Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (45607 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by joshrare(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
ucnwafor:
Ashawo, dat s how u will be jumpin 4rm one guy 2 anoda

haaaa ma broda that's too harsh na habba
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
I'm here for you. I promise to take care of you. Will call and text 24/7.

Will be your shield in time of trouble......I will be your hero

I be fine boy

Fine boy indeed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
I really don't like clingy...
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by amzee(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella, can we Bleep?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Smarte724(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
U should be able to tell if he is truly a busy guy as he claim to be, then if he is not truly a busy type, give him some space, if he needs u he will truly amend
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by noscarn91(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Lol

Firstly,I'm not a hoe

Secondly,I wouldn't blame U coz obviously, there's something wrong with u
Lastly,my thread is for sensible people not for senseless people like u

STFU , with your face like spongebob , who told u you are sensible ?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Geesaintagape: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Encourage him or giv another guy a chance
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
piagetskinner:
I call my gf once a week...no biggie there
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Humanistme: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.

start looking for a spare boyfriend just in case. (That is after you tell him your fears and how you want him to be more caring and he doesn't change. )
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Hahahahahaha....This life eh....meanwhile my own bf who is crazy over me can't go an hour without talking to me or informing me of his whereabouts. Everything don tire me sef.

Even though its a long distance thing, he always sends long morning , night and in between the day texts and this has been going on for years.

Lol

Hold him well o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by iamrammy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

make up your mind and leave,dude sees you as a sex object he doesn't have feelings for you....i have been there,done that....shit, i min still doing that since 1960
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Girl, that guy WILL NEVER CHANGE. Don't play with your life. One bad relationship is enough to ruin you forever.

Okay hun

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dearlord:
Haba!
Lawd! Please never put my race among Nigerian
I repeat xx2

Them they very useless and annoying. grin

Imagine them fighting and abusing themselves over a simple advice.

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
franzis:
Op na person pikin you murder like this ...

He deserves more than that
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by venatus25(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Okay hun

I occasionally call my girlfriend talk less of texting, but we understand ourselves, loves and trust each other. Do away with this assumption, he loves you, if you feel to be around him get to him. From my view, his present top priority is his study, support him by understanding with him with time everything will be alright.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Yinuola(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maybe you have offended him, nevertheless try to persuade and win his heart.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by deanmartins(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Truth be told he is not serious with u,he is nice to u wen u guys see cos of sex maybe,face and build ur life....the last thing u need now is wat u r complaining abt
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you are beautiful but blessed with very strong mouth and body odours

I wouldn't blame u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
bayocanny:

My English teacher, how na? grin
Lmaooooooo!!!!!
Ayam fine
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by debola27(f): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Well, it just means your love language is different from your boyfriend's. Doesn't mean that he does not care. Try to occupy yourself with other activities like gym, blogging, learning a skill, getting a professional certification etc. Just keep busy and don't wait for a man's call. Call him once in a while to show that you love him. When he visits, show you are glad to see him and stop being a nagging lady. Men like that want an independent lady.... So be independent.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

I wouldn't blame u
truth hurts tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by obowunmi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

He's busy with other babes.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by clemmonce(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Most boys don't like clingy, try to work on that your character and watch them cling to you. You are trying to suffocate the relationship with your unnecessary demands.

The most important thing is that he loves and cares for you. He must not call 24/7 to show it.

Who text messages help?
true tall most men dont like too clingy ladies... clingy a little but not too clingy.... it suffocates the relationship. Spend time with yourself... get busy...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by obowunmi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
debola27:

Well, it just means your love language is different from your boyfriend's. Doesn't mean that he does not care. Try to occupy yourself with other activities like gym, blogging, learning a skill, getting a professional certification etc. Just keep busy and don't wait for a man's call. Call him once in a while to show that you love him. When he visits, show you are glad to see him and stop being a nagging lady. Men like that want an independent lady.... So be independent.

This is doom for disaster.

If you really care about someone, you will make time for them. What's the point of dating if you can't make time for each other ?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Is that your picture QueenMarvella if yes, not to worry he is playing around and doesn't want to lose you, He knows what he is doing Babe.....

The only question is Are you willing to wait for him till he is done doing what he is doing??

Let's hope that he does not get carried away while playing around but I REALLY LOVE THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE SHA

Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by venoc200(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
forget him..i'm here for u babe
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
you should learn how to move on, life's too short to stress on someone that doesn't care

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by stilldoingokay(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

same here Sis, that is what I here all the time busy, busy, am busy that is why, am beginning not to believe it anymore.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by tivta(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Most boys don't like clingy, try to work on that your character and watch them cling to you. You are trying to suffocate the relationship with your unnecessary demands.

The most important thing is that he loves and cares for you. He must not call 24/7 to show it.

Who text messages help?

I WANT CLINGY OOOOOOHHH. I LOVE ATTENTION...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by stilldoingokay(f): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Lol
Hold him well o

lucking you girl
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by thunderbabs: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Boys, una dey hear dz one ? undecided Dey r Neva satisfied...even if my nigga did all she complained about, she will still come to Nairaland to complain he doesn't last one minute......

Una no go kill us..... shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by imstrong1: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bonejr:

I bet even if you get the guy that's clingy with double texts and lots of phone calls as you said, one day you'll get tired and you'll come and be telling us on nairaland that "my guy is choking, he can't even give me a lil space"
lol so true.. some are impossible to comprehend... so complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.