Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (45501 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I missed you and your funny comments lol

cheesy cheesy
quick question is that ur real digits on u profile
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by saasala(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sorry, you are the olodo

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Saintmary:

are you sure he's not married?
have you done any background checks?

Hes not
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Tinyemeka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.

Bye bye!

Go cling on something else.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Gbanj11: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
You need to ask yourself:
-How long have you guys been dating?
-What do you want out of the relationship?
-Can you take a step and engage him.."How was your day" is a good way to start. A few peeps have said he probably has a side piece taking is attention...possibly and possibly not. the way I see it You've either lost him beyond any advice we can give you OR this is just a "low point" in your relationship.
-Can you make some changes if he cannot?
-Do you love him?
-Have you shown an interest in his life?
-His he your only source of validation?
-Do you have a stake in the relationship? What have you invested in it?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by nairaebuka: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
u still dey play kalokalo with your life. boyfriend/girlfriend, na waste of life. either go and marry or wait till you are ready to marry.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Its not easy...anytime I want to put an end to it,he will go all emotional and promised to change
dump him and date me, muchacha,
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Gideongreat(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
he's tired of u?? oya kill urself and run away grin

SEUN PLEASE TAKE THIS GUY STUPIDITY TO FRONT PAGE cry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gideongreat:

SEUN PLEASE TAKE THIS GUY STUPIDITY TO FRONT PAGE cry
ur english get as e be
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Gtex(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
my sister go and get married and stop wasting your life keeping boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by kabillion(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
And so what. Abeg park well . and u called him your bf
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
armylord:
dump him and date me, muchacha,

Go and date ur Xbox
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Go and date ur Xbox
lolz, I could make u my main chick and my xbox the side? watcha say mademoiselle
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Rompio(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hey dude, you don't start again be that oooo......
When ur boyfriend give you 100% attention who knows about it.....
My advise for you be say make you go back and be doing wetin you de do b4 weh make him have time for you..
Or else...... I I no dey around.......
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by doriscarter: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
HOW DR JAMES SPELL CASTING RESTORED MY RELATIONSHIP, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR James that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 2 years. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR James. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR James should contact him via E-mail: ( olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com )

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by vchykp(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

I hardly quote people, but i had to, because i hate seeing ladies waste precious time and effort on relationship that wont work, as ladies fade faster than make-up in nigeria.. The simple truth is that..

1) He does not love you and he is fully aware he is wasting your time.
2) He has other relationships, you are not his onle and only.

Been clingy is not bad as a woman, dont let people get u 2 blame yourself, the earlier you leave that relationship the better for you.. #beWISE

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Iyou: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
The problem is that you demand a lot,maybe the dude is busy thinking of making money while you are here talking about love::::::allow the guy to hustle,go and find something doing- I mean get busy too.......No time for broke love.:::::::::No money,no love.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Decryptor(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

You are less preoccupied with your time that's why you are saying you are clingy. Go get a job and start doing something profitable with your time and he'll start respecting you. No one wants to be with a liability no matter how beautiful they look
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Decryptor(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
doriscarter:
HOW DR JAMES SPELL CASTING RESTORED MY RELATIONSHIP, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR James that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 2 years. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR James. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR James should contact him via E-mail: ( olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com )

See them...scammers!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

......Ask him out what always makes him busy!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Mouthgag: 1:49am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Sowie...hope its not for me?
Of course it's yours sweetheart grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by davspog2(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Marcelo290:
Dude, you won't be able to sleep this night if I fire back at you empty headed mentally deranged home habilis devoid of the slightest atom of common sense, know who you pick your fights with, be warned dunce.
hian!!! If you wan fire back nko!!! You don finish am already nah!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Oasis314: 2:43am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Your bf is someone like me. Hope he has some success to show for his busy schedule. My advice. Try spend more time together. Learn to love the person. Love is hard work
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by hardon1(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2017
na na guy put this post , e nor go beyond one page. now every body won chuk mouth because na woman write am. na wa
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by aytuns(m): 3:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Guys appreciate women who are clingy to an extent (i.e you have a life). At least it shows she's got him in her mind, and that gives a bit of reassurance to the relationship.. However not all guys can reciprocate. So as long as you are certain it's his personality, then you are fine... But I think not. Else why will the guy act lovey-dovey when with you, and act differently when apart? That's being two-faced imo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by TheDejiEmpire(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Another Word (Note) for "I need a Boyfriend"
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by ebonflexy(m): 5:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Find something to do you idle fukc undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Freeman59: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Ginaz:
Most boys don't like clingy, try to work on that your character and watch them cling to you. You are trying to suffocate the relationship with your unnecessary demands.

The most important thing is that he loves and cares for you. He must not call 24/7 to show it.

Who text messages help?

As a guy let me tell you the truth, that guy is just sleeping with the op. He has no feelings for her.

Op believe it or not, you are not his gf. It's only a matter of time before you realize it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

You don't look like a responsible chick.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by blacq2009(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2017
What exactly again does this Kamal guy want? See beauty!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by aduje(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

...One of the signs that you are a side chick! May be he is in love with a more matured, rich and committed lady. So the treatment he is giving you is termed #PayAsYouGo. He may also be officially married or has a baby mama somewhere maybe in another town or state. He may not like your character; but like your beauty/physical looks or even your bedmatics fomular. He comes, shows love, chop and go. #Pu**yInterestedOnly. Study him well.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Mouthgag:

Of course it's yours sweetheart grin

Already blasted him
So tnx for d awareness

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.