Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Mention People That Worth Following On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (7417 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2017
I almost threw my phone away out of annoyance when I started following quite a group of ladies (was not stalking) and one was just ish ?..sh3 was just saying rubbish cheesy . when I mean rubbish I mean total rubbish e.g bi.anca.

So here are list of people I know and will recommend you follow

Mynd44 - never knew this Guy loves the truth

Cococandy - Feminist ayeraye. If u think a woman needs fair hearing and pampering follow her , she we lead you to topics.

Makkydebby - sort of a joker .. she makes me laugh
. u can follow h3r if u wanna laugh.

Zita55 - she can use meme grin

yeah, so mention any moniker you think its worth following ... state reasons if u wish

just 4 fun

1 Like

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm...lemme think.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Lemme think too
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2017
grin

I follow only 4ppol cool

NO FEMALE for me...
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I follow only 4ppol cool

NO FEMALE for me...
there most be someone you find worthy ..

I don't follow mynd44.. but the guy bursts my brain anytime anyday
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Lalas247, pynkylypz, Tahra, dasherz, sunshineG, oyindidi...

But I no follow anyone sha except the first two.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by collinometricx: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan - association of noise makers..
bigsarah - tourist attraction
optional1- sport lover (Chelsea)
omooba77 - sport lover(Arsenal)
chipappii - story lover (romance)
ozila - story lover (witches and wizard, plus small romance)
bibijay123- story lover (anything u can think of)
yungtemy- story lover ( campus tour)
mukina2 - sport lover (ARSENAL BABE)
donjazet- sport lover (Chelsea)
lifezone247- sport lover (Arsenal)

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
Lalas247, pynkylypz, Tahra, dasherz, sunshineG, oyindidi...

But I no follow anyone sha except the first two.....

ermmm just modify then delete "Daşherz" ... that girl won't follow back o #realGossip cheesy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
I follow only those that follow me

I don't force my self on anyone or encourage others to do so

If you follow me then i follow you back cool

I do that because some people feel so big on this forum and I don't want to insult them with my worthless attention grin grin
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by mcdreeezy: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
If you're on Nairaland and you're not following Explorers, I wonder who you're following.

26 Likes

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:
bia.can - association of noise makers..
bigsar.ah - tourist attraction
optio.nal1- sport lover (Chelsea)
omoob.a77 - sport lover(Arsenal)
chipap.pii - story lover (romance)
o.zila - story lover (witches and wizard, plus small romance)
bibijay.123- story lover (anything u can think of)
yungte.my- story lover ( campus tour)
mukin.a2 - sport lover (ARSENAL BABE)
donja.zet- sport lover (Chelsea)
lifez.one247- sport lover (Arsenal)

Guy u know people gan ooo

u see that ur number one ehn .. the noise no be here oo
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

ermmm just modify then delete "Daşherz" ... that girl won't follow back o #realGossip cheesy
why won't you follow back? What does it take?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
I follow only does that follow me

I don't force my self on anyone or encourage others to do so

If you follow me then i follow you back cool

My reason for doing that is because some people feel to big on this forum and I don't want to insult them with my worthless attention grin grin
true talk.
but I follow people according to what they offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by izzou(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

My list in no particular order

PS: I don't follow some, but I just love to read their comments

Pocohantas: I love how she thinks. I don't really agree with her opinions some of the time, but I must confess,am a fan grin

NwaAmaikpe: I really don't have to talk much about this dude because lipsrsealed Nwanne, o ga diri gi na mma

Ifyalways: Whenever a begging thread is created, get ready to thrill yourself with he investigative reports and hilarious comments.

Evaberry: Another lady who may have been an unknown relative to NwaAmaikpe. Make I just stop here sha

Explorers: This guy is worth following. He makes nairaland informative. I think Seun should pay him sometimes angry

Omenkalives: Before you scream zombie, I love his opinions, especially on issues outside APC angry

Kingofcasting: Just go to the betting thread and thrill yourself with his comments grin

Daeylar: She thinks well, is polite and because she's my daughter cool

PS: In case those I mentioned become offended by my comments, pardon me. It's how I feel about you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Daeylar(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Daddiiieeee of life grin grin grin grin
SMH lol
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
there most be someone you find worthy ..

I don't follow mynd44.. but the guy bursts my brain anytime anyday

Worthy?

Ooh the 4 MEN i follow...

Singledaddy -- well, he is more quiet now tho..unlike before.. undecided

Barfibassey & CeejayCharles I wonder why, but its only me they followed

IamJ well grin I Love his memes, most of them he created & he's very funny wink and pooh i love him too kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by collinometricx: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy :
I almost threw my phone away out of annoyance when I started following quite a group of ladies (was not stalking) and one was just ish ?..sh3 was just saying rubbish cheesy . when I mean rubbish I mean total rubbish e.g bianca

like u read mha mind...
always spilling rubbish....
any comment bad must have a link to her
#SOA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by biacan(f): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:
biacan - association of noise makers..
bigsarah - tourist attraction
optional1- sport lover (Chelsea)
omooba77 - sport lover(Arsenal)
chipappii - story lover (romance)
ozila - story lover (witches and wizard, plus small romance)
bibijay123- story lover (anything u can think of)
yungtemy- story lover ( campus tour)
mukina2 - sport lover (ARSENAL BABE)
donjazet- sport lover (Chelsea)
lifezone247- sport lover (Arsenal)

Leave a young girl alone

1 Like

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by RoyalBlak007: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
♤ Everyone & No-one

♤is worth following cool
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by danolorunmo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm, ok some will be suprised by my list.
Iamj - I follow hiim kuz even tho he misbehaves sometimes, anytime he speaks I always wanna double my hustle
Then there is one other guy in the business section, ydomus, or something like that. He is one of the youngest millionaires in this country. His threads in the biz section are legendary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:
Daddiiieeee of life grin grin grin grin
see teeth cheesy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
why won't you follow back? What does it take?

I swear it takes nothing but I get to choose who I'll follow back and gats be people with worthwhile post I can learn from not just anyone

1 Like

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Everyone & No-one

♤is worth following cool

grin

U dey lie oooo shocked

So u mean those 21monikaz u following are NOT worthy?
Ayam confused...

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Following
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

like u read mha mind... always spilling rubbish.... any comment bad must have a link to her #SOA
popular for spilling loads of sh*t ahahaha
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

I swear it takes nothing but I get to choose who I'll follow back and gats be people with worthwhile post I can learn from not just anyone
I'm just anyone bah? Quantinu... angry
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by collinometricx: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Leave a young girl alone

am I holding you sis?

just said mha mind, meant no harm..

abi is mha hand around ur waist?

#SOA
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by RoyalBlak007: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U dey lie oooo shocked

So u mean those 21monikaz u following are NOT worthy?
Ayam confused...

♤ "Everyone & No-one"

♤ that's what's up there gringrin , How I dey lie now Mamī? sad
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by collinometricx: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy :

Guy u know people gan ooo

u see that ur number one ehn .. the noise no be here oo
my love for story and sport made it like that..

and about d noise maker chairlady biacan... i der tell you she is a parrot...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
My list

sunshineG .. reasonable posts

makydebbie .. reasonable posts and a cool joker

iamraizo .. for the ladies. . he'll press the right buttons

bluntboy . reasonable posts

thepussyhunter .. for updates on boobz

explorers ... intelligent threads

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
My list

sunshineG .. reasonable posts

makydebbie .. reasonable posts and a cool joker

iamraizo .. for the ladies. . he'll press the right buttons

bluntboy . reasonable posts

thepussyhunter .. for updates on boobz
I understand now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / How To Make A Man Fall In Love / 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.