Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mention People That Worth Following On NL - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (7433 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Here are my Top 5 that are worthy to follow-

Billyonaire

Sarassin

Otemsapien

Naijaboiy

IamJ

Bonus
Airforce1

------- I don't trust the females here undecided
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:

dont even think of it, am not easy to seduce
Like I'm easy?
Yours is a piece of cake. El lol El. tongue
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Like I'm easy? Yours is a piece of cake. El lol El. tongue
really .. it cost me nothing
go and ask what I did to Tonto Dikeh
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
really .. it cost me nothing

go and ask what I did to Tonto Dikeh
Na so. grin
No be only, you've forgotten Kim Kardashian West too abi?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Caringguy: Here are my Top 5 that are worthy to follow-
Billyon*aire
Sarassi*n
Otemsa*pien
Naija*boiy
Ia*mJ
Bonus Airforc*e1
------- I don't trust the females here undecided
lwkmh
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so. grin
No be only, you've forgotten Kim Kardashian West too abi?
smiles .. get out offyah
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
smiles .. get out offyah

You chat like a friend tho.

I'm out offyah.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
You chat like a friend tho.
I'm out offyah.
you also not bad .. I can make you my best buddy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
you also not bad .. I can make you my best buddy
Lol, I'm not a fan of being best buddies with the opposite sex.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm not a fan of being best buddies with the opposite sex.
how about we turn cousins .. ? in fact never mind ... u can do better
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
how about we turn cousins .. ? in fact never mind ... u can do better
Turning cousins wouldn't make any difference in the world. Goodnight, will be having an early night.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
1. Explorers
2. Explorers
3. Explorers
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Turning cousins wouldn't make any difference in the world. Goodnight, will be having an early night.
really .. ? something tells me you are up to something .. I wont give in .. dont try me ooo

good night .. who cares of you sleeping early ? tch
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
CyberGypsy:
really .. ? something tells me you are up to something .. I wont give in .. dont try me ooo

good night .. who cares of you sleeping early ? tch
Jerk.

I'm mysterious.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Jerk.

I'm mysterious.
how dare you ? whats your problem .. seems you need spanks on that lil ass of yours. . this convo is ova
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
CyberGypsy:
how dare you ? whats your problem .. seems you need spanks on that lil ass of yours. . this convo is ova
Okay sugar. kiss
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Explorer, Franchise21,
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Franchise21(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
R2bees:
Explorer, Franchise21,
Boss cheesy
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Franchise21:
Boss cheesy
my manest man
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sugar. kiss
dont sugar me ... am so far away from this conversation
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
dont sugar me ... am so far away from this conversation
Okay swerry pie.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay swerry pie.
aiit sweet heart .. when you done with the drama let me know kisses*
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
aiit sweet heart .. when you done with the drama let me know kisses*
What drama na?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
What drama na?
hold up tell .. are you a spiritual kinda person ??
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
hold up tell .. are you a spiritual kinda person ??
Depends on what you mean. What's up?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
wink
makydebbie:
Depends on what you mean. What's up?
.. you know what I mean .. I saw your replies(mention) on a thread like that .. and you bluntly ignored what the guy was saying ,quoting the bible.

so tell me, do u speak in tongues ?
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
wink .. you know what I mean .. I saw your replies(mention) on a thread like that .. and you bluntly ignored what the guy was saying ,quoting the bible.

so tell me, do u speak in tongues ?
Lol, I did that because I was tired of the numerous mentions I was getting because of a comment and damn I'm not in the mood to argue. BTW, I'm a pastor's child. tongue

I don't speak it tongues sha, I've not been baptized yet.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I did that because I was tired of the numerous mentions I was getting because of a comment and damn I'm not in the mood to argue. BTW, I'm a pastor's child. tongue

I don't speak it tongues sha, I've not been baptized yet.
I see, am also a pastor child .. guess we both have that in common ..

Baptism of the Holy Spirit or the normal baptism??
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I see, am also a pastor child .. guess we both have that in common ..

Baptism of the Holy Spirit or the normal baptism??
Oh really? You don't look like one. Judging by your comments.

Normal baptism.
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh really? You don't look like one. Judging by your comments.

Normal baptism.
I actually get that alot ! the thing , he is doing his ministry am doing mine .. you also dont look like one .

come lemme baptize u .
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I actually get that alot ! the thing , he is doing his ministry am doing mine .. you also dont look like one .

come lemme baptize u .
Don't thank you my pastor will do it for me. grin

I know right? People don't understand he's the one doing it, they feel they've a say in your life and they'll want you to walk in your father's footsteps. angry
Re: Mention People That Worth Following On NL by CyberGypsy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't thank you my pastor will do it for me. grin

I know right? People don't understand he's the one doing it, they feel they've a say in your life and they'll want you to walk in your father's footsteps. angry
are you rejecting my offer ?? oya go who is begging you to come before ..

so this shi is every where ?? chucks, you have see the look on their faces whenever I do what a non-pastor child (who is a member) has done.. they over look his/her flaws and concentrate on your own .. grin I was not born a pastor son .. so I dgaf about them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I make her understand and appreciate me? / I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.