Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (10999 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

There goes my potential wife sad
bye bye
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
This is really not gud. Even me as a guy, i can do beta with 1k. D presentation of d food sef is zero. Dis one nor be wife material at all undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op, it's normal but she wasn't smart about it. grin If she needed to pocket some change she should've at least made the soup worth 3K, this one na N1,500 soup.

It looks like 200 niara soup to me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:
No be by mouth,I'll prepare five different soups with orisirisi inside with that money
my sister his babe dealt with him

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
blingxx:

It's not even the quality of the soup that bothers me .... I can't spot any meat angry... Break up with her
there's meat but e too small.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Wow, bros u get principles o shocked

everyone has to live by some.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by aktolly54(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Op want something like this?

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Dlionsheart: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is she a Yoruba girl

You know, oil is associated with with Yoruba soup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Am a lady.

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
that soup is not up to #2000 ...
egusi 2 cups .. #200
meat (beef) .. #500
waterleaf (if that's what she used)#100
perewinkle . #100
palmoil ..1 bottle #300

crayfish .. # 50

Maggi ( knorr) .. 50

salt 1 packet # 150

onion #50

pepper . #100

total .. #1600

oga collect ya balance

A wife material is all I see written on this post cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
The only offence i can see here op is the way she presented the Akpu just as it was when she bought it.That she spent little and kept some is not bad.Maybe she wants to save it for next day feeding.But try to find out sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by victorioushands: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
If she doesn't return 3600 to you, please, forget your feelings, that girl will bring your downfall. Let her go her way please. On the other hand, if she returns it, then she is helping you to build. By the way, you have not told us how much you are earning to be using 4k for soup. And, next time, please add "viewers discretion" to such pictures as the soup you presented. Your description even made it worse.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=NigerDeltan post=61569940][/quote]Come, why those laughter? Abi u won naira bet undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by victorioushands: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It looks like 200 niara soup to me

You are a true African woman. How could such nonsense be prepared with 1500, was it cooked with water and a carton of maggi?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Even 1k go buy me better soup from any restaurant around. She no try atall.

In fact if you go fastfood self you and your babe no fit chop 4k finish ontop swallow, and the quality go tap pass this.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
that soup is not up to #2000 ...
egusi 2 cups .. #200
meat (beef) .. #500
waterleaf (if that's what she used)#100
perewinkle . #100
palmoil ..1 bottle #300

crayfish .. # 50

Maggi ( knorr) .. 50

salt 1 packet # 150

onion #50

pepper . #100

total .. #1600

oga collect ya balance
calm down. so salt no dey the house before. remove price of salt. even palmoil suppose dey the house. maggi also.
that soup no pass 1k.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Dasherz(f): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

calm down.
so salt no dey the house before.
remove price of salt.
even palmoil suppose dey the house.
maggi also.

that soup no pass 1k.
it is an assumption. ..

besides I'm just putting dOwn the price of everything required for the soup just so he knows how much would've spent on estimate
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Adukey(f): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

haha... so tell me honey, do you guys have technology in your realm and also is the earth really spherical?

could you also help with a little love portion cool
egbami ke,which one should I answer first now?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:
egbami ke,which one should I answer first now?
kidding! you can't seriously be a witch?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Rayd502(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why are being served in a plastic and steel plates....the combination sef.No china or ceramics plates in ur kitchen?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I am not concerned about the food or the soup but how it was presented. The plates or rubber maybe stainless steel , just whatever you may call it, was a turn off.no forming bro, the woman needs some lessons on food presentation and you need qualities dishes!

You have said it all. My reservation is on the plates. That soup shouldn't be worth more than 1K such a lady wouldn't mind preparing poor meal just to save up n buy trendy clothes.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
victorioushands:

You are a true African woman. How could such nonsense be prepared with 1500, was it cooked with water and a carton of maggi?
maybe she bought a tank of water for the soup
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Adukey(f): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

kidding! you can't seriously be a witch?
I am
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by SingleDaddy: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
4k soup, over here, I give my ordinary lady friend!, not girlfriend 20k for 1-2days soup. cool . learn to appreciate the little she took her time to cook.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Am a lady.
Please pardon him.
The food issue is making the brother confused cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by tochivitus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry

This is a clear case of embezzlement grin, but seriously what I give my babe to make soup for me is 4k each time and she will jam pack my plate with meat and fish kpomo, shaki, roundabout and all, and the soup will be as tasty and tick as anything, your girl ain't Prudent with ya money or better still she might be saving for your wedding u never can tell grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Please pardon him.

The food issue is making the brother confused cheesy grin
Like seriouly 4k no be joke oh. If he had taken that money to any eatries, he would have got served with good food, soft drink, with a balance even grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Awon oil soup cheesy grin
mbok nobody should insult me ke idem isongo cry grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Like seriouly 4k no be joke oh. If he had taken that money to any eatries, he would have got served with good food, soft drink, with a balance even grin grin
And depending on the eatery, that money can get all you listed...

...for 2 diners! cheesy gringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by TheLastIdiot: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yinabim:
Bros check the house well..perhaps she bought other things she felt u needed in d house
I bought every thing the human eyes can see in the house.she bought nothing.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
That's why i got a cook, charges 1k per soup.

IamKashyBaby:
grin

That's worth 4k sha...

U want to eat a delicious meal but u didn't think of her time & labor? sad

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin grin Scammer watch grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chai..men Don Suffer (pix) / Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.