Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41060 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
Late late... Here's mine
wow!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Well at least you got something to be proud of grin

You got a nice skin too wink
Thanks you sir. That means I've got the nose and the skin.

Dancing one corner dance now grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Inna ehn angry

I have been waiting here since yesterday night to see ladies upload there pictures but only a handful of ladies have done that. angry angry

Even guys like me way no too fine done manage upload angry

I taught I was going meet one chick on this shii grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra... What are you waiting for?

Follow suit and post yours.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
no I Didnt. Not Even Close
OK so where is your picture
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks you sir. That means I've got the nose and the skin.

Dancing one corner dance now grin
Yeah, but I think you got others beyond just the above-mentioned, don't mind me. You're beautiful without doubt.

At least you ain't looking malnurished like few pix I've seen here today.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

OK so where is your picture
why Una de Ask For My Pic. You No See Wetin I Write For My Profile
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Omo ologo
undecided Ko jo mi loju.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Inna ehn angry

I have been waiting here since yesterday night to see ladies upload there pictures but only a handful of ladies have done that. angry angry

Even guys like me way no too fine done manage upload angry

I taught I was going meet one chick on this shii grin
Hyy!Been a while! I didn't see your b&w pics ke... Where is it na?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by zinizta: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
OLuebubeneo,IAmKaShy,Lawlardey <--- My Faves In That Order... Not Bad!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LoRdCaT(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Sent.Now be a gentleman and upload your picture.angry
Lol.. seen and replied.

Not until you promise to upload yours right after I upload mine.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
wow!
yeah?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Yeah, but I think you got others beyond just the above-mentioned, don't mind me. You're beautiful without doubt.

At least you ain't looking malnurished like few pix I've seen here today.
but you know pix can lie
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
Hyy!Been a while! I didn't see your b&w pics ke... Where is it na?
check the third page
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

You do ka na gi nah
Nuff
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
why Una de Ask For My Pic. You No See Wetin I Write For My Profile

yeah but I still want to see for myself as your future wife
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
undecided Ko jo mi loju.
It shouldn't
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
but you know pix can lie
Yeah, "Photoshop, editing and all that" we know the real pix when we see it.

Example, your DP. It just the way you took it. Isn't it?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Nawa oh.
grin grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
Late late... Here's mine
grin grin nice picture cool
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Yeah, "Photoshop, editing and all that" we know the real pix when we see it.

Example, your DP. It just the way you took it. Isn't it?
yeah. At least you know my real face
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Upload your picture and stop asking questions angry
Hahaha. grin

Cc. Tahra

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Mine.

12 Likes 3 Shares

biacan:

well Its On Facebook... And Where Is Yours. Sorry I Forgot, its For Sale
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin nice picture cool
thank you
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Future wife? Never knew wives can be married before the future cheesy

Cyberwife abi? grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
well Its On Facebook... And Where Is Yours. Sorry I Forgot, its For Sale

facebook name
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
Mine.
Must you show your camo?

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
yeah?
ur name does not match with your looks
who do u take after ,mum or dad?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hahaha. grin

Cc. Tahra

Wow, lol, didn't think you'd actually do it.

you look good wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yeah. At least you know my real face
Yeah, so next when I see you on the street catwalking, I'd just halla your name, huh?

Miss what? wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by borngeologist(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz o=61567036:
Mine.
you look cute sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.