Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42380 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by uzoormah(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Sacrificing Davido's three friends cos of LOVE
Ur brain has started leaking again abi

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bayocanny: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
During my ND's days my mumu is second to none, money that is meant for my handouts and foodstuff always goes to my then lil girlfirend..spent most of my time tutoring her at the expense of my academics forming guru lol..
My final result was nothing to write home about while she bagged upper credit back to back.

#mymumudondo#

40 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sunnybabe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
haaaa IRANU!!!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by delxmaverick(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
sagod:

You think say na every area all those nonsense dey?

OP, your story is not real.
How can you claim to have climbed a high tension electric cable pole to fix your detached wire so as to charge your phone battery when you could have charged your phone battery with those who use generator for just N50?
May be you are trying to learn story telling.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by gidzbobby: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ellaz:
so wat did u do after her confession

nothing, I was shocked tho' but I knew sumfin was gonna happen but I didn't expect the "SEX"...
The words I said then "Everyone makes a mistake and I might have done same if I were in her shoes"
The guy must have made the move and after so many refusals, she must have just obliged... I xha cuddled her and told her to forget it.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ajadiboye(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:
''A person in love is a semi mad man''
i surely agree with this word.
Few months ago i fell in love with a girl which in a few days she left town, i hardly miss a day without talking to her, but one fateful day i was unable to talk to her because our line got faulty, to be precise the wire supplying our community light got detached from the high tension and i'am badly in need to talk to her.
I blindly climbed a high tension i had never climbed before to fix the light so as to charge my phone to talk to her.
Thank God i was not hurt.
Unfortunately she and i are in loggerheads, i also get to know that the period of time that i almost killed myself for her, she had a guy she adore to a fault.

Now guys drop yours lets see who is more insane in love.

Bought her a nokia phone same day we met, her name na Anthonia, don't even av her number again, that was around 2010 or so. She's beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by manci(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
in olamide voice all na story my problem make my weekend bet9ja 186K tickets game enter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by hotspec(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Voted for buhari for the sake of my girlfriend
LMAO

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Shobizz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gift of undies to 2 Female friendz of mine during my SS2 {with no intension}

Then mumcy sel bra n pants (1 n only crazy tin I ever do, I realize this after some years later) n we are stil gud friendz.

Person they think how money go take enter u dey tel me LOFF,
se LOFF put food 4 my table ni.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by colizee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lash without cd
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bigplayerz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
While i was serving in Abia state, i travelled to Jos to F**k a girl i newly disvirgened before one bad sharp guy will open the hole....afterwards i also ended up F**kn* her room mate too cool cool cool grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ajadiboye(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Ajadiboye post=61572366][/quote]

Bought her a nokia phone same day we met, her name na Anthonia, don't even av her number again, that was around 2010 or so. She's beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by uzoormah(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
kendylet:
giving him my school fees to complete his house rent... undecided...

U gave him ur sch fees? oya bring ur head lemme knock u

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by hotspec(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
sagod:

OP, your story is not real.
How can you claim to have climbed a high tension electric cable pole to fix your detached wire so as to charge your phone battery when you could have charged your phone battery with those who use generator for just N50?
May be you are trying to learn story telling.
Ha ha. Are u d op no? leave him and his story oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by manci(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Badtman post=61571865]I bought my Girlfriend new Android phone even when am still using second hand touch light Nokia and planning to get her new Techno spark yet we never had sex in sense of I" don't want to lose my virginity now "

[keep it well America will buy it by 2039]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
sucking her c**t is what men who are in love can relate to.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
sod09:
sold my dad's digital camera told him i was robbed
nemesis caught up with me, they stole my laptop,phone and still lost her.
Bleep love angry angry angry
angry
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by godwinboy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
blezzymoore:
bro u dnt need jesus alone u need the trinity. anyways hw was the pussy? lipsrsealed
blezzymoore:
bro u dnt need jesus alone u need the trinity. anyways hw was the pussy?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Jelal0007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I have been a Johnbull and Adamu at the same time for almost One year......I don't even know the colour of her panties.......I give her money every month..... Yet she is fucking other guys who even gave her less than I give.....I love her sha if only she could know this......
Mumu....keep loving.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Gofwane(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
and then after eating the food you cooked later in the night he will still eat the one inside your skirt grin

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Jelal0007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Voted for buhari for the sake of my girlfriend
U don't deserve that girl. Apparently she's a better brain than U.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by AntiWailer: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:

nothing, I was shocked tho' but I knew sumfin was gonna happen but I didn't expect the "SEX"...
The words I said then "Everyone makes a mistake and I might have done same if I were in her shoes"
The guy must have made the move and after so many refusals, she must have just obliged... I xha cuddled her and told her to forget it.

ARGHHHHHH

OJA MI LARA JE

AYE MI TEMI BAMI

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by etenyong(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
You did that for the sake of love, why cursing him now? Don't expect every relationship to end well. Anyway sorry for the emotional trauma u went u thru after the breakup. Hope u have found love again by now.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by gidzbobby: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

ARGHHHHHH

OJA MI LARA JE

AYE MI TEMI BAMI

lol... That was then na...
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:
Few months ago i fell in love with a girl which in a few days she left town, i hardly miss a day without talking to her, but one fateful day i was unable to talk to her because our line got faulty, to be precise the wire supplying our community light got detached from the high tension and i'am badly in need to talk to her.
I blindly climbed a high tension i had never climbed before to fix the light so as to charge my phone to talk to her.
Unfortunately she and i are in loggerheads, i also get to know that the period of time that i almost killed myself for her, she had a guy she adore to a fault.

Ok love is not semi maddnes. I'm sorry to say wat u felt is not love bt an illusion of love. Love is bigger and wiser than that. Many people don't know wat love is. Love is not a tingly feeling or the butterfly in ur belly. I wud rather u say u like her a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Funkybabee(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

Given him my 3000 contribution money when am in secondary sch,because of his issue which I can't do that for a bf again

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
ibkayee:

angry
yeah i know sad sad
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by DollyB(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Cooking for him late at night and the end of the day I caught him cheating. He broke up with me, I was begging him telling him I don't mind him sharing him with the other girl.

Really? Damn the potion izza serious something .
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by midehi2(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Madam the matter tire me ooooooooo I'm trying to cut down on my expenses sha.....even as I sharp reach when it comes to her matter all my walls and defences are broken down.

Eeyaa! that is true love, and she doesn't know
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by dicksononline(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:

Mama chill na! Abeg no allow Thunder fire his left ball
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by manci(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=bigplayerz post=61572409]While i was serving in Abia state, i travelled to Jos to F**k a girl i newly disvirgened before one bad sharp guy will open the hole....afterwards i also ended up F**kn* her room mate too cool cool cool grin grin grin[disvigened see the type of coper my country is produced ]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.