Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (10768 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Adukey:
No be by mouth,I'll prepare five different soups with orisirisi inside with that money
wow i recommend you to lalasticlalagrin
u b wife uniformgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
that soup is not up to #2000 ...
egusi 2 cups .. #200
meat (beef) .. #500
waterleaf (if that's what she used)#100
perewinkle . #100
palmoil ..1 bottle #300

crayfish .. # 50

Maggi ( knorr) .. 50

salt 1 packet # 150

onion #50

pepper . #100

total .. #1600

oga collect ya balance
hmm madam de madam i hail theegrin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Wife material smiley
Everything concerning food is wife material to you guys lool. All she did was list out ingredients to prepare a simple soup. Na wa oh lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
monkey pox fall on her nunugrin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Everything concerning food is wife material to you guys lool. All she did was list out ingredients to prepare a simple soup. Na wa oh lol.
jealousygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Safiaa:

I hardly ever cook, so perhaps that's why it's a big deal to me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
DavidEsq:
He He he he. Wen dem say make una learn cook, una dey form. Me, no mata how I taya, I dey enter mkt dey cook gan. Even madam no dey stress herself.
On a serious note bro, dis is a clear pointer that the babe is horrible in managing resources abi na sources sef undecided. No matter how much u give her, she wld always pilfer some comot. Pls next time, make some time out for the market mataz ehn or just find anoda babe.
OP, if the 4k is just for soup, I cld get u an old goat's lap for 2,200, plenty of Egusi for 250, a half a bottle of palm oil for 250, bitterleaves 100, seed tomatoes 400, pepper & onions 150. Magi and salt 100. 50 change o Tfare. I wld use part of the tomatoes, pepper and onion to make stew with half of the meat.
So there we are; just sack ur babe abeg.
Any babe wey wan challenge me, I gallant for junction dey wait una lazy ass angry
no be only you my brother.I too gallant for kitchen matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
u mean she served u 4k food in dis type of plate? even me as a single bachelor, i select gud plate to serve my food.
d girl no try at all wit dis her aboki plate combinatio
just appreciate her time n effort n next time she ll do better cos get angry ll make her become worst
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
anonymuz:
no be only you my brother.I too gallant for kitchen matter.

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by lakesguy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
OP... Next time, just drop 1500 and tell her to manage it to make good soup then compare what she will make with what she made with 4k.... It's called' getting to know my girlfriend in area of spending...
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
But 4k IS a cheap soup. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by periphetes: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai my brother you have suffered, this your galfrnd just branched into buka... See 4k food mehn you av been scammed. Well your lucky she is just a galfrnd serious recession would have affected ur stomach in marriage with her. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
But 4k IS a cheap soup. undecided

Time to deactivate my brilliant lady. I've outlived my reason to be here...

Hopefully, if i return, or when i do, maybe next year, i'll follow you one more time...

Till then, keep repping...I love your perspectives on issues...You dey make sense die...

I'm alwaiz your number one fan... Didn't want you to stop me from saying don't go, so i'm pulling the plug immediately after i send this message..

Chalo !
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry

Is this a 4k soup?

She don use your money do cooperative...

Abeg time to deactivate...good luck with her

Supersystemsnig says peace to you all
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017

Time to deactivate my brilliant lady. I've outlived my reason to be here...

Hopefully, if i return, or when i do, maybe next year, i'll follow you one more time...

Till then, keep repping...I love your perspectives on issues...You dey make sense die...

I'm alwaiz your number one fan... Didn't want you to stop me from saying don't go, so i'm pulling the plug immediately after i send this message..

Chalo !

Oh, dear. You chose to do this during my hiatus. I'll miss you. Take care of yourself. kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
well Op you invited disaster with your hands... As long as I'm not married to you, you have no business in my kitchen, I cook myself even when you're around, serve you and do the dishes except when you decide on your own to prepare something for me and must be with your money...but this you babe is worse than buhari
Savage you are

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by emmeyen: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
You have 4k to give her to prepare soup but you don't have 2k to buy better plates. If una see woman wey go help una manage money now and buy some things wey una need for house, una no go love that one. Oga eat your soup in peace. Did you expect her to serve 4k soup inside 100 naira plate? Buy better plate first, e go encourage am to cook better soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.