Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mention People That Worth Following On NL - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (7431 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
see teeth oo.. how are u dear
cheesy

I'm doing just fine boo

You nko?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Omoluabi16.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Zita55:
cheesy
I'm doing just fine boo

You nko?
m good .. I miss u scatter
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by BlaQWolf: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
pocohantas:

You must agree, all of the time... angry angry

Na by force to agree? angry

No let me tear you hot blow angry angry

You better drop your comments so I can read them angry angry angry

Remember, I'm still a fan angry angry angry angry

Nonsense angry
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
m good .. I miss u scatter
smiley

Awwwn!! kiss
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thepussyhunter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

that moment when every other person gets "reasonable posts" and you get "boobz update"........................cheesy cheesy

you busy?..........can i buzz u

change dah pic na .. tongue
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

that moment when every other person gets "reasonable posts" and you get "boobz update"........................cheesy cheesy you busy?..........can i buzz u

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz this One Is My Sweetheart. My Sugar Cane. My Loaf Of Bread... She Is Just Sweet Though.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Pynkylypz this One Is My Sweetheart. My Sugar Cane. My Loaf Of Bread... She Is Just Sweet Though.
Awww.. Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Zita55:
smiley
Awwwn!! kiss
hmmm .. so where have you been .. ?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
why?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Slayer2: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Awww.. Thank you dear

undecided

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Jermat20(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lie Mohammad
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy why?
a full pic then you can change it ... plsssssssss
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
Lol, wetin?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Slayer2: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, wetin?

Nothing, I am extremely bored

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

a full pic then you can change it ... plsssssssss

cheesy cheesy
i told you i dont fancy taking pics often but i went through the trouble of taking a few for you (our deal)..............sadly theres no full one so i'll have to take a full pic 2mao grin grin...............

Hope you dont scream when you see bow or K-legs the size of lalas.247 hips embarassed
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CircleOfWilis: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
KanwuliaExtra
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
i told you i dont fancy taking pics often but i went through the trouble of taking a few for you (our deal)..............sadly theres no full one so i'll have to take a full pic 2mao grin grin...............

Hope you dont scream when you see bow or K-legs the size of lalas.247 hips embarassed

How about a Q-leg
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dasherz(f): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
i told you i dont fancy taking pics often but i went through the trouble of taking a few for you (our deal)..............sadly theres no full one so i'll have to take a full pic 2mao grin grin...............Hope you dont scream when you see bow or K-legs the size of lalas.247 hips embarassed

How about a Q-leg
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

How about a Q-leg

cheesy cheesy
bewarned cheesy cheesy...............................you never gonna pload a pic here again?......on ur profile i mean
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Wuminity(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Em... the list is much, but I guess I would only mention one of them which is .......
Myself
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by boiz2men(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Poco... She's the person I follow. Sometimes she talks smart. Other times she's just a regular plain Jane. There is also one byllionare guy. I don't follow him but he appears like someone who might be wise but such wisdom is against xtainity
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
I follow only those that follow me

I don't force my self on anyone or encourage others to do so

If you follow me then i follow you back cool

I do that because some people feel so big on this forum and I don't want to insult them with my worthless attention grin grin

I only follow those who follow me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wuminity:
Em... the list is much, but I guess I would only mention one of them which is .......
Myself
even if you are the last person on NL I wont follow you cheesy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by chiraqDemon(m): 2:22am On Oct 20, 2017
So nobody know me o sad
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2017
CyberGypsy:
hmmm .. so where have you been .. ?

I have been around dearie....low key things.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Lalas247(f): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
Lalas247, pynkylypz, Tahra, dasherz, sunshineG, oyindidi...

But I no follow anyone sha except the first two.....

kiss Biko season 3 o......
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by pocohantas(f): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
izzou:

Na by force to agree? angry

No let me tear you hot blow angry angry

You better drop your comments so I can read them angry angry angry

Remember, I'm still a fan angry angry angry angry

Nonsense angry

I just dey look you...
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by izzou(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I just dey look you...

angry

Good morning Pocohantas angry angry

How was your night? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) / Did you marry a virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.