Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mention People That Worth Following On NL - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (7436 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by pocohantas(f): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
izzou:

angry

Good morning Pocohantas angry angry

How was your night? angry

Good morning too.
My night was fine... hope yours was good too?
Have a splendid day kiss
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by izzou(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Good morning too.
My night was fine... hope yours was good too?
Have a splendid day kiss

Aiit ma'am

grin
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Zita55:

I have been around dearie....low key things.
u are hiding from your admirers abi ..

admirers I have catch her for you oo
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
CyberGypsy:
u are hiding from your admirers abi ..

admirers I have catch her for you oo
cheesy grin

Lolz.....

Not true jor
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2017
Zita55:
cheesy grin

Lolz.....

Not true jor
you sound laid back Nd nice .. mind if I message you?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
CyberGypsy:

No probs... wink
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Wuminity(f): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
CyberGypsy:
even if you are the last person on NL I wont follow you cheesy

Lol..... Please follow me now, cheesy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Wuminity(f): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Whedon Sir.

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by PrinceDave001(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ.....automobile wizard
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
tongue
Zita55:

No probs... wink
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wuminity:

Lol..... Please follow me now, cheesy
why ?? how Much will u pay
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wuminity:
Whedon Sir.
thanks much

1 Like

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by KanwuliaExtra: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaExtra

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Glad I make it worth your read. wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Dollyak(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2017
brodalikeme:
Dollyak, in depth knowledge and analysis of northern polictices and Nigeria in general, but she hardly post tese days. @Dollyak, what taketh your time and passion
Lool. Many thanks for the compliment, but I am not expert on northern politics. Like everyone else, I make my conclusions based on my observations which sometimes can be far from the truth.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Wuminity(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
CyberGypsy:
why ?? how Much will u pay
grin
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Sheun001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:

Leave a young girl alone
cry Alariwo grin
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by brodalikeme(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dollyak:

Lool. Many thanks for the compliment, but I am not expert on northern politics. Like everyone else, I make my conclusions based on my observations which sometimes can be far from the truth.

Dollyak cheesy You may not be an expert but you dey try, Incisive and highly resourceful, I have made my conclusion based on your post that i have read and the various sections you are interested in. I will love to read more new topic from people like you not shallow content we see nowadays. Wish you the very best
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
My list

sunshineG .. reasonable posts

makydebbie .. reasonable posts and a cool joker

iamraizo .. for the ladies. . he'll press the right buttons

bluntboy . reasonable posts

thepussyhunter .. for updates on boobz

explorers ... intelligent threads
Thanks hun, even though I'm not familiar with this sobriquet, I appreciate the mention. smiley
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by daveP(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Explorers
Mizmycoli
Tosyne2much
Safarigirl
Robosky2
Rokia2
Evablizin
Caracta
Lanicky
Afrok
Any1 that 'entertains' from Religion&Food section.
Elantracey
Naijaboiy
Flirtykaren
Kingtom
KanwuliaExtra
Lalas247
&finally someone that brings beta topic to your doorstep....

The above mentioned ooze Legendary&class

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I almost threw my phone away out of annoyance when I started following quite a group of ladies (was not stalking) and one was just ish ?..sh3 was just saying rubbish cheesy . when I mean rubbish I mean total rubbish e.g bi.anca.

So here are list of people I know and will recommend you follow

Makkydebby - sort of a joker .. she makes me laugh
. u can follow h3r if u wanna laugh.

yeah, so mention any moniker you think its worth following ... state reasons if u wish

just 4 fun
Lol, thanks for the mention.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Bibi294(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1 $ IamJ
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by maisauki: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
explorers, organicfoods, peeo, vanpeele, sarrki, madridguy, i-don't-like-snake, etc cos acant remember any other
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bobowaja - A brother with a kind heart with a very genuine conscience.

Explorers - You could boost you've been to everywhere around the world just by following his educative threads esp on travels and places.

Singapore1- Mtcheew this one is a film master, Chelsea extremist... I just dislike him that is why I dey follow am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, thanks for the mention.
you are welcome .. ! sorry do I know you ? smiley
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by lanicky(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
daveP:
Lalasticlala
Explorers
Miz.mycoli
Tosyne2m.uch
Safa.rigirl
Robomsky2
Rokia.2
Ev.ablizin
Cara.cta
L.anicky
A.frok
Any1 that 'entertains' from Religion&Food section.
Elantra.cey
N.aijaboiy
Flirtyk.aren
King.tom
Kanw.uliaExtra
L.alas247
&finally someone that brings beta topic to your doorstep....

The above mentioned ooze Legendary&class

Awwnnnnn... Thanks hun.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
you are welcome .. ! sorry do I know you ? smiley
Sure you do. wink
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure you do. wink

Nope I dont .. you didnt give me the chance to
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:

Emotional blackmail, I swear I'm the pro at it. No just start. grin
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Emotional blackmail, I swear I'm the pro at it. No just start. grin
see this woman .. you such a brat
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
see this woman .. you such a brat
Okay then.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay then.
dont even think of it, am not easy to seduce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.