Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42402 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Badtman(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
mccoy47:
Come here
grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
mccoy47:
Shey now u'v killed him u r happy? undecided
SMH... undecided
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by promisedeco(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Cooking for him late at night and the end of the day I caught him cheating. He broke up with me, I was begging him telling him I don't mind him sharing him with the other girl.
mumu at its peak grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by dbynonetwork: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID

CHAI!!!
Honestly I for flog u.... You think u impregnated her....
U did not tell us about the infections u contacted while raping her.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by barnabas240(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
I told my dad dat if he touch d woman I love he will not see me again ad I make sure fulfil dat promise ad now d woman is tell everyone dat she was use me ad want to eat my money ad she never love me wat a cruel world

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by emerazz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
kai... she pleaded with me tu accept anoda man pregnancy so her mum won't skin her life for sleeping with a married man... she ws fkn pwedy and I loved her tho.. so I accepted.. tuk all d humiliation and shame.. for d sake of lov.. kai dah was den sha if na nw when she beg me such I go giv her uncle dino style

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by MelaninGirlie(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Stealing foodstuffs from the store and climbing the fence to give it to him... He's late now tho.
RIP to him, Love is blind indeed.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
emerazz:
kai... she pleaded with me tu accept anoda man pregnancy so her mum won't skin her life for sleeping with a married man... she ws fkn pwedy and I loved her tho.. so I accepted.. tuk all d humiliation and shame.. for d sake of lov.. kai dah was den sha if na nw when she beg me such I go giv her uncle dino style
LOL
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by MARKone(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:
''A person in love is a semi mad man''
i surely agree with this word.
Few months ago i fell in love with a girl which in a few days she left town, i hardly miss a day without talking to her, but one fateful day i was unable to talk to her because our line got faulty, to be precise the wire supplying our community light got detached from the high tension and i'am badly in need to talk to her.
I blindly climbed a high tension i had never climbed before to fix the light so as to charge my phone to talk to her.
Thank God i was not hurt.
Unfortunately she and i are in loggerheads, i also get to know that the period of time that i almost killed myself for her, she had a guy she adore to a fault.

Now guys drop yours lets see who is more insane in love.

Hahahaha grin

Love is indeed crazy, a feeling I don't want to experience again, except the love for my immediate family, kids and all. Started doing some pretty crazy stuff lately, knowing fully well in the end I'll get burnt. But as crazy as I feel, I ain't climbing high tension wire for anyone at all grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:

CHAI!!! Honestly I for flog u.... You think u impregnated her.... U did not tell us about the infections u contacted while raping her.
lol, I have many friends all around me,
I went to do test 3weeks after also I 2months after

and am well fitted
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
barnabas240:
I told my dad dat if he touch d woman I love he will not see me again ad I make sure fulfil dat promise ad now d woman is tell everyone dat she was use me ad want to eat my money ad she never love me wat a cruel world
I feel your pain, but hope you have learned a lesson to trust less.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
MARKone:

Hahahaha grin

Love is indeed crazy, a feeling I don't want to experience again, except the love for my immediate family, kids and all. Started doing some pretty crazy stuff lately, knowing fully well in the end I'll get burnt. But as crazy as I feel, I ain't climbing high tension wire for anyone at all grin
Bro i was in a long thing then, i thank goodness i didn't get hurt.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by dammiedot(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew

Why only the left? grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Diegoballer: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
drlaykay:
I was about 18 when I was madly in love with a girl. Her name is QUEEN. She broke up with me and I went to her house quite distant from mine. I blocked her by the road side close to her house and begged my ass out. She couldn't bear the sight of the tears that had flooded my sclera and waiting to drop.
She forgave me after much pleas.

I left for my house happily singing
"you are my African QUEEN "
On the street of lagos shocked
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
laugh my ass out
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
spartoo:
I have done so many bizarre things for love but the one I consider most stupid was warning 3 different guys to steer clear of my girlfriends at school.

The said girlfriends have probably become hoes now. sad sad
never swear for girls, they can do the unthinkable.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
bigplayerz:
Yea atleast i went to Jos Pankshin and i showed them i know how to Panksh #Officer Knackson# AKA Knackademus cool cool cool

More Knackings fall on you Mr Knackademus. Knack 2 room mates. I just hope say u no go cause kasala BTW ur virgin gf and her room mate.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Galantsantana(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bought her a laptop while I have none. Nothing like love o

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
cash ke! He wasn't rich. The money he spent on me during the relationship isn't up to 10,000. Don't know why I loved him

Chai!!! Matters of the heart!!! Love nwatintin back then.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Filmewell(f): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:

nothing, I was shocked tho' but I knew sumfin was gonna happen but I didn't expect the "SEX"...
The words I said then "Everyone makes a mistake and I might have done same if I were in her shoes"
The guy must have made the move and after so many refusals, she must have just obliged... I xha cuddled her and told her to forget it.
This is the best mumu story I have ever read. Seriously you did not even try throwing a tantrum or something. Wow
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by ganie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
After few months of our relationship I gained admission into the university, some days to my departure then she asked me to promise her with the holy Qur'an that I will never leave her and she won't do the same too..
We are exes now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
teelaw4life:
Nah, can't think of anything. Haven't been in love too many times neither have i been in lots of relationships too.
But you, OP, are the standard definition of MAGA. You no study electrical engineering, you no learn electrical work for baba Tope's shop, yet you go climb pole say you wan connect light wey spoil. NEPA officials sef dey like to off light before them climb pole. Warn yourself oo OP. Unless you don marry am now, no try say you wan die for woman ever again --even that one na based on plenty deliberations.
I don't know what got into me. Thanks for your advise.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
ganie:
After few months of our relationship I gained admission into the university, some days to my departure then she asked me to promise her with the holy Qur'an that I will never leave her and she won't do the same too..
We are exes now.
LOL, LONG THING.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Filmewell:

This is the best mumu story I have ever read. Seriously you did not even try throwing a tantrum or something. Wow
Mumu story indeed.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Osinachyi:

Azzin ehn, anytime I remember that incident I just keep laugh at my folly. It was a needless risk. Anyway she deserved every ounce of love I showed her cos she was the best.

I can relate. But @was the best!!! Why the "was" now??!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
drlaykay:
I was about 18 when I was madly in love with a girl. Her name is QUEEN. She broke up with me and I went to her house quite distant from mine. I blocked her by the road side close to her house and begged my ass out. She couldn't bear the sight of the tears that had flooded my sclera and waiting to drop.
She forgave me after much pleas.

I left for my house happily singing
"you are my African QUEEN "
On the street of lagos shocked
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
LOL
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
this is madness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Macnnoli4:
For secondary school,there is a girl i really like since SS2.Na every 2-3 weeks in a term she dey even come near me.one day,she say she want val gift,i buy am,stalked her,RAN after like CIA agent just to give her a gift for valentine.when i catch up with her to give her the gift,she say she was just joking! she no need am! mumu things.

Chai!!! That smallie just use u play ni. @Just joking, u for ask her weda her papa na Joker.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Filmewell(f): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
How I wish there is a dislike button on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Phi001:
I'm here to read comments...

Me, I've not crazed before...

However, my father said back in the 80s, 1983 to be precise, he snuck out of NDA and drove all night to OAU, waited in his car till morning and saw my mum for about 5 minutes, claiming he just wanted to see her face and drove back to NDA.
Bro, daddy is very romantic.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
barnabas240:

Aye le o ibosi o
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by freebrowsingtime: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:
allowing my girl (ex) go visit her ex, cus I trusted her so much and was crazy abt her then... I always granted her request even if it was dumb.
Only for her to go fvcking the niggar that same day... She told me when her conscience couldn't take it anymore...
Her line:"Babe, I have a confession"

Hope you didn't take it personal? (Dbanj's Voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.