Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (46171 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2017
voyy:

if we ask you say make u date us d romantic and Shy guys now, u go dey form friend zone. anyways just call his attention to the tins u want him to always do for you.

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Give him boobs to suck,may be that will bring back his sences
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by solbinho: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
That's my kind of guy. No time to dey feed zobo

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Damdeyz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
I like clingy,I like double texts,phone calls,Good morning and Good night texts.
And now,am getting tired of the relationship.
Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls. You're Just Like Me, Thoug I'm Male, I'm Currently At Loggerheads With My Girlfriend Because She Claims To Love Me More Than I Do Her, But Wont Even Call Me Up To Half The Way I Call Her, I've Complained And She Told She Cant Give Me Unconditional Full Blast Unrestrained Love Because I'm Not Her Husband Yet, This Drives Me Mad Because I Want Reciprocated Love In Immeasurable Unquantifiable Intensity, Talk To Him About It, Sometimes His Temperament May Not Allow Him To Be Quite Expressive, If He Has Other Adorable Qualities Overlook This Flaw, If Not, Find Someone Who Will Give You Passionate Overwhelming Space Cramping Choking Clingy Love.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.
I could ease your pain... With just my call

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by AkumahTalk(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sad truth - You're most likely just one of his many girlfriends

QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Hi sis,
You are pretty..Stop making him the centre of your world. He is the "Kamal" on your profile, right?
Try to stop giving him too much attention. Try to balance things. Most importantly, get busy so that you won't have free time on your hands to feel tempted to call or text..
Any man that loves you enough will not sit on the "fence"..

I wish you all the best..

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by saydfact(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
have u spoken to him about it?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Opakan2: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Madam Ruth abokoku.. your mates are doing great things, you're there thinking of di.ck that will eventually dump you when he gets tired of your useless cu.nt

Continue waiting for di.ck to show you affection in this hard times.. Dumbo fish brain.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by AntiWailer: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
What is ur stake ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by molekoole(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Serves you right

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by femi4: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

hes probably seeing someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
To me, he uses u as recharge card and not sim card, while not check the next door cool

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Groovenaija360(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

[quote]
Worry no more am here to solve this problem, just let me show u all the love you ever desire kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Emasel(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
He might be married
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Ivimilly: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
kamalese:
kissit's easy marvella flirt with the guy you meet online and make him jealous that way he gives you his attention and you both can talk things out
You have no sense
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Alajiki(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
Firstly koor. U for kuku use pidgin. Olodo. Hoe

Stop the bully dumbass! Firstly is correct.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by KVC1970: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babe, the guy is tired of you and only inviting at time just for fun until he will finally ditch you.
Be wise and start a new life

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by sunshineV(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

I have boobs grin

I know u are lying....lemme see

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Then leave him alone and give your time for JESUS CHRIST. Jesus will have time for you. He will be with you as long as you remain in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm here for you. I promise to take care of you. Will call and text 24/7.

Will be your shield in time of trouble......I will be your hero

I be fine boy

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by hola106(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

s it dat dere s no beta post on dis forum or s it dat d mod s trying to show case dere girl my post Neva reach front page before dat will benefit all
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Boyooosa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
According to ur dp, u r too young to understand love. Focus on ur studies first, other things will be added to you. If u r successful, successful men will kill themselves at your door-mouth, Kamal is only a honey pot licker.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Egein(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
a
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Tamass: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
ucnwafor:
Ashawo, dat s how u will be jumpin 4rm one guy 2 anoda
That's extremely rude of you bro..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Papertrail11(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
ON hustle

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by MTKbudapest(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

come to me baby i will have the whole time in the world with you, we will even take our love to the dream land.

Thats loving you both in home and abroad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by yaki84: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

sisi adjust, we r in recession.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Aquina: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
boy friend na work?? mumu dey smell

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Sirheny007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
jamariwolf:
Firstly koor. U for kuku use pidgin. Olodo. Hoe
[/s]
Get a life bro.
I hope you know English is a language and not a measure of intelligence.
What matters is she was able to express herself and you understood her.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by piagetskinner(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
I call my gf once a week...no biggie there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / What Does This Lady Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.