and bra, rubbish !
hw far wen skul go open
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Charles4075(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Michellla:
Surprised the cars stopped.
They must all be males
And if we don't stop, you'll start calling us names and how we are not matured gentlemen. We stop so that she can take her bikini photo in peace, you begin dey yab us now.

Una matter hard ohhh.

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
She for kuku commot the pant, let's see if anyone will move that day, mugu grin
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by lawrence35(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2017
its a photo shot for [url]cumgram.com[/url] saw it there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.